Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Poniverse Nightmare Night Contest

Batbrony

Same!

Your story looked pretty great (I skimmed through it), good luck!  ;)

Oh, well thank you! And same to you too! I don't care if I win really, I just wanted an excuse to write something for Halloween again (last year included a story of campfire tales and one of zombies). Man, I miss having a lot of time to write.

Is the contest now closed? Wait of course it is. Ah well. I'm going to go on my fimfiction account and post up a one-shot. I have requests coming in hot, and I need a filler as I think... so... ONE-SHOTS it is.

Farewell!

I will be back next year for this contest. With knowledge. So be ready Poniverse and forum members!

Not quite ready to announce the results.  Just wanted to let ya'll know that.  Things have been super busy this week, and I still have two fics to read through, but I'm hoping to get through them by, at the latest, this weekend and get the results posted up on, again, at the latest, Sunday.  I want to thank everyone who's participated for your wonderful contributions and making this first year's contest a great success, and promise you I'll be ready to announce the results soon.  :muffins:

• Brohoof 5

I came up with an idea far too late to enter. (I started writing one day before Halloween!) Guess what? I'm finishing it anyway! I'll post it over at Fimfiction.

Go for it!  Sorry you didn't finish it in time to enter, but hey, for you and anyone else who still managed to crank out fics even if you were unable to enter them, feel free to enter those same fics in next year's contest (presuming we still have one, which I imagine we will).  It's not like that's cheating; you still wrote it, you put time into writing it, so I see nothing wrong with submitting it next year.  :)

Go for it!  Sorry you didn't finish it in time to enter, but hey, for you and anyone else who still managed to crank out fics even if you were unable to enter them, feel free to enter those same fics in next year's contest (presuming we still have one, which I imagine we will).  It's not like that's cheating; you still wrote it, you put time into writing it, so I see nothing wrong with submitting it next year.  :)

I didn't START in time to enter! When I started writing the story, I knew full well I was too late to enter.

:wacko:

Hopefully I'll think of something original next year. I still want to post this one at Fimfiction when it's done. I don't want to hold it a whole year. Just between you, me, and the Internet. It's a Rarity for me (See what I did there?) It's one of my very few "G" rated stories. They're actually much harder to write!

I didn't START in time to enter! When I started writing the story, I knew full well I was too late to enter.

:wacko:

Hopefully I'll think of something original next year. I still want to post this one at Fimfiction when it's done. I don't want to hold it a whole year. Just between you, me, and the Internet. It's a Rarity for me (See what I did there?) It's one of my very few "G" rated stories. They're actually much harder to write!

Oh no, I get that you didn't start in time to enter, and I wasn't saying wait to post it on FimFiction.  I just meant feel free to submit it to next year's contest in the Poniverse group as well when it comes around.  :)

• Brohoof 2

Not quite ready to announce the results.  Just wanted to let ya'll know that.  Things have been super busy this week, and I still have two fics to read through, but I'm hoping to get through them by, at the latest, this weekend and get the results posted up on, again, at the latest, Sunday.  I want to thank everyone who's participated for your wonderful contributions and making this first year's contest a great success, and promise you I'll be ready to announce the results soon.  :muffins:

I'll be looking forward to it! Happy Day-After-Nightmare Night everyone!

• Brohoof 1

Were the results supposed to be posted here or on fimfiction? I'm still interested in seeing which story won so I can congratulate the winner.

Just a few minutes away from posting the results.  Real life's just been a bit hectic lately, but yes, the winners will be announced here in Canterlot Castle in a new thread!