Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Snow Frostflame

Snow Frostflame

• 2 months later...

Signature, this sad:'( why?

its suppose to represent my OC's backstory.... in life all he cared about was his sister they had gone on many adventures together.... but one day Snowflake was nearly by someone and Ember sacrificed her life to save her brother...

the reason his sister dies is because I have said if my real sister had died I would be broken beyond repair...

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

"snow, should we know each other beforehand in all RP's?"

~Caliber, the Wanderer

"snow, should we know each other beforehand in all RP's?"

~Caliber, the Wanderer

holy shit someone actually asked me a question....

and we could but there are two alternatives to my OC.... The Lone Assassin and The Adventurer.... you have seen what they're both like from the two RP's we are in.... I guess its possible to know them both..... in different universes

• Brohoof 1

maybe just an adventure took place between them? and they became friends in a span of 30 minutes or so?

yeah probably.... I just have to figure out how he could be friend them both.... because the Assassin version seems to like Caliber a lot... odd because he is the anti-social and kinda mean one.... maybe Caliber saved his life or something....

as for the Adventurer he is always exploring Equestria with his mechanical Pegasus.... so maybe just a random encounter

Have you ever had a lucid dream? If not, what would you have happen in one if you were to experience it? :fluttershy:

*looks up definition*

nah I don't think so... that or maybe I'm not understanding the definition.... maybe you can explain it better than the internet

• Brohoof 1

*looks up definition*

nah I don't think so... that or maybe I'm not understanding the definition.... maybe you can explain it better than the internet

Well, a lucid dream is a dream where you realise that you're dreaming, and so know that you can control everything that happens in it... in a lucid dream I had, I removed the monsters that I was dreaming about and replaced them with random things that made me happy, like music. It's kinda like that... I'm not that good at explaining it, sorry. :blush:

Well, a lucid dream is a dream where you realise that you're dreaming, and so know that you can control everything that happens in it... in a lucid dream I had, I removed the monsters that I was dreaming about and replaced them with random things that made me happy, like music. It's kinda like that... I'm not that good at explaining it, sorry. :blush:

don't worry I understood that better....

and yes believe it or not.... once.... I was 7 at the time and I was dreaming of school.... and I was always afraid to get in trouble.... at my school they had a system where you had three cards.... green, yellow, and red.... if you did something bad then they would tell you to change your card.... once you got passed red they sent you home with a one day suspension.....

but yeah now that I explained that.... basically I did something wrong... I don't remember what that was and I was told to switch the card.... then for some reason I realized that couldn't be right.... I never get in trouble.... then I realized I was asleep but instead of doing what you did I decided to wake myself up....

not as exciting I know... but really what do you expect from the mind of a 7 year old...

I don't think there are any other moments in my life I was able to control my dreams....

How did you get a mechanical pegasus?

its a story in my OC's alternative backstory "The Adventurer" what causes that alternative story is Snowflake's friends die when he tries to escape capture from some assassins.... he manages to escape but loses his eye in the process and is left for dead.... the mechanical pegasus was roaming around with her memory erased and happened to find him and took care of him.... Snowflake then decided to try to find her owner and restore her memory.... she is currently the adventurer version's only friend... and even though she is mechanical she has the emotions of a normal pony....

• Brohoof 1

Chain: creator said to tell you he likes you with your cool OC

Banner: your a suck up Chain, and this is an asks thread so I guess I will ask a question, are you good at cooking? 

Chain: creator said to tell you he likes you with your cool OC

Banner: your a suck up Chain, and this is an asks thread so I guess I will ask a question, are you good at cooking? 

somewhat.... I never burn things but I also rarely cook..... I only cook when my sister needs my help.... but there has been times I cooked dinner for my family by myself....

I actually have no enemies.... other than Rave... but that's just a pretend rivalry...

I see

What do you consider to be your greatest success in life? 

(edited)

What do you consider to be your greatest success in life? 

Establishing P.O.G.M.... it had been the first time ever I decided to take command... because I'm usually too shy to lead.... and the members of P.O.G.M seem to love me as their leader.... even after 2 and a half years

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame

Establishing P.O.G.M.... it had been the first time ever I decided to take command... because I'm usually too shy to lead.... and the members of P.O.G.M seem to love me as their leader.... even after 2 and a half years

That is good to hear. 

Any crushes? 

you mean besides the ones I confessed last night?...

I'll just leave you with a maybe

I see  :dash:

Been up to something lately? 

Any plans? 

got a job interview in a few hours.... other than that I'm probably getting cake tonight.... my father said he'll take me somewhere this weekend to get a gift....