Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Fallout Equestria: Courier's Trails 1-1 RP

ParsoOfEquestria

OOC: http://mlpforums.com/topic/111732-fallout-equestria-couriers-trails-1-1-ooc/

war. war never changes. when megaspells rained from the skies, those who survived did so in large underground stables, but when they emerged they had only the hell of the wastes to greet them forcing another bloody chapter in pony kind.

"hurry up, Shell, catch up"

"I'm coming, I'm coming, jeez"

a group of five ponies traveled along a road in the equestrian wasteland. where they were going? Shell didn't know, but she looked up to her leader, Littlepip for some time now and kept it in her best interest to follow. her ears perked at the sound of somepony screaming across the hill quickly they ran to check it out

Edited by ParsoOfEquestria

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

war. war never changes. when megaspells rained from the skies, those who survived did so in large underground stables, but when they emerged they had only the hell of the wastes to greet them forcing another bloody chapter in pony kind.

"hurry up, Shell, catch up"

"I'm coming, I'm coming, jeez"

a group of five ponies traveled along a road in the equestrian wasteland. where they were going? Shell didn't know, but she looked up to her leader, Littlepip for some time now and kept it in her best interest to follow. her ears perked at the sound of somepony screaming across the hill quickly they ran to check it out

Draco drove his bowie knife into the slavers wings. "Come on talk, You no good slaving bitch. Tell me who you work for. And I will end your pitiful life here and now," Draco snarled from beneath if mask. He had left his Elite Riot Armor at home in the Marejave. He had also turned his Pip buck to the local radio station of DJ Pon3. "All I need is that name of your boss," Draco said gently into the mare's ear. Well the mare just spat blood onto his eyes. "Well then let's play hard ball shall we?" Draco sneered as he started torture the Pegasus mare viciously.

(edited)

Draco drove his bowie knife into the slavers wings. "Come on talk, You no good slaving bitch. Tell me who you work for. And I will end your pitiful life here and now," Draco snarled from beneath if mask. He had left his Elite Riot Armor at home in the Marejave. He had also turned his Pip buck to the local radio station of DJ Pon3. "All I need is that name of your boss," Draco said gently into the mare's ear. Well the mare just spat blood onto his eyes. "Well then let's play hard ball shall we?" Draco sneered as he started torture the Pegasus mare viciously.

the group all peered over the hill. their weapons ready in case they needed them

"ah can take his head"

Calamity said looking down his rifle scope

"wait, look at the barding of that mare, it's Red Eye's slaver. he might be good, what do you think Shell? Shell?"

Shell was already down the hill, sneaking behind the stranger and pointing her shotgun to the back of his head

​"thats a 12 gauge dragon breath pointed at your head. state you're intentions with this mare before your head becomes a jack-o-lantern" 

the group all peered over the hill. their weapons ready in case they needed them

"ah can take his head"

Calamity said looking down his rifle scope

"wait, look at the barding of that mare, it's Red Eye's slaver. he might be good, what do you think Shell? Shell?"

Shell was already down the hill, sneaking behind the stranger and pointing her shotgun to the back of his head

​"thats a 12 gauge dragon breath pointed at your head. state you're intentions with this mare before your head becomes a jack-o-lantern" 

Draco pulled out his Ranger Sequoia and aimed it at Shell's head. "You have one shot child. If you with this slaver scum," Draco said as he looked to Shell with cold dead eyes. Cresent moon scars were around his eyes showing his lobotomy. "My intention is to get information from this slaver scum. Then splatter her brains across this wasteland," Draco said coldly. "Now talk you bitch," Draco said as he pulled off the mare's wings. Draco looked at the mare as she finally told him what he wanted to know. "Red Eye," Draco said with a fire in his eyes.

He said simply "I'm going to let you go now. If you can make it far enough away I won't kill you," Draco smirked from under his mask. The mare began to hobble away quickly. Draco on the other hand pulled out his Anti Material Rifle casually. He switched out the ammo for the .50 MG, match (hand load). He didn't care if there was a shotgun pointed to his head. He simply laid into the dirt taking aim. Then with a pull of his magic his shot fired straight and true. The shot took off the mare's head exploding it.

Draco pulled out his Ranger Sequoia and aimed it at Shell's head. "You have one shot child. If you with this slaver scum," Draco said as he looked to Shell with cold dead eyes. Cresent moon scars were around his eyes showing his lobotomy. "My intention is to get information from this slaver scum. Then splatter her brains across this wasteland," Draco said coldly. "Now talk you bitch," Draco said as he pulled off the mare's wings. Draco looked at the mare as she finally told him what he wanted to know. "Red Eye," Draco said with a fire in his eyes.

