Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Reminder: global rules, roleplaying, and sexual interaction

SCS

The problem is that the mods and admins can't know who is and isn't a minor. This is important, as the forum claims to be safe for minors. Logistically, it doesn't matter if both sides are actually adults are not. The mods just can't know that for sure, so they need to prevent everyone from sexual RP in the PM system across the board. That way, they can be sure they don't end up on Dateline NBC's To Catch a Predator. I'm sure that with the whole NSA thing going around, that is particular threatening to them. I'm no lawyer and I won't claim to have a solid grasp of law, but I'm sure that allowing people to engage in NSFW stuff on a 13+ site, even behind the closed doors of the messaging system, presents legal problems for the staff here.

I'm somewhat on board with your reasoning here, but I have to point out that nowhere on the Internet is age fraud not a problem. Simply put, there currently exist no website mechanics that can identify with 100% accuracy whether someone is being truthful about their age. You can take your naughty RPs to Skype, you can take 'em to Red Light Ponyville, hell, you can take 'em to 4chan for all the good it'll do. But the simple fact of the matter is that if you have never actually met the person face-to-face and verified their age through some sort of legal documentation, it's always going to be impossible to know for sure.

That said, I do believe the legal system is on your side if you conduct yourself inappropriately online with a minor who's posing as an adult, given that you can provide evidence (perhaps in the form of a screencap) that the minor in question had led you to believe they were older. Culpable deniability is what stands between you and a rather uncomfortable feature on To Catch a Predator.

If we're to assume that the reason absolutely no NSFW activities are allowed even in PMs is a result of the staff wanting to cover their asses on the slim, slim, slim chance that law enforcement would even consider looking into a possible case of age fraud occurring on a website dedicated to talking horses, then I can somewhat understand their position.

However, I still don't stand by the misguided idea that two apparent adults caught passing NSFW material amongst themselves should be punished on the same level as an apparent adult who knowingly passed NSFW material to someone whose age was listed as under 18 in their profile. It has always been my belief that punishments should be scaled based on the severity of the situation, and there really is no arguing that "sexy RPing" with a self-proclaimed minor > the same scenario with two (apparent) adults in terms of negligence. Regardless of whether both are "equally against the rules".

• Brohoof 6

I'm somewhat on board with your reasoning here, but I have to point out that nowhere on the Internet is age fraud not a problem. Simply put, there currently exist no website mechanics that can identify with 100% accuracy whether someone is being truthful about their age. You can take your naughty RPs to Skype, you can take 'em to Red Light Ponyville, hell, you can take 'em to 4chan for all the good it'll do. But the simple fact of the matter is that if you have never actually met the person face-to-face and verified their age through some sort of legal documentation, it's always going to be impossible to know for sure.

That said, I do believe the legal system is on your side if you conduct yourself inappropriately online with a minor who's posing as an adult, given that you can provide evidence (perhaps in the form of a screencap) that the minor in question had led you to believe they were older. Culpable deniability is what stands between you and a rather uncomfortable feature on To Catch a Predator.

If we're to assume that the reason absolutely no NSFW activities are allowed even in PMs is a result of the staff wanting to cover their asses on the slim, slim, slim chance that law enforcement would even consider looking into a possible case of age fraud occurring on a website dedicated to talking horses, then I can somewhat understand their position.

However, I still don't stand by the misguided idea that two apparent adults caught passing NSFW material amongst themselves should be punished on the same level as an apparent adult who knowingly passed NSFW material to someone whose age was listed as under 18 in their profile. It has always been my belief that punishments should be scaled based on the severity of the situation, and there really is no arguing that "sexy RPing" with a self-proclaimed minor > the same scenario with two (apparent) adults in terms of negligence. Regardless of whether both are "equally against the rules".

....and....to that well-written retort, cue the "k but u r wrong tho".

Marvelous.

And then the cycle repeats.

Edited by Dattebayo

This sort of thing is something I can't really say I agree with.

^This is what happens when you don't read Apple's "Terms and Conditions".

But here's how I see it: the rules of this site explicitly state that there is to be no NSFW content period. This is a global rule and as such, it applies to everyone on every part of the site. If you did not agree with this from the get-go you had the option not to join, as there are plenty of less-PG sites out there. 

