Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you give me if I had the power to send you to Equestria?

Silverhoof

Scenerio: I have a super power to send you to Equestria as any pony you want: Even your ponysona. *

But there is a catch, the power doesn't work unless you pay me something.

The payment need not be cash. Just something that is valuable to you. Heck, if you are poor a pair of shoes may be valuable.

This is not an exercise in what you can get away with. The power will only work if the item is truly valuable to you.

Cash always works. Just give an amount that is valuable to you. Ten bucks to a poor human is far more valuable than $1000 to a rich guy.

PS: wear a backpack. You can take anything with you as long as it fits in a pack. The backpack will change to saddlebags on the other side.

Also this is a one way trip. The power will not work on me. Wah.

* Disclaimer: Only Unicorns, Pegasi, Bat ponies, and Earth Ponies. No alicorns, Griffons or other non ponies.

Edited by Silverhoof

My phone is really precious to me.. other than that i can offer up my watch... dont have any other special belongings, i can also give my wallet for all the good it'll do.

• Brohoof 1

I would give you a very precious item which has been in the family for centuries. It is called the Lament Configuration and it is a box which contains extraordinary wonders should one choose to open it.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I would give you a very precious item which has been in the family for centuries. It is called the Lament Configuration and it is a box which contains extraordinary wonders should one choose to open it.

OK, you're in.

Nothing, cause i don't want to go to Eqeustria.

Here have the Lament Configuration as a consolation prize. Just don't open it in my home, thanks.

(dodged that bullet!)

Edited by Silverhoof

A big slap to the face.

I don't want to go there. Why would you offer me that! Go away, you creep!

It's okay if I give you just a bunch of cookies?

• Brohoof 1

A big slap to the face.

I don't want to go there. Why would you offer me that! Go away, you creep!

It's okay if I give you just a bunch of cookies?

_tsundere_intensifies__by_bookdrake-d6vd

Darker: It's not like I want to go to Equestria or anything...b-baka :blush:

:toldya:

As for me I would give anything...and I do mean that.

_tsundere_intensifies__by_bookdrake-d6vd

Darker: It's not like I want to go to Equestria or anything...b-baka :blush:

:toldya:

As for me I would give anything...and I do mean that.

I need to be friendly on this site or mods will ban me. For the third time, I believe. So yeah, I don't want to visit Twilight, Pinkie, Applejack, and the others. NOPE. 

I need to be friendly on this site or mods will ban me. For the third time, I believe. So yeah, I don't want to visit Twilight, Pinkie, Applejack, and the others. NOPE.

I believe ya :)

Its good to be friendly though. Everybody likes friendly. Heck I like ya even with some of your more fustrating posts.

I believe ya :)

Its good to be friendly though. Everybody likes friendly. Heck I like ya even with some of your more fustrating posts.

Of course you like me.

I'm awesome.

I'd give you a framed handstitched picture thing my grandmother made me when I was born.

It's probably the most valuable thing I have since it's the only thing I have left of her that belongs to me. She died when I was 4 from ovarian cancer. It's really sentimental, it hangs right above my bed, and it has been since I first got it.

• Brohoof 1

Since I've already lost my most precious treasure, you may have all my worldly possessions Heck you can take my form and have my life.. this one means nothing to me now..

• Brohoof 2

every possession I own that I'm willing to leave behind so pretty much everything except my clothing, my weapons, and my glasses

things of value I own

-RED Scout costume from TF2

-2007 model Xbox 360 with a lot of games downloaded to the hard drive

-Two Controllers for the Xbox with rechargable battery packs and the battery pack charger

-a NES with Super mario bros 3 in it

-a 2010 laptop with speakers a mouse and other attachments

-a Fluttershy plushie

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame
  • Brohoof 1

my beat up laptop, its not much... but it literally been my lifeline to the world.

and my copy of septimus heap.

its the most valuable book in my possession since it was a gift from my grandmother.

I'd bring a few of my books to bring with me in my saddle bag  :please:

Edited by Lucky Star
  • Brohoof 1

No griffons? NOTY.

Not that I would go, but...

If I was forced to, I'd likely have to give you the amber heart I wear all the time that someone I once knew gave to me because hell yeah amber is the best and it's the only consistent thing I own.

Also, my Gray Fairy Tail keychain.

Edit: And my Texts From Gay Swimmers Nagisa and Makoto and Rei shirts that I don't have yet but will cherish for all time and the Rin and Ai ones I do own already.

Edited by Rei
  • Brohoof 2

I'll give you my I mac and a 2000$ custom computer, I got nothing else, please note, I'm 13

thats interesting  :)  would you be a little filly or a full grown pony?

blank flank? or cutie mark?