Heyo! ^.^

MuffinQueenDerpy

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: I googled a question about celebrity br0nies xD

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I was plain mine craft and literally I suck at everything other than pixel art so my friend asked me to make ponies and well, luna compelled me to check out the show

Im a 14 yo girl haha. I LOVE ART! Drawing ponies during class is my pastime. So, yea. I don't know what else to say but Hi guys ^.^ glad I found this place. I'm pretty decent at drawing.  B)  Derpy is my fave pony. I ship Her and Dr. Whooves hardcore.  :muffins:  I love animals! I ride horses in real life, but Im a beginner. Yea... I ran out of stuff to say...

• Brohoof 3

Hey @MuffinQueenDerpy welcome to MLP Forums!

I'm confident you will have an awesome time on these forums, there is a friendly community of artists on these forums, who generally hang out in Octavia's Hall. Which I'm sure you'd like to check out in the future. 

If you ever need any help with anything, or have any questions. (Even if they aren't related to the forums) please don't hesitate to send me over a private message I would be happy to help you out! 

To send private messages, click on the avatar of the person, and then click  "send me a message" on their profile.   :) 

I'm happy to say that I agree with your choice of favourite pony, and after taking a look at the new people on the welcoming section in seems that Fluttershy is taking over these forums.. It was only a matter of time anyway.  :yay:

~~ I wish you the best of luck, enjoy your stay!  :squee:

• Brohoof 1