Regarding the monitoring of suspicious PMs, think of it this way. Right now there's probably about a dozen organizations who could spy on yo' stuff without warrant based solely on suspicion. I mean, pretty much by living in this world and using the internet you've already told your privacy to buzz off. What the staff is doing is a "better safe than sorry" measure. If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to worry about. And if there's something SFW in your PMs that you really didn't want anyone but the recipient to read, even I have enough faith in these guys to know that they won't go spreadin' it around like that ebola. So loosen up, you'll be fine.

Edited by Chrysler
  • Brohoof 4

....You're still discussing it? 

Like I said - those are rules everyone accepted. If You have problems with those now, then bad news - You won't do anything about them. 

Nobody is willing to risk being forced to eventually go to court, because some of You want to share NSFW pictures on site where it is NOT permitted instead of tons of websites where one can do that without being afraid of consequences.

Nobody will suddenly change rules that exist for more than 2 years, because suddenly some people forgot how great it is to read what You accept (when making bank account You don't read terms as well?)

Nobody will risk minors running into NSFW content (let's face it, anyone can write he is an adult, even I may be 10 years old and nobody will ever figure it out) just, because some people are too lazy to go on another website to talk about that stuff.

And since privacy became thing again - there's no privacy anywhere. If You do something bad in real world police will know everything about You in a day. Same here. You do something bad and moderation will take out every single skeleton from Your closet. If You don't like facing consequences of bad actions then You need to practice Your social skills.

Also I'd like to add that so far only 4-5 people were checked like this. Very few, isn't it? Probably none of us even knew them. So stop doing drama over nothing, because it makes me start questioning age of some people here, honestly. 

Sorry for being harsh, but I am getting tired of this lol 

• Brohoof 4

....You're still discussing it?

Like I said - those are rules everyone accepted. If You have problems with those now, then bad news - You won't do anything about them.

Nobody is willing to risk being forced to eventually go to court, because some of You want to share NSFW pictures on site where it is NOT permitted instead of tons of websites where one can do that without being afraid of consequences.

Nobody will suddenly change rules that exist for more than 2 years, because suddenly some people forgot how great it is to read what You accept (when making bank account You don't read terms as well?)

Nobody will risk minors running into NSFW content (let's face it, anyone can write he is an adult, even I may be 10 years old and nobody will ever figure it out) just, because some people are too lazy to go on another website to talk about that stuff.

And since privacy became thing again - there's no privacy anywhere. If You do something bad in real world police will know everything about You in a day. Same here. You do something bad and moderation will take out every single skeleton from Your closet. If You don't like facing consequences of bad actions then You need to practice Your social skills.

Sorry for being harsh, but I am getting tired of this lol

I was deciding whether to reply to you sarcastically, thanking you for being the all-knowing lord and savior of morality and rule-abiding and brown-nosing, or to reply all hostile-like to you for acting all high and mighty and sh*t

But have this instead.

derpy_mouse_by_taskidog-d5cj45n.png

It's the PRINCIPLE of it.

Why should sharing NSFW content like RPs with another consenting member (yeah i know, "herp derp u can never know a true person's age on the internet") have the same punishment as publicly spamming it?

Absolutely NO ONE will see it, other than the consenting parties. So why the same treatment as being bane against the community itself?

Edited by Dattebayo
  • Brohoof 1

I was deciding whether to reply to you sarcastically, thanking you for being the all-knowing lord and savior of morality and rule-abiding, or to reply all hostile-like to you for acting all high and mighty and sh*t

But have this instead.

derpy_mouse_by_taskidog-d5cj45n.png

It's the PRINCIPLE of it.

Why should sharing NSFW content like RPs with another consenting member (yeah i know, "herp derp u can never know a true person's age on the internet") have the same punishment as publicly spamming it?

Absolutely NO ONE will see it. So why the same treatment as being bane against the community itself?

And what if You are doing such roleplay with a minor? You never know who is on the other side of screen. Unless You've met that person irl, that is. Ever thought of that? 

• Brohoof 2

And what if You are doing such roleplay with a minor? You never know who is on the other side of screen. Unless You've met that person irl, that is. Ever thought of that?

Irrelevant.

No. Causitive.

It ALL goes back to assuming the worst out of members here. That they'd willingly lie about their age just for a slice of NSFW action.

What is it with all of you and insisting people here here have the morality of 4Chan after watching Human Centipede?

• Brohoof 3

Irrelevant.

No. Causitive.

