Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Fallout Equestria: Courier's Trails 1-1 RP

ParsoOfEquestria

when the elevator opened, Draco was instantly grabbed and pushed against a wall by Steelhooves

"nightmare to the Steel Rangers?! some of those could have been good ponies wanting to leave for Applejacks rangers!"

raising his hoof about to punch, but was magically stopped

"slow down there, big guy. so, you're the infamous Courier Six of the Marejave?"

Draco chuckled slightly "Aye that I am," Draco said as he looked to Steelhooves. "No they didn't they never even heard of the Applejack's Rangers," Draco said simply. "One of their own now wanders the Marejave because of the zealotry of the Steel Rangers," Draco said as he looked at Steelhooves. "Star Paladin Steelhooves eh?" Draco chuckled slightly. "Yes I am Courier Six of the Marejave wasteland," Draco said simply.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Draco chuckled slightly "Aye that I am," Draco said as he looked to Steelhooves. "No they didn't they never even heard of the Applejack's Rangers," Draco said simply. "One of their own now wanders the Marejave because of the zealotry of the Steel Rangers," Draco said as he looked at Steelhooves. "Star Paladin Steelhooves eh?" Draco chuckled slightly. "Yes I am Courier Six of the Marejave wasteland," Draco said simply.

Steelhooves growled and put him down before storming off

"yeah, I know a lot about you, too. the Divide, Zion, Sierra Madre. I've heard the lot. I was from Ravensgrasp...was. Courier Six helped me out of there, never saw his face...that was you?"

Shell asked, wanting to know

Steelhooves growled and put him down before storming off

"yeah, I know a lot about you, too. the Divide, Zion, Sierra Madre. I've heard the lot. I was from Ravensgrasp...was. Courier Six helped me out of there, never saw his face...that was you?"

Shell asked, wanting to know

Draco thought about it "Aye," Draco said simply as he chuckled "Tore through the town like a dust devil With an army of securitrons behind me. I was looking for the sherriff of the town because he owed Mrs. House alot of caps," Draco said with a chuckle. "I do remember alitle mare though with a red coat such as yours. And giving her the Twister shotgun I got," Draco said as he chuckled. "And have you now heard about me? What have you heard?"

Draco thought about it "Aye," Draco said simply as he chuckled "Tore through the town like a dust devil With an army of securitrons behind me. I was looking for the sherriff of the town because he owed Mrs. House alot of caps," Draco said with a chuckle. "I do remember alitle mare though with a red coat such as yours. And giving her the Twister shotgun I got," Draco said as he chuckled. "And have you now heard about me? What have you heard?"

Shells eyes widened, Twister, the very shotgun in the security locker during her visit to Tennpony tower. given to her by the stallion in front of her?

"what haven't I heard, Mrs New Pegas never shut up about your dealings. woke from the dead, the megaspells from the divide, Benny, Hoofer Dam, New Pegas, Sierra Madre, Zion. plus the uhh..help at Ravensgrasp"

Shells eyes widened, Twister, the very shotgun in the security locker during her visit to Tennpony tower. given to her by the stallion in front of her?

"what haven't I heard, Mrs New Pegas never shut up about your dealings. woke from the dead, the megaspells from the divide, Benny, Hoofer Dam, New Pegas, Sierra Madre, Zion. plus the uhh..help at Ravensgrasp"

"Benny that mule sucking no good deathclaw humper," Draco said with a cold tone a voice. "Yeah I got him with his own pistol Maria," Draco said with a cold laugh. "Of course after I shot it out of his hoof, Then shot his knees ou making him kneel just like how he did to me," Draco said as he chuckled. "And I told him what he told me 'From where you're kneeling it must seem like an 18-carat run of bad luck.

Truth is...the game was rigged from the start. ' "Draco laughed harshly at that.

"Benny that mule sucking no good deathclaw humper," Draco said with a cold tone a voice. "Yeah I got him with his own pistol Maria," Draco said with a cold laugh. "Of course after I shot it out of his hoof, Then shot his knees ou making him kneel just like how he did to me," Draco said as he chuckled. "And I told him what he told me 'From where you're kneeling it must seem like an 18-carat run of bad luck.

Truth is...the game was rigged from the start. ' "Draco laughed harshly at that.

