Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you give me if I had the power to send you to Equestria?

Silverhoof

Id give you my four acre plot of land, car, credit cards, original piece of artwork from the MLP comics illustrator, just about everything I own which you can freely keep or sell to your leisure. I dont need them anyway, once I go to Equestria Im never coming back   

• Brohoof 1

• 11 months later...

Hmm, material possessions are valuable, but something more valuable could be my memories of my family. Sure we haven't always gotten along, but they do sorta make me happy more than anything I own. You can have all the memories of them and of everyone else I ever knew. It'd would make me sad and kinda happy having them in Equestria. I'd just want my identity at least. 

A box of timbits and all the change out of my left pocket.

... Oh fine, I'd also throw in my pokemon omega ruby cart with living pokedex completion (which took months to do) and a fairly decent laptop running Linux thanks to a bad windows 10 "upgrade."

I would give you my $2100 computer, every major console built to date minus the Calico, my dog, my younger sisters, everything Air Force I own, my entire collection of beanie babies from when I was little, my kidneys (both of them, I won't need them), the Arizona I'm currently drinking, the guy sitting next to me asking me if I'm a brony, and some cake.

And if you could make me a relative to Rarity, I'd throw in some chromosomes.

• 2 weeks later...

I would probably give you my smartphone, because they don't use cell phones in Equestria, so I wouldn't need it. Although it is not really that expensive. It is a cheaper phone that has almost been killed by water twice and dropped about 15 times, and is over 1 year old now.

It is still the most valuable thing I have though, and the one thing that I use all the time.