It ALL goes back to assuming the worst out of members here. That they'd willingly lie about their age just for a slice of NSFW action.

What is it with all of you and insisting people here here have the morality of 4Chan after watching Human Centipede?

As irrevelant as You answering to my post without writing any legit comment about it, instead insulting me :)

Moderation always has to assume someone MIGHT be a minor. Because if parents of that person (assuming it is a minor) will accidentaly run into this they will most likely go after forum staff for what happened. And after person their kid talked with as well. See, where am I going? Besides why every single person who protests doesn't comment part about making such roleplays on websites, where is it allowed? 

• Brohoof 3

As irrevelant as You answering to my post without writing any legit comment about it, instead insulting me :)

Moderation always has to assume someone MIGHT be a minor. Because if parents of that person (assuming it is a minor) will accidentaly run into this they will most likely go after forum staff for what happened. And after person their kid talked with as well. See, where am I going? Besides why every single person who protests doesn't comment part about making such roleplays on websites, where is it allowed?

I commented on it.

Without your brand of nauseating passive aggressiveness, but I commented nonetheless. I said your argument was causative.

Again, I can dig the thought process behind it.

Keep sexual harassment on it's toes, monitor normal harassment in general.

But what if, assuming actual grown people who have, for the sake of argument, show each other the credentials and sh*t,

WHY the permanban that is on par with public sharing of NSFW material? A lesser punishment is much fairer, ESPECIALLY since none of your pretty little eyes are witness to it.

And in the case of the guy who was permabanned for having such RPs with a minor (who is rumored to have been the reportee after being turned down because the, the minor, wanted to RP some seriously ill sh*t, might I add), why was the minor sent off scott-free even after it was him who instigated it?

Is it part of the rules you hold on to so dearly to give the benefit of the doubt?

Or is it that bullsh*t "if you turn yourself in, you won't get punished as much" thing the mods have been saying that got him off?

/to answer your last question:

Believe it or not, people like it here. They wouldn't want to create some new account on some seedy site just to get their kicks.

It's convenient here, and most of all...safe.

Edited by Dattebayo
  • Brohoof 3

I'm gonna throw in my two cents here.

It isn't like they're going into your PMs like "Gee, I wonder what this guy's been up to lately!", they only look at PMs if they've been reported or have enough suspicion that NSFW activity is going on in PMs, and after extensive discussion. The global rules ban NSFW material and roleplay, and being that it's global, it covers everything, PMs included. Not doing anything about sexual interaction with people, such as minors, would get them into serious trouble in Canada and the United States - and because kids can easily lie about their age, you really can't just openly allow it in private.

You shouldn't really expect privacy on the Internet anyway in today's climate, and this is coming from someone studying network engineering - basically, how the Internet works. To quote Eric Schmidt, if you have something that you don't want anyone to know, maybe you shouldn't be doing it in the first place. And if you absolutely MUST sexually RP with someone else, take it somewhere else, like Skype or a site targeted at adults, not somewhere trying to be PG-13.

• Brohoof 14

I commented on it.

Without your brand of nauseating passive aggressiveness, but I commented nonetheless. I said your argument was causative.

I meant previous post, not the one which You've quoted now. All You did was outright saying it is wrong. No arguments, anything. 

Again, I can dig the thought process behind it.

Keep sexual harassment on it's toes, monitor normal harassment in general.

I wish I could comment on this, but english is my secondary language so "keeping on toes" prevented me. 

But what if, assuming actual grown people who have, for the sake of argument, show each other the credentials and sh*t,

WHY the permanban that is on par with public sharing of NSFW material? A lesser punishment is much fairer, ESPECIALLY since none of your pretty little eyes are witness to it.

Because rules don't allow NSFW content anywhere. It was already said by many people. And it does not specify who gets what punishment.

Also I'd like to add that it does not always end with permaban. So stop using that ridiculous argument, I know person who got warning from moderation for NSFW content and that person is on forums to this day.

There are websites for it and the fact that it is "convenient" here is not an argument. The fact that something seems "convenient" does not make it right. 

And in the case of the guy who was permabanned for having such RPs with a minor (who is rumored to have been the reportee after being turned down because the, the minor, wanted to RP some seriously ill sh*t, might I add), why was the minor sent off scott-free even after it was him who instigated it?

Is it part of the rules you hold on to so dearly to give the benefit of the doubt?