"so I've heard, well, Swank was a way better manager anyway, I got into the tops once and Swank gave me a few caps for just looking pretty"

Shell chuckled to herself remembering her black widow charm can seduce her way into almost anything

"wouldn't have gotten onto the strip if Courier Six hadn't given me a pass"

"so I've heard, well, Swank was a way better manager anyway, I got into the tops once and Swank gave me a few caps for just looking pretty"

Shell chuckled to herself remembering her black widow charm can seduce her way into almost anything

"wouldn't have gotten onto the strip if Courier Six hadn't given me a pass"

"Oh yes I'm a sucker for a pretty mare," Draco said with a grin. He also could help but look over the charcoal colored mare. "Hmm Two pretty mares at that," Draco said with a grin on his face. "Now then I have a name and a location," Draco said as he smirked. He walked to his room not noticing the mare following him. He had taken off his armor revealing a ton of scars. A magical energy weapon had blasted his cutie mark off. Or rather left a scar. He also laid out his weapons for some repairs.

"Oh yes I'm a sucker for a pretty mare," Draco said with a grin. He also could help but look over the charcoal colored mare. "Hmm Two pretty mares at that," Draco said with a grin on his face. "Now then I have a name and a location," Draco said as he smirked. He walked to his room not noticing the mare following him. He had taken off his armor revealing a ton of scars. A magical energy weapon had blasted his cutie mark off. Or rather left a scar. He also laid out his weapons for some repairs.

Velvet Remedy rolled her eyes, knowing what was going through Shell's mind right now. Shell followed him inconspicuously to his room, when she entered, she closed the door, loud enough for him to hear

"pretty mare, huh?"

brushing her tail across his neck before moving around him, sliding her hooves down his scars

"I like a buck with battle scars"

she said seductively

Velvet Remedy rolled her eyes, knowing what was going through Shell's mind right now. Shell followed him inconspicuously to his room, when she entered, she closed the door, loud enough for him to hear

"pretty mare, huh?"

brushing her tail across his neck before moving around him, sliding her hooves down his scars

"I like a buck with battle scars"

she said seductively

Draco grabbed her hoof with his magic. "Do you feel any heart beat with in my chest Miss Shell?" Draco asked as he grinned at her. He grinned at her as he pined her against a wall. "I am quite the rough one. Ask Mrs. New Pegas," Draco said with a grin on his muzzle. Two hours later Draco smirked slightly at the poor and panting mare. "Care to go with round four?" Draco asked as he grinned at her. "Oh and don't worry about me impregnating you Shell I'm sterile,"Draco said simply with a sigh. "Of course I think your up for round 4 aren't you?"

Draco grabbed her hoof with his magic. "Do you feel any heart beat with in my chest Miss Shell?" Draco asked as he grinned at her. He grinned at her as he pined her against a wall. "I am quite the rough one. Ask Mrs. New Pegas," Draco said with a grin on his muzzle. Two hours later Draco smirked slightly at the poor and panting mare. "Care to go with round four?" Draco asked as he grinned at her. "Oh and don't worry about me impregnating you Shell I'm sterile,"Draco said simply with a sigh. "Of course I think your up for round 4 aren't you?"

"wow, never had a stallion play 3 rounds before. a first time for everything"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"how many times is that now? six? no more, I can't handle another"

shell placed a hoof on his chest

"your heart...it doesn't beat...it TICKS!"

she was a little surprised, it wasn't a normal thing for a heart to tick instead of beat

"wow, never had a stallion play 3 rounds before. a first time for everything"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"how many times is that now? six? no more, I can't handle another"

shell placed a hoof on his chest

"your heart...it doesn't beat...it TICKS!"

she was a little surprised, it wasn't a normal thing for a heart to tick instead of beat

"I have no brain because I'm brainless, I have no spine I'm spineless, I have no heart I'm heartless," Draco said with a chuckle. "So it basically means I'm stupid, a coward, and a muderer," Draco said with a laugh. "Nope None of those things well a murderer to a certain extent," Draco said with a grin. "So can't handle me no more?" Draco asked with a grin on his muzzle.

"I have no brain because I'm brainless, I have no spine I'm spineless, I have no heart I'm heartless," Draco said with a chuckle. "So it basically means I'm stupid, a coward, and a muderer," Draco said with a laugh. "Nope None of those things well a murderer to a certain extent," Draco said with a grin. "So can't handle me no more?" Draco asked with a grin on his muzzle.

