Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

From out of the Shrouds

Kaloyan Alett

Please allow me to introduce myself. I am Kaloyan Alett by common screen name but my ponysona is named Starmoon.

As Starmoon:

I have a very dark coat with a splotch of white on my forehead and white hooves. I have a pair of bat wings as well as a pair of curled goat horns too.

Blame Discord, his twisted magic warped my body for life.

My cutie mark is a cresent moon with three stars in front of it representing my love of the night. As a pony of the night I fully support Princess Luna over Celestia and proudly bare the insignias of the Lunar Republic in my home.

As Kaloyan:

I'm a full time brony who enjoys many aspects of the fandom from the normal to shipping to grimdark but I naturally have my limits. I was introduced to the brony community and the show itself via the furry community forums at furtopia.org where I am a forum moderator.

After being exposed to the show I did like all new bronies did and had a mare-athon of the show and then found EQD and started immersing myself in art, music and fan ficton.

I also do some pony fan fiction writing on the side on my Deviantart page: http://kaloyan-alett.deviantart.com/ though personally I don't think I'm very good. But one of the main reasons I have begun to write is to improve my writing style so hopefully I will grow an get better.

I will do my best to fit in around here everypony and not step on any tails. ;)

Hi Starmoon/Kaloyan! Welcome to MLP Forums! :) Glad to have you! Your webcam image on your deviantART made me lol. :P

It's best to look out for everypony's tail. ;) Enjoy your stay!