Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Snow Frostflame

Snow Frostflame

got a job interview in a few hours.... other than that I'm probably getting cake tonight.... my father said he'll take me somewhere this weekend to get a gift....

Oh, that is nice :D. I hope you have a lovely day and get a job :)

Any RPs you are planning on  :toldya:  :smug:

I'm not one to host... people tend to not like my ideas and leave.... I hosted a 8 man RP once... and it went silent after the first 3 days.... only two other people wanted it resurrected....

but I have been planning on making a Fallout RP that involves more around friendship than adventure

I'm not one to host... people tend to not like my ideas and leave.... I hosted a 8 man RP once... and it went silent after the first 3 days.... only two other people wanted it resurrected....

but I have been planning on making a Fallout RP that involves more around friendship than adventure

I see it sounds interesting. 

Well, I wouldn't leave :). I stick around to the end, and I have had fun RPing with you :)

Will you fix your signature  :ooh:

Will you fix your signature  :ooh:

believe me I've tried.... it just says theirs an error with the image I've chosen.... and I refuse to have anything other than that..... it took me awhile to make that

believe me I've tried.... it just says theirs an error with the image I've chosen.... and I refuse to have anything other than that..... it took me awhile to make that

Well, the signature system has been fixed :). Jeric had me test that :)

to become a big YouTuber

to become a Deputy Sheriff

to live the American dream

that sort of thing

Do you do art often? 

only when I get inspired to do it and have a few hours to spare

I see. Do you enjoy doing it and are you proud of what you make? 

I see. Do you enjoy doing it and are you proud of what you make? 

I find it just as relaxing as I do stressful.... I tend to do something over again from scratch if I don't like it.... I did Rave's hair three times before being satisfied....

I'm only proud of my work if someone else love it 

• Brohoof 2

I find it just as relaxing as I do stressful.... I tend to do something over again from scratch if I don't like it.... I did Rave's hair three times before being satisfied....

I'm only proud of my work if someone else love it 

Well, I do love what you did with Rave and Snowflake :3. It was awesome :yay: 

Yes, Rave's hair is hard, however, people sometimes do his hair shorter or less spiky which I am perfectly fine with :3

Of all your art, what is your favorite one/the one your are the most proud of in your opinion? 

(edited)

Well, I do love what you did with Rave and Snowflake :3. It was awesome :yay:

Yes, Rave's hair is hard, however, people sometimes do his hair shorter or less spiky which I am perfectly fine with :3

Of all your art, what is your favorite one/the one your are the most proud of in your opinion? 

probably Frostflame VS Darkmane.... of all the art I've done I've not gotten so much attention in a single hour...

post-27623-0-54969400-1434555667_thumb.j

second would be Snowflake x Chrome... starting the beginning of my base drawing

post-27623-0-99304900-1427015163.png

third would be Two Sides of Snowflake... something I made after seeing a bunch of them on Google.... and not just important characters I also saw OC's

post-27623-0-92505000-1427012004_thumb.j

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame
  • Brohoof 1

probably Frostflame VS Darkmane.... of all the art I've done I've not gotten so much attention in a single hour...

second would be Snowflake x Chrome... starting the beginning of my base drawing

post-27623-0-99304900-1427015163.png

third would be Two Sides of Snowflake... something I made after seeing a bunch of them on Google.... and not just important characters I also saw OC's

post-27623-0-92505000-1427012004_thumb.j

Ah yes, I have seen those before, they were quite lovely :3 (well, the last one was sad, but it was still well done :)). 

Rave: "What do you think of the changes to my information (the character profile)?". 

I don't notice anything different.... but it looks nice...

Rave: " :okiedokielokie:  :okiedokielokie: ". 

Well, anyways  :please:

Do you have any other OCs? 

Rave: " :okiedokielokie:  :okiedokielokie: ". 

I have to leave for my interview.... care to explain and I'll read when I come back

Do you have any other OCs? 

no... Snowflake is my only OC because he is me in a nutshell.... everything he likes, dislikes, and believes in are all of my own....

I have to leave for my interview.... care to explain and I'll read when I come back

Rave: "Oh nothing, nothing at all :icwudt:It just isn't like what it was many months ago  :okiedokielokie: "

no... Snowflake is my only OC because he is me in a nutshell.... everything he likes, dislikes, and believes in are all of my own....

I see. So even the ponies that Snowflake fancies...???  :icwudt:  :icwudt:

I see. So even the ponies that Snowflake fancies...???  :icwudt:  :icwudt:

wait are you asking if Chrome is considered one of my OC?... or implying that I (the real me) fancy Rave?

I'll just answer them both...

Chrome wasn't made by me... I found her on the internet and liked her so much I decided to bring her into my story....

and no I don't fancy Rave..... I simply made Snowflake say that so I could deference Puck in my story.... though in the story Snowflake did truly fancy Rave....

wait are you asking if Chrome is considered one of my OC?... or implying that I (the real me) fancy Rave?

I'll just answer them both...

Chrome wasn't made by me... I found her on the internet and liked her so much I decided to bring her into my story....

and no I don't fancy Rave..... I simply made Snowflake say that so I could deference Puck in my story.... though in the story Snowflake did truly fancy Rave....

Deference? That is a new word for me  :dash: (looked it up on google translate)

Do you mean the story story, or the RP?

Rave: "Wait, what? He fancied..."

:blink:  :blink:

Deference? That is a new word for me  :dash: (looked it up on google translate)

:blink:  :blink:

hang on.... I'm getting distracted left and right.... probably misspelling things.... give me a moment I need to contact some manager and send him a resume since that interview went south....

hang on.... I'm getting distracted left and right.... probably misspelling things.... give me a moment I need to contact some manager and send him a resume since that interview went south....

Oh, the interview did not go well :(

Will you answer my questions above (and Rave's question)?

the Story....

there are somethings you shouldn't know Rave.... like how to break the 4th wall and talk to us about our persona's secrets *snaps finger and makes Rave forget*

Oh, the interview did not go well :(

they didn't want me because I'm shy.... even though I said it wouldn't be a problem

Will you answer my questions above (and Rave's question)?

yes