Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Let's brighten up your day

Kodiak

Moar pony questions:

Part 3:

Posted Image

(Any bets Pinkie's drug was Dimethyltryptamine)

Part 4:

Posted Image

Edited by Swoop
  • Brohoof 1

Hmm this is kinda uplifting (or happy anyway) but it's not pony related... Oh well this is the Everfree Forest so I'll post it anyway:

So yesterday I happened to be looking at my Facebook news feed when I saw a cute German Shepherd puppy and the caption said the dog was found in Chicago, taken to the police station and scanned but he didn't have a microchip.

I thought oh, that's a cute dog, I wonder where it was found. So I read the description and was going to post a comment that this is right near where I live. Then I suddenly realized it is the intersection right near my friends' house. Then I remembered my friend's neighbor had a German Shepherd puppy...my dog just played with him like 10 days ago... So I called my friend (I had to repeat myself twice because I guess I was talking too fast) and told her to go ask if their dog was missing. She pulled the photo/info up on her Ipod to show them and said she'd call me back after she asked.

So she called me back and it was their dog! Apparently their next-door neighbor's fence had a hole and they'd tried to cover it up with bricks but the puppy had knocked them down and got out early that day. So thanks to Facebook (and me actually checking my newsfeed for once!) they were able to go and get their dog the same day he went missing, he didn't end up in the pound or anything.

A lot of times I don't even check my news feed so it was lucky I even looked at it that day, it was lucky I didn't just think it was a cute photo and keep going, and lucky I thought of that dog since I had only met him once. It was also lucky I had met him at all because they just happened to have him outside one day when I was on my way to my friend's house with my dog. If I hadn't met him that day I might not have thought of him when I read that photo description.

Edited by Neko-Chan
  • Brohoof 1