Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Factory Cars

nx9100

Well, as my personal favorite holiday is coming up at the end of the month, I thought it would be fun to make some cars themed to the place "where your fears and horrors come true..." the Rainbow Factory!  Here are the first three!  Please let me know what you all think, and feel free to suggest other ideas for this new series!

First up, a CWC (Cloudsdale Weather Corporation) security patrol car, working hard to keep out unwanted guests!

post-28325-0-79647000-1412860699_thumb.png

Next, sometimes product has to be moved around, so CWC relies on their trusty Spectra Transport!

post-28325-0-85780500-1412860705_thumb.png

And finally, every factory needs a supervisor!  And who better for this job then Rainbow Dash herself?  B) post-28325-0-90991100-1412860702_thumb.png

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

More cars can be seen on my deviantART page below...

Edited by nx9100
  • Brohoof 2

• 6 years later...

wow, this takes me back, lol.

@Virgile kinda, maybe?  I made them in Forza Motorsport 4, just by painting cars I already had.  I can't remember if paint schemes were sharable in that game or not, assuming the online servers are still up.  but can check if you're interested.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Virgile said:

If you have the opportunity to see if the paintings are available, yes please let me know.

Thanks for your answer. ^^

give me a few days, have to find my xbox 360 and forza4 disk.

• 2 weeks later...