He said simply "I'm going to let you go now. If you can make it far enough away I won't kill you," Draco smirked from under his mask. The mare began to hobble away quickly. Draco on the other hand pulled out his Anti Material Rifle casually. He switched out the ammo for the .50 MG, match (hand load). He didn't care if there was a shotgun pointed to his head. He simply laid into the dirt taking aim. Then with a pull of his magic his shot fired straight and true. The shot took off the mare's head exploding it.

"you're lucky"

Shell lowered her gun

"you see, if we weren't after the same thing. and you did manage to kill me, you have four sets of other weapons already looking over you"

she waved her hoof in the air and the rest of the group came down from the hill

"so, you have it in for Red Eye?"

"you're lucky"

Shell lowered her gun

"you see, if we weren't after the same thing. and you did manage to kill me, you have four sets of other weapons already looking over you"

she waved her hoof in the air and the rest of the group came down from the hill

"so, you have it in for Red Eye?"

"Slaver's in general," Draco said as he walked over the the mare's corpse and began to riffle through her pockets. "These slavers aren't as well trained as Caesar's Legion," Draco said as he pulled out a strange poultice. "Huh healing poultice?" Draco muttered to himself as he pulled out a stimpak. "Are these two alike?" Draco though to himself as he placed the poultice into his pack along with his stimpak. He also found Xander Root and Broc Flower. "Hmm I can make one more from these two," Draco muttered as he placed the two ingredients into his ingredient pouch. "The NCR is still reeling from their defeat at Hoofer Dam," Draco thought to himself.

"Slaver's in general," Draco said as he walked over the the mare's corpse and began to riffle through her pockets. "These slavers aren't as well trained as Caesar's Legion," Draco said as he pulled out a strange poultice. "Huh healing poultice?" Draco muttered to himself as he pulled out a stimpak. "Are these two alike?" Draco though to himself as he placed the poultice into his pack along with his stimpak. He also found Xander Root and Broc Flower. "Hmm I can make one more from these two," Draco muttered as he placed the two ingredients into his ingredient pouch. "The NCR is still reeling from their defeat at Hoofer Dam," Draco thought to himself.

"Caesar's Legion?"

"some religious fanatic who wanted to cleanse the Marejave...but not in the good way. word has it he was iced by a courier, must have delivered more than just mail"

Shell answered whilst watching the stranger, not completely trusting him just yet

"Caesar's Legion?"

"some religious fanatic who wanted to cleanse the Marejave...but not in the good way. word has it he was iced by a courier, must have delivered more than just mail"

Shell answered whilst watching the stranger, not completely trusting him just yet

Draco shook his head slightly "Alittle wrong there kid," Draco said simply as he started to walk towards Tenpony tower. "The one who did it his title is Courier 6. He's acting leader of New Pegas," Draco said simply as he walked. "Well?" Draco said as he walked. "You ponies coming?" Draco said simply. "I need to know the why of things here before I make a move," Draco said outloud. His hoof steps were heavy and they sounded just like a stallion who's faced hell.

Draco shook his head slightly "Alittle wrong there kid," Draco said simply as he started to walk towards Tenpony tower. "The one who did it his title is Courier 6. He's acting leader of New Pegas," Draco said simply as he walked. "Well?" Draco said as he walked. "You ponies coming?" Draco said simply. "I need to know the why of things here before I make a move," Draco said outloud. His hoof steps were heavy and they sounded just like a stallion who's faced hell.

the group all looked to each other before turning back around  to follow the stranger to tenpony

"we're going back to Tenpony Tower? I guess homage won't mind me seeing her again"

"yeah, with the sounds you make during your little 'visits'"

Littlepip punched Shell in the foreleg, much to Shell's amusement

the group all looked to each other before turning back around  to follow the stranger to tenpony

"we're going back to Tenpony Tower? I guess homage won't mind me seeing her again"

"yeah, with the sounds you make during your little 'visits'"

Littlepip punched Shell in the foreleg, much to Shell's amusement

Draco listened in slightly as he walked to Tennpony Tower.  They arrived 2 hours later as he walked into the tower slowly. He wanted to see this DjPon3. He walked to bar then to the ammo merchant. He snarled at the jacked up prices but he was able to sell afew of his odds and ends and afew weapons. He purchased his ammo he needed as he walked to a room in the hotel.

Draco listened in slightly as he walked to Tennpony Tower.  They arrived 2 hours later as he walked into the tower slowly. He wanted to see this DjPon3. He walked to bar then to the ammo merchant. He snarled at the jacked up prices but he was able to sell afew of his odds and ends and afew weapons. He purchased his ammo he needed as he walked to a room in the hotel.