If those are only rumours then those might be wrong. I saw rumours about "unfair bans" in past and none of them were correct. Why should I treat this one differently? If You disagree with that You are free to contact moderation. When my friend was banned for unfair reasons I did that instead of forum drama. And got him unbanned. See? Being civil with staff helps more than being dramatic and talking about it in public. 

• Brohoof 2

I'm gonna throw in my two cents here.

It isn't like they're going into your PMs like "Gee, I wonder what this guy's been up to lately!", they only look at PMs if they've been reported or have enough suspicion that NSFW activity is going on in PMs, and after extensive discussion. The global rules ban NSFW material and roleplay, and being that it's global, it covers everything, PMs included. Not doing anything about sexual interaction with people, such as minors, would get them into serious trouble in Canada and the United States - and because kids can easily lie about their age, you really can't just openly allow it in private.

You shouldn't really expect privacy on the Internet anyway in today's climate, and this is coming from someone studying network engineering - basically, how the Internet works. To quote Eric Schmidt, if you have something that you don't want anyone to know, maybe you shouldn't be doing it in the first place. And if you absolutely MUST sexually RP with someone else, take it somewhere else, like Skype or a site targeted at adults, not somewhere trying to be PG-13.

All I am asking for

Is for a reduced sentence time for PM cases

For all of those afflicted by this suddenly-out-of-nowhere enforced-because-they-were-faced-with-it rule (meaning that, like other things that the staff does, it was enforced out of nowhere after a period of "can't be bothered"-ness), and those that may happen in the future.

Must everything be so black and White?

Where's the gray?

I don't disagree with the "patrolling for underage minors being harassed" thing. I don' disagree with keeping a tight grip on hostilities between members on PMs.

I'm even willing to forgive the invasions of "privacy" that will undoubtedly go on.

But it is utter BS that people, who are shown to be of-age and are fully consenting to have the same wrath and fury and posting NSFW in public.

We need the gray.

For the commuinty. Isn't that the shield you have all been rallying behind (in general)?

I meant previous post, not the one which You've quoted now. All You did was outright saying it is wrong. No arguments, anything.

I wish I could comment on this, but english is my secondary language so "keeping on toes" prevented me.

Because rules don't allow NSFW content anywhere. It was already said by many people. And it does not specify who gets what punishment.

Also I'd like to add that it does not always end with permaban. So stop using that ridiculous argument, I know person who got warning from moderation for NSFW content and that person is on forums to this day.

There are websites for it and the fact that it is "convenient" here is not an argument. The fact that something seems "convenient" does not make it right.

If those are only rumours then those might be wrong. I saw rumours about "unfair bans" in past and none of them were correct. Why should I treat this one differently? If You disagree with that You are free to contact moderation. When my friend was banned for unfair reasons I did that instead of forum drama. And got him unbanned. See? Being civil with staff helps more than being dramatic and talking about it in public.

I DID, in fact, reply to your post you claimed all I did was say you're wrong.

But you worded it so condescendingly, so SUPERIOR to the un-moraled masses, you literally deserved no other response than that.

GG.

I'm not excusing the members for thinking it's convenient.

I'm explaining the thought process behind it. Because you oh-so-delicately demanded an explanation.

Again.

I know a guy who's been in appeal since June. I was also held up a silly BNSFW ticket for weeks, where it would've been obvious to any that it wasn't.

Not to shove these old-news in public again, but I don't exactly have high hopes for a ticket getting by in a timely fashion.

And there you go, using the rules as a shield, when I'm campaigning for an ADDENDUM to the rules. You see where this is going?

Edited by Dattebayo
  • Brohoof 2

I DID, in fact, reply to your post you claimed all I did was say you're wrong.

But you worded it so condescendingly, so SUPERIOR to the un-moraled masses, you literally deserved no other response than that.

GG.

Then I used wrong words. I grew tired of people talking about privacy and acting like moderation checks every single private conversation that is made here. My bad.

I'm not excusing the members for thinking it's convenient.

I'm explaining the thought process behind it. Because you oh-so-delicately demanded an explanation.

That still does not mean they should not get punishment. Thank You for explaining, but thought process does not turn wrong thing into right thing. If someone is adult that person should be capable of acting better than by such simple things. 

Again.

I know a guy who's been in appeal since June. I was also held up a silly BNSFW ticket for weeks, where it would've been obvious to any that it wasn't.

