Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Little (Or medium) art dump!

Bugplayer

Hey there everyone!

It's been a while since I posted around, so here are a few of my drawings  :lol:

The first one is one really special I would say. I don't talk about the quality or the time it took, but about how emotional I got about it.

Why? Because the true and only Andrea Libman, the voice actor of Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie, made me the greatest honor of posting it on her Facebook and Twitter.

This is on of the last thing I would have expected to happen, it's crazy I tell you!

No kidding : 

https://twitter.com/AndreaLibman/status/507903490279362560?utm_source=fb&utm_medium=fb&utm_campaign=AndreaLibman&utm_content=507903490279362560

So yeah! Here it is:

img-3148129-1-flutterfly_by_bugplayer-d7

Alright, second one!

This one, I wanted to try a different style, and it gave me the occasion to work on different lighting types and more detailed wings.

So I present you, Miss Dash and Do:

img-3148129-2-so_you_think_you_re_better

For the third one, I really wanted to make a cross-over between Mlp and Naruto, and this came to mind. Fun fact, I got this idea while I was working on the previous drawing, and I has to sketch it. Then I decided to finish it, then went back to the previous one, hehe  :squee:

If you don't follow Naruto much, the Akatsuki is a group of high skilled, wanted ninjas, which are hunting down Jinchuurikis for their Bijuu.

A Bijuu is a powerfull beast sealed inside a Jinchuuriki, and a Jinchuuriki is someone who has that beast. There you have it!

img-3148129-3-fluttershy_akatsuki_by_bug

For the next three, I wanted to make a breezie version of our 4 admin Ocs on our group on Ponyhoof. Why only three? Because the 4th one is a deer, and she doesn't have any mane. And what's one of the main characteristic of a breezie? Big hair! :lol:

So I had to forget it. Sadly.

Anyway:

Fun fact, I gave her a printed version when we went to the recent Equestria Girls. Much more fun that way :3

Her name is Spiral night.

img-3148129-4-admins_breezies__spiral_ni

________

This one doesn't have a name, any suggestions?

img-3148129-5-admins_breezies__she_dont_

And my Oc, Sketchy Tune

img-3148129-6-admins_breezies__sketchy_t

Alright then. And for the last one, which is the one I prefer, I wanted to make a traditional drawing in the same style as my Flutterboop, which if you want to take a look, here's a link: http://bugplayer.deviantart.com/art/FlutterBoop-467266876

It gave me the occasion to practice my traditional skills a bit, which I'm becoming more and more confident. I really need to keep drawing on paper, much more different that digital.

Also, no Pinkies were harmed in the process, don't worry  ;)

just_a_little_tease__by_bugplayer-d81x8x

There's some left-overs in the corner right, and I forgot to put my signature, so I added a digital one :3

So there you go guys! Whao that's a lot of pictures. Big hug if you checked them all!

If you're interested, here's my deviant art ^^ 

http://bugplayer.deviantart.com/

Feel free to critics my work. You can me raw, every negative things you point out only helps me to get better. 

Also, I apologies if I make spelling mistakes, my original language isn't English.  :muffins:

Edited by Bugplayer
  • Brohoof 11

All your art is really good! I'm not surprised Andrea put it on her twitter, that fluttershy makes me squee! Some of the small details you put in your work are really good, too. And I like what you did with the pinkie pie piece  :lol:

Great job! Here, have an internet hug. 

• Brohoof 1

All your art is really good! I'm not surprised Andrea put it on her twitter, that fluttershy makes me squee! Some of the small details you put in your work are really good, too. And I like what you did with the pinkie pie piece  :lol:

Great job! Here, have an internet hug. 

Yay thanks mister! *hug? I really like that Pinkie Pie myself ^^

And you sir get a "neat" from me.attachicon.gifNEAT.jpg

Woot!

• Brohoof 1

Your art is so unbelievably good!  It must have taken you a LOT of time to get that good, that's a lot of talent you have.  I especially like the first one, it looks so surreal.  Keep it up!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Your art is so unbelievably good!  It must have taken you a LOT of time to get that good, that's a lot of talent you have.  I especially like the first one, it looks so surreal.  Keep it up!

Well thanks! :3

I actually started drawing halfway through the hiatus between the season 3 and season 4.

Edited by Bugplayer

You're amazing, man...

How long have you been drawing?

Iike I said just above, I started from scrach between season 3 and season 4 ^^

And thanks a lot for the compliment my friend!  :squee:

I remember leaving a comment on your FlutterFly picture on DeviantART. The fact that Andrea Libman tweeted it is really awesome as well!

The rest of your drawings are fantastic. The shading has a nice twist to it and the colours are great. You should however develop on your own art style, as it can make your art more expressive.

• Brohoof 1

Wow your art is so damn amazing

I Love your art so much, it absolutely perfect :yay:

That fluttershy drawing is beautifully done one of my favorites of your drawings.

Overall, great job on all of these :catface:

Edited by Pelate
  • Brohoof 1

All of these are super cute, I really like how you do eyes, I wish I could do them that well xD

Also you spelled 'dump' like 'drump' in the title of this thread, just so you know

I noticed I misspelled the title 5 minutes after I posted this thread, and wasn't sure how to edit it, until I try the full editor...

Anyhow, thanks! The eyes are a little tricky to draw, but one you get used to make them the same way every times, you get the drill after a while :3

I remember leaving a comment on your FlutterFly picture on DeviantART. The fact that Andrea Libman tweeted it is really awesome as well!

The rest of your drawings are fantastic. The shading has a nice twist to it and the colours are great. You should however develop on your own art style, as it can make your art more expressive.

I agree, I really need to find a style. But I like to experiment with different techniques and shading type etc. I guess it will come with time!

And of course, thanks for the comment on my deviantart :D 

Wow your art is so damn amazing

I Love your art so much, it absolutely perfect :yay:

That fluttershy drawing is beautifully done one of my favorites of your drawings.

Overall, great job on all of these :catface:

Awww you, thanks haha!

I really like your drawings as well. I wish I was as good as you at traditional, your style is adorable ^^

• Brohoof 1

Aw, everything you draw is simply amazing, plus your art style is breathtaking as well!

AWESOME JOB!!! :wub:

I don't really have a particular art style, but I'm glad you enjoy those I try! ^^

• Brohoof 1

I think I'm in love with all these artworks...

They are so... INCREDIBLE!

OMG, I wish I could be even close to as awesome as you at drawing!

I can't even think of bad things to say about this! You win all my internets!

• Brohoof 1

I think I'm in love with all these artworks...

They are so... INCREDIBLE!

OMG, I wish I could be even close to as awesome as you at drawing!

I can't even think of bad things to say about this! You win all my internets!

Oh my, I apologies for the late reply.

But seriously, a thousand thanks mister! 

Internets, *wohoo!*  :squee:

*checks out deviantART account*

*swoons*

*instawatch*

:wub:

Awww thank you so much! It means a world to me ^^

that's really great and amazing looking I especially liked the ones with fluttershy :3

I really like drawing her, I'm not saying she's my favorite character, but probably the one I like drawing the most!

Thanks again miss  ^_^

if this is your dump, then your gallery must be like Van Goe and Shakespeare

Haha you're so silly! these are actually my most recent ones, I just dumped them all in one place :3