Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I need some pony plushies

aurabullet10

Hello everyone! Christmas isn't right around the corner for most to be worrying about getting gifts but the gifts I want I need to look really early. It seems some ponies only care about mane characters when it comes to plushes. If anyone can make plushies or know where I can get them at a decent price I need Sombra, Mane-iac, and Sunset Shimmer as a pony, and Fluffle puff before Christmas. Any help is appreciated. Thank you every pony!

Edited by aurabullet10
  • Brohoof 1

Cheapest I could fine, although may not exactly be what you wanted. Still freaking adorable and I want one >.< https://www.etsy.com/listing/194871861/sunset-shimmer-pattern-my-little-pony?utm_source=google&utm_medium=product_listing_promoted&utm_campaign=patterns-amigurumi-low&gclid=CjwKEAjw-8ihBRD2t9qT3NaW7igSJAD3_sNVW1nn-k19AbgnHGZdMIpSUQOYd3gFM-WEhrBWYfMiHxoC3trw_wcB

Note: You have to either get them to make it for you or order the materials and do it urself.

Another Note: WHEN DID PLUSHIES GET SO EXPENSIVE?! Just a few years ago I was a collector and could get em for about 6-10 dollars.

Edited by Ryzu

When the demand went up for good quality but big companies won't make every pony every wants because there are a lot. So customs cost more because people take time and resources to make them by hand. I found a rainbow power Apple jack that was only 12" but it's as $600 and I was like nope. Only two sombra exist that I saw one was a chibi $95 on and a $300 one with almost real freaking hair. It looked really good but I can't spend that kind of money.

I bought my 20 inch Luna plushie from ebay, I got lucky because there were only 2 left. I hear Etsy has alot of handmade plushies, that's the only place I know of. Or ask someone to commission you some? :muffins:

That's kind of what this is. A plea for help. If anyone can make these plushies for a decent price I'd love to buy them. I don't have anyone savvy in artistic things other than computer software engineering.

• Brohoof 1