Shell thought it was weird that Draco had artificial organs but didn't want to further question them

"well, normally its one round and its done like I said, I never had three before"

lighting a cigarette and laying back

"so, you go by another name other than Six?"

Shell thought it was weird that Draco had artificial organs but didn't want to further question them

"well, normally its one round and its done like I said, I never had three before"

lighting a cigarette and laying back

"so, you go by another name other than Six?"

Draco chuckled slightly "Draco," Draco said as he smirked at the mare. "Something the matter?" Draco said with a slight frown. "Heh it must be because of my artificial organs aye?" Draco asked as he lit up one of Benny's cigarettes . "Well go on and ask me it's what mares would do," He said as he looked at her. "And it was six rounds,"

Draco chuckled slightly "Draco," Draco said as he smirked at the mare. "Something the matter?" Draco said with a slight frown. "Heh it must be because of my artificial organs aye?" Draco asked as he lit up one of Benny's cigarettes . "Well go on and ask me it's what mares would do," He said as he looked at her. "And it was six rounds,"

"Shell, Shell Shot. nothing, its just unusual is all, sure I met ponies with fake legs but never fake organs"

taking a drag of her cigarette and blowing out the smoke

"I know, I'm just saying that one was the most I've had before today"

moving closer to him and laying closely beside him

"knowing the crew; Steelhooves will be resting alone, littlepip will be up with Homage and Calamity and Velvet would have claimed the room for themselves. mind if I stay in here tonight?"

"Shell, Shell Shot. nothing, its just unusual is all, sure I met ponies with fake legs but never fake organs"

taking a drag of her cigarette and blowing out the smoke

"I know, I'm just saying that one was the most I've had before today"

moving closer to him and laying closely beside him

"knowing the crew; Steelhooves will be resting alone, littlepip will be up with Homage and Calamity and Velvet would have claimed the room for themselves. mind if I stay in here tonight?"

"It's fine if you stay here tonight," Draco said as he looked at the mare. He smirked at her slightly. He chuckled slightly as he pulled her lose to him. "Feel better?" Draco asked as he yawned. "Well now tomorrow I just might travel with the group," Draco said as he chuckled slightly.

"It's fine if you stay here tonight," Draco said as he looked at the mare. He smirked at her slightly. He chuckled slightly as he pulled her lose to him. "Feel better?" Draco asked as he yawned. "Well now tomorrow I just might travel with the group," Draco said as he chuckled slightly.

"sounds good to me"

Shell yawned before putting out her cigarette and drifting off to sleep. the next morning she woke up and sneakily got out of bed, picked up her barding and left the room. looking at the sleeping stallion and smiled before closing the door. going to the closest cantina to get something to eat

"sounds good to me"

Shell yawned before putting out her cigarette and drifting off to sleep. the next morning she woke up and sneakily got out of bed, picked up her barding and left the room. looking at the sleeping stallion and smiled before closing the door. going to the closest cantina to get something to eat

Draco awoken early as he stood up slowly as his Pip Buck played a song sung by his ancestor. He got into the bathroom and began to shower himself off. "Ain't no grave can hold my body down," Draco sang softly to himself as He rolled his shoulders. He had gotten out and rubbed his temples slightly. He had alot to do. And so little time to do it too.

Draco awoken early as he stood up slowly as his Pip Buck played a song sung by his ancestor. He got into the bathroom and began to shower himself off. "Ain't no grave can hold my body down," Draco sang softly to himself as He rolled his shoulders. He had gotten out and rubbed his temples slightly. He had alot to do. And so little time to do it too.

Shell was about to get something to eat until she realized she left her cap pouch in Draco's room, running back upstairs and being thankful that the door wasn't locked. Draco was out of bed and she could hear the shower running. picking up her pouch and clipping it back onto her barding. hearing the water stop and looking right into the bathroom

"oh...good morning"

Shell was about to get something to eat until she realized she left her cap pouch in Draco's room, running back upstairs and being thankful that the door wasn't locked. Draco was out of bed and she could hear the shower running. picking up her pouch and clipping it back onto her barding. hearing the water stop and looking right into the bathroom

"oh...good morning"

"Morning Shell," Draco said as he placed his armor on. "Hmm to see the next day is beautiful in these wastelander eyes. "The sun, The sea, the skies," Draco said as he looked out a window and recited a line from a book he found. "Even if the morrow is barren of promises, Nothing shall forestall my return ,To become the dew that quenches the land, To spare the sands, the seas, the skies ,I offer thee this silent sacrifice,"

