Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Zombie Outbreak in Ponyville

Thesam44

Out of nowhere, somepony gets infected with a mysterious disease and turns into a zombie and it spreads amongst other ponies. The population is slowly dwindling and everypony is trying to work together to survive. You need to work with others to find shelter to prevent you or any other pony from turning into a zombie. ANYPONY CAN JOIN AT ANY TIME! When you get turned into a zombie, you can still possess your abilities. Whatever you choose is completely up to you. Have fun and be careful from the zombies!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgot to include this so we can start this ASAP, the 9th person to comment (random number) is the one that gets infected. Once that happens, epicness begins.

I'll join I'll post my character sheet today or tomorrow

Ill make a zombie it you need any

Can we use canon chracters? If so, can I have RD?

Edited by Pinkie Pie (Pinkazoid!)

(edited)

We'll see how it goes. (ignore that this is the 9th comment. this is my first roleplaying topic.)

Yeah canon characters can be used. just make sure no one else is your character then it just gets too confusing.

Edited by Thesam44

hey so is rd taken cause id love to be her put me down as :D

ehhh..... how bout I give you RD I'll just take Pinkie and ((if no one wants them)) the other ponies in the mane six

ehhh..... how bout I give you RD I'll just take Pinkie and ((if no one wants them)) the other ponies in the mane six

DIBS ON RARITY.

sure thing

okie dokie then, Pinkie and my OC haste are with her (RD knows my oc as a friend)

AND FLUTTERSHY IS ALL MINE WITH PINKIE

....unless...you can give me a valuable reason on why you wan't Fluttershy.. and maybe we can work something out...or whatever you wan't to do is fine....

If anyone doesn't object, I'll be Fluttershy.

D:

Well I been down graded to 2 ponies xD

but it's okay you can have Flutters

I'll just make my other OC xD

okie dokie then, Pinkie and my OC haste are with her (RD knows my oc as a friend)

AND FLUTTERSHY IS ALL MINE WITH PINKIE

....unless...you can give me a valuable reason on why you wan't Fluttershy.. and maybe we can work something out...or whatever you wan't to do is fine....

D:

Well I been down graded to 2 ponies xD

but it's okay you can have Flutters

I'll just make my other OC xD

sorry im an rp noob what's OC?