"so...why are we here exactly?"

Littlepip asked

"anything you need to say to DJ Pon3 needs to go through his assistant, Homage. not directly to him"

she said, trying to cover for homage

"wait a minute, we don't even know your name"

Shell walked up to the stranger

"if we're going to work together you could at least tell us your name" 

"so...why are we here exactly?"

Littlepip asked

"anything you need to say to DJ Pon3 needs to go through his assistant, Homage. not directly to him"

she said, trying to cover for homage

"wait a minute, we don't even know your name"

Shell walked up to the stranger

"if we're going to work together you could at least tell us your name" 

Draco chuckled "You'll find out soon enough," Draco said as he snuck into the elevator leaving the group behind. "Now to see about this DJPon3," Draco said as the elevator stopped at the broadcast room. He knocked out the guard then walked to the room where he heard a male voice. He sighed to himself as he looked into the broadcast room.

Draco chuckled "You'll find out soon enough," Draco said as he snuck into the elevator leaving the group behind. "Now to see about this DJPon3," Draco said as the elevator stopped at the broadcast room. He knocked out the guard then walked to the room where he heard a male voice. He sighed to himself as he looked into the broadcast room.

"remember children, DJ Pon3 is always there, when you feel blue"

Homage spotted Draco and panicked

"heres some music"

quickly putting a song on and reached for her gun

"who are you? what are you doing up here?!"

thinking that the elevator was locked from this floor 

"remember children, DJ Pon3 is always there, when you feel blue"

Homage spotted Draco and panicked

"heres some music"

quickly putting a song on and reached for her gun

"who are you? what are you doing up here?!"

thinking that the elevator was locked from this floor 

"I am Courier Six," Draco said as he stopped her he sat into the chair. "My boss want's to help this wasteland out. She sent me," Draco said as he looked at Homage. "An interview shall we?" Draco asked as he pointed to the equipment. "It's not fair to not announce a celebrity now is it?" Draco said from beneath his mask with a chuckle.

"I am Courier Six," Draco said as he stopped her he sat into the chair. "My boss want's to help this wasteland out. She sent me," Draco said as he looked at Homage. "An interview shall we?" Draco asked as he pointed to the equipment. "It's not fair to not announce a celebrity now is it?" Draco said from beneath his mask with a chuckle.

"who is your boss?"

Homage asked, she wanted to know more about him before even thinking of broadcasting live. still not liking that he barged his way up here and demanded an interview 

"Celebrity? I have no idea who you are. so whatever you have in mind, this better be good"

"who is your boss?"

Homage asked, she wanted to know more about him before even thinking of broadcasting live. still not liking that he barged his way up here and demanded an interview 

"Celebrity? I have no idea who you are. so whatever you have in mind, this better be good"

"I'm Courier Six. Some call me Hero others Call me Monster. I destroyed the Monster of the east with my own guns," Draco said as he chuckled slightly. "My boss is Mrs. House. I'm acting leader of New Pegas," Draco said as he chuckled slightly. "I've made friends with savages," Draco said as he began to tell his story while he looked at Homage. He also secretly put on the broadcasting when he began to speak his story. "And to Caesar's Legion I'm the Dealer. To the Steel Rangers I am their worst nightmare come to life. To innocents you could say I'm a hero," After he finished his story he turned on the broadcast. "That is my story Miss Homage,"

Edited by dragon4111

"I'm Courier Six. Some call me Hero others Call me Monster. I destroyed the Monster of the east with my own guns," Draco said as he chuckled slightly. "My boss is Mrs. House. I'm acting leader of New Pegas," Draco said as he chuckled slightly. "I've made friends with savages," Draco said as he began to tell his story while he looked at Homage. He also secretly put on the broadcasting when he began to speak his story. "And to Caesar's Legion I'm the Dealer. To the Steel Rangers I am their worst nightmare come to life. To innocents you could say I'm a hero," After he finished his story he turned on the broadcast. "That is my story Miss Homage,"

Homage changed her voice back to 'DJ Pon3' unknowing of his secretly boradcasting

"equestrian wasteland it's me DJ Pon3 talkin' atcha. I'm with a pony today who calls himself Courier six, acting leader of New Pegas and he wants a few words with y'all. Six?"

Homage changed her voice back to 'DJ Pon3' unknowing of his secretly boradcasting

"equestrian wasteland it's me DJ Pon3 talkin' atcha. I'm with a pony today who calls himself Courier six, acting leader of New Pegas and he wants a few words with y'all. Six?"