"Morning Shell," Draco said as he placed his armor on. "Hmm to see the next day is beautiful in these wastelander eyes. "The sun, The sea, the skies," Draco said as he looked out a window and recited a line from a book he found. "Even if the morrow is barren of promises, Nothing shall forestall my return ,To become the dew that quenches the land, To spare the sands, the seas, the skies ,I offer thee this silent sacrifice,"

Shell stood there, not exactly knowing what he was reciting but shook it off

"so...we're going to take on Red Eye? I remember hearing Littlepip saying something about Canterlot. so your plan sounds a lot more fun, mind if I tag along?"

Shell asked, as much as she wanted to stick by her idol, she didn't really feel like a suicide mission

Shell stood there, not exactly knowing what he was reciting but shook it off

"so...we're going to take on Red Eye? I remember hearing Littlepip saying something about Canterlot. so your plan sounds a lot more fun, mind if I tag along?"

Shell asked, as much as she wanted to stick by her idol, she didn't really feel like a suicide mission

Draco chuckled slightly. "Two suicide missions," Draco said with a grin. "Between a rock and a hardplace," Draco said with a grin on his muzzle which was now hidden by his mask. "Then let us go to this Phillydelphia shall we?" Draco asked as he placed his weapons onto his back.

Draco chuckled slightly. "Two suicide missions," Draco said with a grin. "Between a rock and a hardplace," Draco said with a grin on his muzzle which was now hidden by his mask. "Then let us go to this Phillydelphia shall we?" Draco asked as he placed his weapons onto his back.

"slavers are easy compared to the pink cloud. plus in some cases, very stupid"

Shell waited for Draco to get his gear together before leaving the room

"there you are, Shell"

"yeah, I'm not going to canterlot with you. I'm going to help Six clean out Red Eye"

"okay, if you say so, are you sure, the pit isn't exactly friendly"

"I know my way around a slaver"

with that, Shell went to security and got her precious Twister back from the guards

"see Draco, I told you it was me"

"slavers are easy compared to the pink cloud. plus in some cases, very stupid"

Shell waited for Draco to get his gear together before leaving the room

"there you are, Shell"

"yeah, I'm not going to canterlot with you. I'm going to help Six clean out Red Eye"

"okay, if you say so, are you sure, the pit isn't exactly friendly"

"I know my way around a slaver"

with that, Shell went to security and got her precious Twister back from the guards

"see Draco, I told you it was me"

Draco chuckled "Aye. You managed to modify it too. It was called Big Boomer. Big damage but horrible aim. You managed to make it better," Draco said with a chuckled. "I applaud you for that Shell," Draco said as he looked to Lil Pip. "Little Pip a word of advice from an experienced wastelander," Draco said as he looked at the mare right in the eyes. "Never lose that spark you have my dear," Draco said with a grin."Lose that spark within you and all hope will be lost for this wasteland. For if you do you'll become the thing you've hunted for so long now,"

(edited)

Draco chuckled "Aye. You managed to modify it too. It was called Big Boomer. Big damage but horrible aim. You managed to make it better," Draco said with a chuckled. "I applaud you for that Shell," Draco said as he looked to Lil Pip. "Little Pip a word of advice from an experienced wastelander," Draco said as he looked at the mare right in the eyes. "Never lose that spark you have my dear," Draco said with a grin."Lose that spark within you and all hope will be lost for this wasteland. For if you do you'll become the thing you've hunted for so long now,"

"well, I've had to maintain it to shoot better than when you gave it to me"

shell placed it on her back and walked out of Tenpony tower 

"you know its funny. I never travel with stallions I've slept with. we normally go our separate ways...or I kill him"

she began to laugh

"they don't call it Black Widow charm for nothing"

Edited by ParsoOfEquestria

"well, I've had to maintain it to shoot better than when you gave it to me"

shell placed it on her back and walked out of Tenpony tower 

"you know its funny. I never travel with stallions I've slept with. we normally go our separate ways...or I kill him"

she began to laugh

"they don't call it Black Widow charm for nothing"

"Is that all?" Draco smirked at the mare. "You know this is also a suicide mission right?" Draco asked the mare with a grin on his muzzle which was hidden by the mask on his face. "But hey they says friendship is forged in the fires of combat. To see who's got your back or who doesn't," Draco said simply.