91 users have voted

1. 1. How do you sit?

• Option A
    • Option B
    • Option C
    • Option D
    • Option E
    • Other

Well pretty much I start sitting like B when I use a computer. (same way when I use my tablet)  then it starts going to D.

I'm pretty sure that's the whole reason why my back sometimes start hurting me when I get up.

• Brohoof 1

Option A, normally. I have my chair more tilted back because having it perfectly 90 degrees is really uncomfortable and makes me fall out of it frequently... It's probably more like 70-80.

And when my code has a bug, definitely position E.

• Brohoof 1

Depends, sometimes I like sitting on the floor so I just cross my legs..

In a chair I just sit upright ( C ) unless I'm incredibly bored that day in which I do Option D

Edited by ARagY
  • Brohoof 2

I sit leaning back (almost laying even), with my lower back raised and my butt almost sliding off the chair. It has got to be the least healthy sitting position known to man, but i can't help it, i just find it too comfortable and i instinctively relax into this position after a while even if i was trying to avoid that.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

I hardly sit up straight since my laptop is on my bed and I sit in my chair next to it. Sometimes I'll move my chair and sit on my knees, sometimes I sit on the bed with one leg extended in front of me, sort of getting a good hamstring stretch while I'm at it. I rarely lay on my stomach, but I occasionally lay on my side with my elbow supporting me. It hurts after awhile so I switch sides. I sit in many different ways. :)

I wish I could sit like that! Haha the only option available to me is option C, except I'm on the front four inches of the chair and have to keep my back totally straight, hands in my lap when I'm not using then for anything.

Every way but the way you are supposed to!

I usually have my feet up on the desk or chair itself, like Indian style. Though if I'm out in a public place, I like to strech my legs and slide down a little. Like so.

It just destroys my back when I sit straight up or stand straight up for a period of time.

• 1 month later...

Usually in a chair. xD

I'm an option D computerist. Definitely.

Sorry but you cannot make this thread and expect me to not post this;

img-3142837-1-MLP-my-little-pony-friends

Too adorable.

• Brohoof 1

Well

WEELLL

Definitely other

My feet are currently on top of my moniter, which means they are about half a metre above my head, which is on the part of the chair where my arse is supposed to go, My back is where my keyboard is and I essentially am typing with my hands behind my back, which now I stop to consider it,is quite amusing.

How the hell did I evolve into this omg

I didn't even notice

the uber slouch went so far I ended up side down

Achivement Unlocked: Ultimate Sloth

This is how I normally sit on my computer, unless doing some gaming, which is srs business :3

• Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...

A and C look kinda painful to me, somehow...  :blink: I think I normally sit like E; leaning forward, but not as much as in D. I'm pretty sure my sitting position changes quite a bit though, depending on what I'm doing and what mood I'm in.