Not to shove these old-news in public again, but I don't exactly have high hopes for a ticket getting by in a timely fashion.

If You disagreed with that You were free to discuss it with moderation. They are people too. They make mistakes. And if they do, believe it or not - they are able to admit it. 

And if You're really willing to keep this conversation up I'd rather continue it in PMs. No need to spam entire thread with our little "debate". 

• Brohoof 3

No. I think I'm done. Respectfully.

I KNOW SCS has alot on his plate. I can't begin to comprehend any frustrations he might be feeling, but I do my best to sympathize when I'm feeling that old revolution urge coming back.

Doesn't always work. I am one the express sh*t I feel strongly towards. Loudly.

But out of all ALL the moderators here, he is pretty much the one I see around most doing his duties. Makes one wonder the sh&t he's under.

But I am done campaigning. I have said what has been needed to say.

Maybe my aggressive method of outcry when I'm in full revolution mode doesn't play well with others. But I have made my campaign known.

I don't very much deserve it, But I do hope that this is taken into consideration.

Even a full on "Nope, not gonna happen" after discussion would make me satisfied. It at least means it was discussed and not ignored.

• Brohoof 1

I do have one thing to say. I read all the posts (more or less) and I saw a lot of people doing some silly comparisons.

Comparing twisted roleplays via PM on a forum to dealing drugs inside a basement and hoping the Police does not notice is absolutely ridiculous.

The difference between those is that one is really illegal and will cause a lot of trouble. The other is not and will not lead to real life trouble. in fact, if you go to the police and complain about a sexual roleplay or something of the sort, no legal actions will be taken.

Of course, I am only talking about roleplays here and not about anything which could be more serious.

For other threats, the situation will be different.

• Brohoof 2

But out of all ALL the moderators here, he is pretty much the one I see around most doing his duties. Makes one wonder the sh&t he's under.

And that's what you see...what about things you don't see...? All of the staff works hard. Most of them only have a few hours to moderate. It's easy to say, "Well...they're a lazy bunch of mothers..." If you do the math and you include their duties and regular posts, etc...then one would truly understand. 

Look through their posts, and there you go. The proof is looking right at you! We are not the ones to dictate how much work they need to do. I'm not kissing their asses - I'm stating the truth.

• Brohoof 7

I am well and truly grateful for this thread, and of the admin's decision to interfere with matters when needed. Its good to know that this site is being made as safe as possible.

Okay, so I read through the posts, and I admire the moderators' patience for answering so many immature comments. A summary: only the admin can view PM's, and that too after they have either evidence or a strong indication that there is something illegal or unsafe going on in the PM. They do not snoop around your messages randomly. I'm not going to name those people, but their comments just broke my mind. its time to stop being so childish, and realise what is necessary and aimed at the greater good.

Edited by hamza
  • Brohoof 7

There was some pretty bad stuff, yeah. Think of a 14 year old kid writing clopfics. Not allowed on the forums, and terribly written. And whenever I found some or was the one who took the report, I had to read/skim all of it to make sure I got everything :(

Not very common, but I can remember a few times.

I think i understand even though i seem to have a tougher skin than you.
  • Brohoof 1

I agree that something that only happens between two members shouldn't get an immediate ban, or be less severe than openly engaging in NSFW. In truth, I think that's already the case. The first and only time I got in trouble with the mods, I had posted an article to Cracked on the cloppers only thread (RIP cloppers only thread) that talked about some details in a weird MLP clopfic featuring Celestia and Obama. I got 500 warning points and a 4 day ban. No warnings. Now, it's my understanding that Brechard was warned on multiple occasions by the mods before action was taken against him for the PM's.

• Brohoof 5

However, I still don't stand by the misguided idea that two apparent adults caught passing NSFW material amongst themselves should be punished on the same level as an apparent adult who knowingly passed NSFW material to someone whose age was listed as under 18 in their profile.

They are not punished on the same level, and I'm actually not entirely sure why so many people think this is the case. If it's because of the Brechard situation, he was banned not just because of the sexual roleplay in PMs, but because he had enough previous infractions for an infraction of this level to bring about a permanent ban. 

So, the only reason why he got a ban instead of a suspension was because of his previous warning history. Previous warning histories are always taken into account when giving warnings, along with the severity and nature of the offense, as well as its context.

