Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who's your favorite pony besides the mane 6?

Stone Cold Applejack

TG&P Trixie :wau:

Lots of depth and potential to be a *very* interesting character :D I find her to be tsundere and entertaining to watch. She's also pretty humorous with some of her lines and has an excellent design. She's really got the whole package, and she's second to only Rarity in terms of my favorite ponies, and probably one of my 10 favorite characters in all of media :D

Oh, and unicorn master race :please:

• Brohoof 2

ah, so much choice, I don't think I could put a single character down, it would be around 7 different characters

Sweetie Belle

Applebloom

Princess Luna

Discord

Good Discord from the universe where king Sombra is the good guy from the comic (it can count, right?)

Derpy Hooves

Princess Celestia (from the comics, in the TV show I just don't like her as much)

Maybe Princess Luna :comeatus:. She gets good development, has flaws (is a little socially-awkward) is relatable (not fitting in during Luna Eclipse) and has my favorite design as well. She's useful in that she can help ponies through their dreams, too.

Well let's see here. 

Sweetie Belle: The crusader I just find the most fun to watch and has IMO the best episodes of the crusaders.

Spitfire: Don't know what, but there's something about her I like. Maybe it's her design.

Lyra: Just love her concept.

Sooo many favorites outside the mane 6, really. Favorite background ponies would be Derpy, Lyra, and Octavia. Favorite princess is Cadance, and favorite CMC is Sweetie Belle <3 

I would have to say Sweetie Drops, DJ-Pon3, Princess Celestia, or ThunderLane.

Edited by Royal Samurott