"Aye I've heard about the slaver problems you've been having," Draco said with a chuckled as he put up his Pip Buck and a Hologram of Mrs. House. Mrs House said "I will be having my lieutenant here in the Equestria wasteland until it is free of scum and liers," she said as it was a recording. "Straight from the bosses mouth Mr. DjPon3," Draco said simply as he smirked at her. "Let's just say I'm different from other ponies Mr. Djpon3," Draco said as he pointed to his head.

"Aye I've heard about the slaver problems you've been having," Draco said with a chuckled as he put up his Pip Buck and a Hologram of Mrs. House. Mrs House said "I will be having my lieutenant here in the Equestria wasteland until it is free of scum and liers," she said as it was a recording. "Straight from the bosses mouth Mr. DjPon3," Draco said simply as he smirked at her. "Let's just say I'm different from other ponies Mr. Djpon3," Draco said as he pointed to his head.

Homage rolled her eyes

"well, y'all heard it here, children. looks like we have another freedom fighter in our wasteland. maybe fight alongside our very own heroine from Stable 2. thanks for listening children, this is DJ Pon3 OWWWW~ bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts"

she cut the broadcast

"there, are you happy now?"

Homage rolled her eyes

"well, y'all heard it here, children. looks like we have another freedom fighter in our wasteland. maybe fight alongside our very own heroine from Stable 2. thanks for listening children, this is DJ Pon3 OWWWW~ bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts"

she cut the broadcast

"there, are you happy now?"

Draco chuckled as he leaned back. "Now I need to know the why of things here," Draco said as he looked at Homage. "After all I need to know who is in charge of this Wasteland or the factions I need to know about," Draco said simply as he pulled out Fire Whiskey. "Oh yes I also heard a rumor about you Miss Homage,"

Draco chuckled as he leaned back. "Now I need to know the why of things here," Draco said as he looked at Homage. "After all I need to know who is in charge of this Wasteland or the factions I need to know about," Draco said simply as he pulled out Fire Whiskey. "Oh yes I also heard a rumor about you Miss Homage,"

"the wasteland is dead, settlements are run by themselves. Applejack's Rangers patrol the wastes, outcast from the Steel Rangers. Red eye's slave pit by fillydelphia, don't even think of going near canterlot unless you want that barding stuck to you for life. thats all you need to know"

Homage stood there still annoyed at him

"and what rumor is that?"

"That you and a certain stable pony are in a relationship," Draco said with a grin on his muzzle. "Of course I'll keep your secret Miss Djpon3," Draco said with a grin. "Now then I better get moving," Draco said as he stood up. "I'v got slaver scum to cut down," Draco said as he rolled his shoulders. He also pulled out a single match hand-load round. He etched a name onto the bullet. "Hmm that seems good enough," Draco looked at the bullet. It had the name Redeye on it.

"That you and a certain stable pony are in a relationship," Draco said with a grin on his muzzle. "Of course I'll keep your secret Miss Djpon3," Draco said with a grin. "Now then I better get moving," Draco said as he stood up. "I'v got slaver scum to cut down," Draco said as he rolled his shoulders. He also pulled out a single match hand-load round. He etched a name onto the bullet. "Hmm that seems good enough," Draco looked at the bullet. It had the name Redeye on it.

"thats no mystery. everypony in the wastes who listens to my broadcast knows about me and Littlepip"

rolling her eyes

"now if you'll excuse me, I have a broadcast to do"

she waved him out of her studio before starting her DJ Pon3 broadcast to the ponies of the wastes

"thats no mystery. everypony in the wastes who listens to my broadcast knows about me and Littlepip"

rolling her eyes

"now if you'll excuse me, I have a broadcast to do"

she waved him out of her studio before starting her DJ Pon3 broadcast to the ponies of the wastes

"Of course Djpon3 I'll let myself out sir. Sorry for the interuption," Draco said simply with a slight chuckled as he walked out slowly. He turned on the news to heard what she had to say about what happened and what tale she would spin. He smirked slightly as he got nto the elevator. He hummed a song.

(edited)

"Of course Djpon3 I'll let myself out sir. Sorry for the interuption," Draco said simply with a slight chuckled as he walked out slowly. He turned on the news to heard what she had to say about what happened and what tale she would spin. He smirked slightly as he got nto the elevator. He hummed a song.

when the elevator opened, Draco was instantly grabbed and pushed against a wall by Steelhooves

"nightmare to the Steel Rangers?! some of those could have been good ponies wanting to leave for Applejacks rangers!"

raising his hoof about to punch, but was magically stopped

"slow down there, big guy. so, you're the infamous Courier Six of the Marejave?"