Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How often do you use profanities?

RainbowMau

I tend to cuss more over text and/or in my head. 

Every once in a while it comes out of my actual mouth, but it depends on who I'm around honestly. :-P

Like a sailor. I come from a family of sailors. 

But I never swear around people who dislike it and I want to swear less than what I already do. 

• Brohoof 1

Well, I never feel comfortable cursing on social media, forums, servers, etc. so I tend to be the goody two shoes when it comes to that sort of thing.

The only time I actually curse is when one of my friends come over and we occasionally just blow off.

Edited by Sondash Studios

Almost never nowadays. My workplace had really brought out some cussing, but once I left and returned to college I reverted back to not cussing much at all. My family just doesn't cuss.

• Brohoof 1

I never swear unless it's British slang on role plays. British cussing is funny and creative. I prefer making up my own "swears", never know when the wrong person is nearby. *shivers*

• Brohoof 2

I'm happy to report that I've gotten my swearing habit under control. I used to swear a LOT but I heard someone else who was just as talented prolific as myself and realized it isn't very nice sounding. So I made a point to stop, and I've been successful. I haven't completely omitted all profanity from my vocabulary; I do sometimes let a little something slip if I'm distraught, tired or my guard is down. But on the whole I'm doing okay now. And I feel so much ******* better.  

• Brohoof 2

I use them pretty often in real life, maybe a few times per day. :P I'm usually not directing those swear words at someone or saying them in with a negative connotation, I try to use them playfully and it just comes out naturally for me. :adorkable: (I blame my best friend for introducing me to YouTube, it was a spiral down the rabbit hole from there. :pout:)

Or you know, if I stub my toe or something. :muffins:

Not enough like in every second and sentence. That’s one of my pet peeves.

• 7 months later...

That depends on who I'm around. If it's someone I don't know very well or just met, I usually avoid cussing. My parent's are very religious, so I don't do it around them, either. I usually cuss more the more comfortable I am around someone, and on the internet I just do it whenever I feel like.

Now, in high school marching band there was a "fuck" or a "cunt" in every other sentence. I'm not gonna give a full list of what I used to say around my marching band friends. Low brass was a weird and dark place :ButtercupLaugh: