Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever met a Hater (IRL)?

SailorMedamonGirl1

Haven't met one in real life.  In a weird way I kinda want to.  I want to open a haters eyes and at least move them to being neutral.  Being able to take a little hate out of the would would be wonderful since I feel this world already has far to much. 

Edited by Kuyon

Haven't met one in real life.  In a weird way I kinda want to.  I want to open a haters eyes and at least move them to being neutral.  Being able to take a little hate out of the would would be wonderful since I feel this world already has far to much. 

I agree with you there. A little less hate would be nice. Stopping hating on something feels good. I should know.

Well a few weeks ago a 7th grader gave me some negative comments on the school bus (probably because of my Rainbow Dash pullover) but I nailed him, don't worry not physically (though I could because I'm like 4 years older), keep reading.

Here's the condensed version of our conversation

"You're a fag."

"How so?"

"You like my little pony."

"How does that make me a fag?"

"You wear that pullover and it makes you gay."

"How does wearing a pullover makes me gay?"

"It has my little pony on it?"

"How does my little pony makes me gay?"

"It's a show for little girls."

"Yes but how does that make me gay?"

"You like a little girl's show."

"How does that make me gay?"

"It's stupid that you do, you gay fag."

"That did not answer my question."

After that point he just went mute. A few minutes later the bus got a bit heated up so of course then I casually took off my Rainbow Dash pullover and revealed my metal gear tshirt underneath.

It's hard to believe that I was like that; unreasonable and illogical, but sadly i was.  :mellow: 

Edited by BritishBrony 13

Honestly, I could say 3/4th of my high school hated bronies. I know the few there hid in secret since the one's that didn't always got called out on everything and bullied. 

Unless it was a girl, than it didn't matter. #stereotypes