Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cars

Plageius

Does anyone else here love cars? I myself am a huge fan of Aston Martin :]

Well if you're looking for fellow automobile enthusiasts, ya done found yourself one. I'd wager to say I'm the biggest car freak on this site.

So you're partial to the Astons, eh? I myself am rather partial to old Chryslers (surprise), older Nissans, and, well... really just a whole buncha stuff. If I may inquire, which Astons in particular do you like?

• Brohoof 1

Well if you're looking for fellow automobile enthusiasts, ya done found yourself one. I'd wager to say I'm the biggest car freak on this site.

So you're partial to the Astons, eh? I myself am rather partial to old Chryslers (surprise), older Nissans, and, well... really just a whole buncha stuff. If I may inquire, which Astons in particular do you like?

I'm telling you,

AYAZE IS BIGGEST CAR GEEK

Does anyone else here love cars? I myself am a huge fan of Aston Martin :]

Aston Martin for the win! B)

They have been my favourite cars since I was very young!

From DB-4 to DB-S and the one-77

They are beautiful, luxurious, sporty and British.

What more could you want from a car? :P

Edited by joecal97
  • Brohoof 1

Aston Martin for the win! B)

They have been my favourite cars since I was very young!

From DB-4 to DB-S and the one-77

They are beautiful, luxurious, sporty and British.

What more could you want from a car :P

A Bentley.

(JKKKK the DBS has to be the coolest tho)

Who think Lamborghini takes it too far in styling?

Any takers?

A Bentley.

(JKKKK the DBS has to be the coolest tho)

Who think Lamborghini takes it too far in styling?

Any takers?

I laugh in the face of Bentley

Mwhahahahaha

See? :)

I have nothing against the styling of Lamborghinis, as they are meant to be insane :P

Edited by joecal97

Good point.

I'd take a Ferrari anyday.

If I wanna go extreme I'll get a Pagani.

Pagani is effectively a Lamborghini with any remaining sense sieved out and replaced with more mental asylum.

If it could talk, it would say "fjdkdbjhekihskvbsjbfkdbfsojrbf.....sppeeeeeeeeeddddddd!"

favorite car is the Corvettes they are American made beauties I want to try to get a black Z06 sometime in my life and put undercover sirens on it (and yes I know its illegal to modify and use sirens on your car but its perfectly legal to have them on your car as long as your not using them in a non emergency situation)

I want to try making it look somethin like this 

http://www.corvetteblogger.com/images/content/071709_3b.jpg

also I just noticed I'm not the only one in my family trying to do this my cousin has a Impala and he is modifying it into a police car and my uncle has a Crown Victoria and he is also trying to make a police car out of it

I can't say that I know a lot about cars, but I do enjoy looking at expensive, exclusive, and unique vehicles.

I'm not really crazy about cars, so I always feel left out when my friends talk about cars for a bit :P. I'm more of an airplane guy... And I still get left out when people know more about me :lol:.

The DB5, Vanquish, and Vantage are some of my favorites.  :wub:

I'm telling you,

AYAZE IS BIGGEST CAR GEEK

:lol:  Not likely...

The DB5, Vanquish, and Vantage are some of my favorites.  :wub:

It's gotta be either the DB3 or the DB4 Zagato for me.

What's the first car ever made?

Depends on what you mean by "first car".

If you're talking about the first car as we know it with petrol fueled internal combustion engine, then that'd be the Benz Patent-Motorwagen of 1886, which produced between .66 and .9 horsepower and weighed roughly 600 lbs. Later models would up the power all the way to 2hp, allowing for a maximum speed of 10 mph.

Before this, of course, there were steam tractors and locomotives, but this is the first real "car".
  • Brohoof 1

Depends on what you mean by "first car".

If you're talking about the first car as we know it with petrol fueled internal combustion engine, then that'd be the Benz Patent-Motorwagen of 1886, which produced between .66 and .9 horsepower and weighed roughly 600 lbs. Later models would up the power all the way to 2hp, allowing for a maximum speed of 10 mph.

Before this, of course, there were steam tractors and locomotives, but this is the first real "car".

/)

You know your stuff. Congrats.

I think I know more little stuff, but you know the stuff more thoroughly.

Edited by Ayaze

I think I know more little stuff, but you know the stuff more thoroughly.

I can assure you, my knowledge of cars is as extensive as it is detailed.

Pretty much, cars is all I do. Period.

Can't say I'm an enthusiast like most are, but I do quite like my 90's street racing era cars, like the '96 Eclipse GSX and the Toyota Supra. There was just something about the design back in those days that I liked. *shrug*

Oh, also sometimes 70's muscle cars. My stepfather's 1970 Ford Torino GT 351 Cleveland is particularly one of my faves, but the poor thing's rotting on my uncle's farm. Gonna fix that thing up one day, I swear it.