Putting warning history aside, someone who was caught for NSFW roleplays in PMs would likely not receive the same punishment as someone who had been involved in sexual interaction with a minor. Sexual interaction with a minor could result in an immediate permanent ban, but explicit sexual interaction between consenting adults would most likely just earn a temporary suspension and a heavy warning, most likely ranging from 400 to 800 points.

Honestly, I couldn't care less on a personal level if consenting adults do sexual things in PMs. I do sexual things all the time, just not here. Maybe it would be possible to be a lot more lenient toward people in such situations than we currently are, but the issues involving the need to keep this site safe for 13+ and to avoid any sort of legal trouble might make that impossible.

Also, to people saying the rule is what it is and it will never change: while I appreciate your willingness to follow the rules this isn't the case. The rule won't necessarily change but all rules can be changed and will be changed if this ends up being a good thing to do. That's why it's important for people to be vocal about their concerns. We can't make anything better if we don't know people have a problem with something.

Edit: I also want to clarify that all of your concerns are being listened to. I read every post in this thread, and several other staff check up on it as well.

• Brohoof 14

I think i understand even though i seem to have a tougher skin than you.

I don't know, I have pretty tough skin. It was more cringe-worthy than anything. I don't really like fanfiction in the first place, add terrible sexuality and it's just... why would somebody think this is worth writing?

• Brohoof 1

"Hmmm ..."

*I can't believe this discussion is not over yet. Well, actually, I can. I love rules and often think in black and white because it's so much easier for a conflict avoiding and socially unskilled person like me to survive like that in our world, but I love grey as well because it's the only actual thing there is; it's natural, not artificial like rules, but rules are easier. Even though they're insufficient as human's attempt to bring order into the complex chaos of the universe and especially into social interaction, as norms and laws they're the only thing we have to get along with each other. Some rules outweigh other rules, some just apply in certain places or to certain people, but in the end, some cannot be changed and some always have to be there ... But what's that musing worth in this discussion here? Everything has already been said; at least everything that I could think of. Why can't this place just be what it is? A simple forum for fans or former fans of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and everyone else who wants to be on a forum where all kinds of things can be discussed by people of different ages. Don't need NSFW stuff here. Many members here do not only interact on this site, so why do that here? Because it's easier? Because it's the only way to be sure it's really with that one member? Because this place feels special? Because it feels like a safe place? And that's just what I can think of when it comes to roleplays or ... relationship stuff, or whatever. Hm, can't believe I'm actually spending so much thinking on this, especially since I try to follow the site rules, especially after having received smaller warnings in the past ... Where's the place I joined last year? Ugh, that sounds cliched as hell ...*

"Hey, States! Whatcha thinking about?"

"Um, wha-? Uh, nothing ... It's just ... Um, paying attention to the discussiont, I'm totally focused."

Edited by ~StatesTheOblivious~
  • Brohoof 1

After briefly reviewing the last two or three pages, I believe the time has come for this discussion to come to a close. The announcement is plain and clear in the first post made by SCS. The rest of the chatter amounts to recognition, outcry, or some combination of the two.

Before I close this topic, however, I wish to reiterate a few key points. I am entirely certain SCS gave them attention, but I sense they're easy to miss amongst the sturm und drang:

1. MLP Forums is privately owned by Feld0. We are tasked with administrating and moderating what is his digital domain.
  2. There is no absolute right to privacy. Again, MLP Forums is under Feld0's name. If members carry out licentious, prohibited, or outright illegal actions, whatever privacy we normally afford them is null and void. Just as you can't post NSFW material on a company account, one cannot engage in activities we have deemed a violation of the rules.
  3. We don't search PMs frivolously. Only administrators have the authority to search private messages, and it is reserved for cases where we have sufficient probable cause. None of us take any pleasure in searching through personal correspondences.
  4. The above clause has always been in place to protect membership. Without divulging details, we have in fact encountered cases involving sexual predators, harassment, and parents contacting us about adults exchanging inappropriate messages with their children.

On a separate note -- Any other complaints about the administrators or staff have little to no bearing on what was stated; furthermore, sarcasm and caustic remarks only further muddy the waters. I realize these are social weapons one is tempted to wield when faced with authority figures, but keep in mind the person sitting on the other end of the screen.

If you have any further questions, feel free to drop us a line.

• Brohoof 26