Erleth

How Physically Strong Are You?

I used to have a fair bit of strength, but then I went on a diet and did a lot of cardio. I need to do some weight lifting to get that strength back.

Currently, I have just enough muscle for carrying around my 50 pound telescope. That's not really any achievement though and I struggle like hell doing it.

The max I can lift is a 32 case of water.
200.gif

Pretty weak 30 yo nerd here. I met quite some women who are stronger than me.

Badges

Image result for i'm not weak

Yes, Infinite, unfortunately I am.:mlp_rarity:

Once I dislocated my shoulder holding a carton of apple juice. Twas a dark day indeed.

Badges

On 10/5/2014 at 11:23 AM, Snow Frostflame said:

I'm a bit weaker then the average male my age but that's only cause I focus more on my cardio I have to bike ride to and from my school each school day so that adds up to 12.6 mi a day and soon I will be getting a job so that means an additional mile to be traveled

Man I remember when my cardio was amazing, ever since I got my car I've not needed my bike, and thus I've been slacking. Though I'm far from out of shape, just not as fast as I was. Though unlike myself four years ago... Jesus this was four years ago?!?.... I've actually gotten a lot stronger since.

Badges

How strong am I? Answer: Not very. :D

I mean, my legs are strong, but not my arms or chest.

Edited by shyabetes3939

Badges

I like to think I am strong, but I haven't been to a gym in forever... So I am basically country strong, but it doesn't show. I ache after moving heavy stuff. ;-;

Eh, I'm not as physically strong as I'd like to be...that being said, I plan on lifting weights in the near future, not to become a bodybuilder or anything, but just enough to increase my strength, and the added bonus of a little muscle tone. :toldya:

Edited by Lucky Bolt

Badges

After my morning wheatgrass smoothie, I can chop a bus in half!:BornAgainBrony:

No, really though, I'm not super strong but I ain't weak. Mechanics seem to always have the element of surprise on their side cause we look tubby and out of shape but since we're torquing bolts all day, we've actually got some arm strength to us. I mean, yeah, none of us can do a pull-up but we can get the job done.

• Brohoof 1
  • Smile 1

Pretty average since my past jobs has been nothing but doing heavy lift. 

Edited by TBD

Badges

Ehh... Probably weaker than most in my arms, but I've got a lot more strength in my legs. IDK.

Badges

I'd say quite strong, definitely above average. 

I have very little trouble breaking lug nuts loose to change a tire or lift an 80lb telescope tube onto its mount. Now, if I could just tighten up the mid section a lil bit (I'm working on it) :mlp_laugh: