91 users have voted

1. 1. How do you sit?

• Option A
    • Option B
    • Option C
    • Option D
    • Option E
    • Other

I sit like D, although not to that degree of slouching. I usually just rest one elbow on the desk, and lean my cheek against my knuckles. This is only when using a computer though, my sitting position varies with couches, and work desks. 

• Brohoof 1

I have a weird habit of sitting with my legs propped up on some random thing in my room (my nightstand, tv stand even the side of my computer desk.) I have a desktop though so I still sit in a computer chair though.

• Brohoof 1

Like this

post-14224-0-86264300-1412556896_thumb.jpg

Every time I sit in a chair that is, I hate sitting in a chair with my feet on the floor. It just feels more comfy for them to be up in the seat with me :P

post-14224-0-86264300-1412556896_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I'm usually C or E. Only thing is that I never rest my head in my hand. Sometimes I'm crossing my legs, mostly left over right.

It all depends on how tired I feel and what mood I'm in.

Edited by Gernia
  • Brohoof 1

Usually, I either sit with my feet on the chair or I sit in a position like this one. I've gotten pretty used to the latter sitting position to the point where sitting in a different position like having my legs crossed hurts me a little.

• Brohoof 2

I... put my butts on comfortably soft things? :wacko:

This thread's title is kinda misleading. It should be how do you sit in front of computer. People also sits in many other occasions, you know :P

Nevertheless, I'm the option C. Usually I would sit cross-legged on my bed and put my laptop on a whole bunch of pillows to act as the table.

• Brohoof 2

It depends on what I'm doing. If I'm playing a video game,I'll lean back in my chair. If I'm doing something productive, I sit like option C.

• Brohoof 1

I try to sit up straight due to the fact that I have 3 healed fractures in my back that give me constant pain. Sitting up straight helps ease it. However, with the options you have suggested, I chose C due to the fact that I never work on tables that are the correct height for me. I am always looking down at my computer, which does cause more pain.

Posture while sitting, standing, and even sleeping really can affect your health. I wish my body wouldn't turn to stomach sleeping (i make myself a barricade of pillows, and put one under my legs to stop myself, but it never works, and I wake up in horrid lower back pain).....

• Brohoof 1

I squat. I've always squatted since I was a kid. At the computer desk, I do sit, but my knees are always up by my chest (this is how I sit in the car sometimes or in the chair when I'm watching tv). I'm sort of a weirdo.

• Brohoof 1