Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Snow Frostflame

Snow Frostflame

the Story....

Oh, nice :squee:

there are somethings you shouldn't know Rave.... like how to break the 4th wall and talk to us about our persona's secrets *snaps finger and makes Rave forget*

That was a close one, I think I saw him blushing though  :toldya:  ^_^

they didn't want me because I'm shy.... even though I said it wouldn't be a problem

That sucks :(

• Brohoof 1

"do you like mangos?"

~Hunter

never tasted one

That was a close one, I think I saw him blushing though  :toldya:  ^_^

yeah... with that information he'll never look at Snowflake the same way again

never tasted one

yeah... with that information he'll never look at Snowflake the same way again

Well, he probably would feel a bit confused, but he would probably never look at Snowflake the same no :T. Probably blush every time he saw him and even start to think more about it (no really). But his memory has been wiped of that thankfully, hue hue   :icwudt:

Also, do you think that Rave and Snowflake might ever do this? 

Well, he probably would feel a bit confused, but he would probably never look at Snowflake the same no :T. Probably blush every time he saw him and even start to think more about it (no really). But his memory has been wiped of that thankfully, hue hue   :icwudt:

yeah.... but maybe he'd of been more hesitant towards murdering Snowflake... ah well.... let there be a death battle... also don't think he'd think too much about it... I mean he has Caramel after all.... probably be flattered by it but nothing else.... but then again you decide his fate by the tap of a keyboard

Also, do you think that Rave and Snowflake might ever do this? 

get called gay?.... probably

on a serious note.... I can see it.....

"here, have a mango."

*observes it with great amuse*

yeah.... but maybe he'd of been more hesitant towards murdering Snowflake... ah well.... let there be a death battle... also don't think he'd think too much about it... I mean he has Caramel after all.... probably be flattered by it but nothing else.... but then again you decide his fate by the tap of a keyboard  

It was actually a mistake to mention Caramel in the Foalnapped RP. Foalnapped is the first RP I have ever participated in the forums and I wanted that to be where my character starts off :adorkable:. She he shouldn't have met Caramel yet actually  :adorkable:

get called gay?.... probably   on a serious note.... I can see it.....

I meant high five (brohoof), but in a more serious and humorous way :P  

What do you think of Sparkle? 

(edited)

I meant high five (brohoof), but in a more serious and humorous way :P

yeah I was kidding I knew you meant high five...

It was actually a mistake to mention Caramel in the Foalnapped RP. Foalnapped is the first RP I have ever participated in the forums and I wanted that to be where my character starts off :adorkable:. She he shouldn't have met Caramel yet actually  :adorkable:

I see.... but it would throw the time line into chaos if the Foalnapped events take place before you meet Caramel... since Snowflake mentions her before he dies in his main story

What do you think of Sparkle? 

when I first met him I honestly didn't think too much about him... just thought he was another newbie who would abandon their account after the first month.... I didn't even think I was going to join his RP.... as you saw from the first post I went in there to give him a better title because the original one was called Ponynapped....

as of now he is one of my closest friends on the Forums... the others being you, El Presidente Caste, PeytonJay, and Mystery

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame
  • Brohoof 1

I see.... but it would throw the time line into chaos if the Foalnapped events take place before you meet Caramel... since Snowflake mentions her before he dies in his main story

I guess so :adorkable: 

I am a close friend :squee:

I am a close friend :squee:

yes... you five are the best friends I have on the Forums.... you five give me reason to sign on.... without you guys I'd probably be signing on twice a day only for about an hour just to check RP status.... but you guys actually talk with me and care about whats going on in my life

• Brohoof 1

yes... you five are the best friends I have on the Forums.... you five give me reason to sign on.... without you guys I'd probably be signing on twice a day only for about an hour just to check RP status.... but you guys actually talk with me and care about whats going on in my life

*Hugs* 

Gonna watch the new ep :3?

Gonna watch the new ep :3?

oh shite its already Saturday.... well they don't air in America tell 9 in Central America... and then I have to wait an hour for someone to upload it to YouTube... cause I don't got Cable.... nor Netflix

What would be your opinion if Rodney Dangerfield came back from the dead and started giving you a bag of grapes every week?

I would have mixed reactions... like grateful and disturbed.... especially with those eyes....

I would have mixed reactions... like grateful and disturbed.... especially with those eyes....

Oh, forgot to finish....

And then Johnny Carson came back as well, took the Tonight Show back from Fallon, started a charity for Africa, and then died again and was replaced by Conan O'Brien.

Oh, forgot to finish....

And then Johnny Carson came back as well, took the Tonight Show back from Fallon, started a charity for Africa, and then died again and was replaced by Conan O'Brien.

Umm....

What is your favorite drink? 

I'm not one to taste many kinds of drinks.... I'm a water person.... but my favorite drink is sweet tea.... I treat that stuff like wine savoring every last drop...

I'm not one to taste many kinds of drinks.... I'm a water person.... but my favorite drink is sweet tea.... I treat that stuff like wine savoring every last drop...

I see, never had tea, or at least not a flavorless one  :nom:

Any type of food you like? 

yeah... American....

I see. 

You will probably not want to taste traditional Icelandic food :P? One of the most disgusting in the world xD

(edited)

Yeah... sheep head, ram testicles, skate fish, whale and rotten fermented shark  :unsure:

http://satwcomic.com/nordics-like-fish

rotten fermented shark sounds appealing but eating a sheep head... no that'll give me nightmares.....

I even showed the head to my sisters and asked them if they'd eat it... my blood sister said "that's disgusting".... and half sister said "nope"

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame
  • Brohoof 1