Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dr.Dark Whooves vs. Soarin the Dark

Stretch

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I HAVE DARKSHADOW DASHES SHADOW...AN LONG WITH MINE AND THE OTHER PONYS THAT I HAVE STOLEN....YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME!!! Edited by Soarin the Dark

WE HAVE TO END THIS NOW SON...I'M SORRY!!!

THEN IF YOUR FINISH TALKING THAT BS LETS DO THIS....I PROMISE TO BE AT YOUR FUNERAL

Edited by Soarin the Dark

Uncle...why are you and Papa fighting?

BECAUSE SOARIN LIKES TO KILL HIS FAMILY MEMBERS !

LET US END THIS SOARIN ONCE AND FOR ALL WE ARE BOTH PURE SHADOW BUT I HAVE SOMETHING TO COUNTER THAT!

**has no effect** BE MORE ORIGINAL! LIKE THIS **PULLS OUT PURE LIGHT SWORD** OUR FAMILY WAS NOT ALWAYS DARK BROTHER IF YOU WOULD HAVE STAYED AWAKE I WOULD HAVE TAUGHT YOU THAT **rushes Soarin**

**delivers swift upward slash to Soarin's chest cutting him open**

**heals SUPER Fast**

TRUE...BUT YOU SHOULD ALSO KNOW WHY OUR FAMILY GAVE UP LIGHT..ITS WEAK AND BREAKS DOWN EASY...***SHADOW SURROUNDS ME***.....HITS DARKWHOOVES IN FACE WITH BLACK SCAR HOOF....

**has no effect** true. but this light is enough to kill you. THE ONLY THING THAT KILLS SHADOW IS LIGHT! **stabs Soarin in the heart** **hyper shadow armor surrounds me** I can't lose brother.

LOL, you can't be serious...have you FORGOTTEN EVERYTHING I'VE SAID...you are nothing to me, My darkness isn't your everyday thing..ITS MADE FROM THE FINEST SHADOWS OUT THERE....EVEN YOURS!!!!...RIPS SWORD OUT CHEST AND THROWS DOWN...

This is entertaining. But the random comments from people sometimes screw it off. xD Its just plain fun everyone! XD

Father, why are you fighting Mr Darkwhooves??? DADDY PLEASE BE CAREFUL.

This is entertaining. But the random comments from people sometimes screw it off. xD Its just plain fun everyone! XD

Father, why are you fighting Mr Darkwhooves??? DADDY PLEASE BE CAREFUL.

silver we are fighting because your dad killed all of our family.

Don't worry son...i can't lose to SOMEONE who uses SWORDS...BLOCKS AND GRABS....THEN BREAKS IN HALF...COME ON BROTHER...I THOUGHT YOU WERE TO STRONG FOR SWORDS?

I have to go right now...we shall pick this up later brother MAHAHAHAHAhAh.....FADES AWAY IN DARKNESS.....

Good Luck getting EVERYONES shadows back

haha I just enjoy their rustic charms you know that! but you want a shadow fight? you got one **shadow grabs Soarin and tears off his limbs and turns them to dust**