Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Kyoshi!

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

Whoops, I think I completely missed that first question from February. Only by a little bit though. Okay more than a bit.

Question 1: Video game based people friendos? Hmm...Probably a tough choice between Animal Crossing, Rollercoaster Tycoon or Luigi's Mansion. I think my reasons are as follows for each: AC is chilled and relaxing, RCT is full of fun atmosphere, and Luigi's Mansion has Luigi. :P Assuming I read and then answered that one right, that is a fairly unique question.

Question 2: I feel like the pones of Equestria have some form of pizza figured out somewhere, they seem to do a good job at copying human foods. Suspicious. :okiedokieloki: So I would go with the gamey games. It seems they may already have arcade games, but to me console games is where it is at. Arcade games, at least a lot of them, have far too much of a focus of making money off of failure so artificial difficult is abound. The pones need console gaming for the best experience. :3 

Pretty interesting questions I have to say. ^-^

• Brohoof 2

If it would be possible, would you go on a picknic with me?

Would you like to eat on a queit field? A forest? Somewhere else?
What would you like to have to eat and drink on such a picknic?
Would I be allowed to hug and cuddle you? =3

On 3/30/2020 at 1:05 AM, Sunamena said:

If it would be possible, would you go on a picknic with me?

Would you like to eat on a queit field? A forest? Somewhere else?
What would you like to have to eat and drink on such a picknic?
Would I be allowed to hug and cuddle you? =3

Something tells me this batch of questions has deeper implications. :P

No joke I haven't been on any kind of picnic or even something close in what feels two decades. For food stuffs, I've always liked the idea of standard sandwiches like turkey sandwiches, with Coke for the drink. Gotta have some chips to go with that too, could be almost any kind, but I am a big fan of Doritos or Grippo's BBQ. :3 Basic stuff really.

On 3/30/2020 at 3:11 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

"Are you excited about Super Nintendo World at the Universal Studios theme parks?"

If I'm honest, it doesn't matter to me much. XD It is an interesting idea and I'm sure it will be awesome as a theme park section, but I don't think I will ever go to Universal Studios in my life and I don't think I could do the whole "ultra mega large" theme park thing anyways. The closest I can get is Holiday World, an amazing theme park here in Indiana, it is only a couple counties away in fact. :3 It is not ultra massive like Universal so it is easier to manage, but even then I haven't been there in a decade.

Thankies for the questions. ^-^

• Brohoof 3

• 4 weeks later...

@Kyoshi 

Greetings, My Friend!

How are you? 

I was wondering: Is it possible to add a gif to a signature/forum banner?

I've been trying to figure this out on my own but I can't seem to find a solution. 

Also,  I'm not using photo editing software. 

Thank You *so* much for answering my question! 

Edited by Sparklefan1234

3 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

@Kyoshi 

Greetings, My Friend!

How are you? 

I was wondering: Is it possible to add a gif to a signature/forum banner?

I've been trying to figure this out on my own but I can't seem to find a solution. 

Also,  I'm not using photo editing software. 

Thank You *so* much for answering my question! 

Sorry for being delayed on this, but I do have a teensy tiny hunch that you got that figured out before I could answer anyway. :P Thanks for asking though. :) 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Kyoshi said:

Sorry for being delayed on this, but I do have a teensy tiny hunch that you got that figured out before I could answer anyway. :P

I actually haven't. :blush: (Question mark.)

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

I actually haven't. :blush: (Question mark.)

Oh. Whoops. XD I seen your siggy and I though you had it resolved. So do you mean specifically like adding a GIF on top of a signature or something else?

3 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I mean adding a gif to a signature. I think I've seen it on some other forums I visit. 

Maybe I am being dumb, I am actually a little bit confused on what you specifically mean. 

• Brohoof 1

43 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Like this: https://i.gifer.com/Ow99.gif

Do you know how to make something like this work? 

Ooooooooooh, okay. I see what you mean now. I've actually done some things like this before, this being one example:

da8be5j-91bcc56c-c13a-4e8a-80f0-93c0bcbad547.gif.589ee1015c5ae3e12e9310169bd1944b.gif

Were you wanting to know specifically how to do this? It depends on the program you are using. I use Photoshop for all that I do.

• Brohoof 1

52 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

Were you wanting to know specifically how to do this?

Yes, please? 

53 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

It depends on the program you are using. I use Photoshop for all that I do.

I just find websites online to make my sigs/banners. 

2 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Yes, please? 

I just find websites online to make my sigs/banners. 

That is where it gets tricky. I don't know of any particular way to do the edits you are wanting without a program. There is GIMP, which is a pretty powerful tool for being free, I would recommend that. Me mostly only using Photoshop though, I wouldn't know how to apply this kind of edit in GIMP. I wish I could be of more use here, but I can only give advice on what I know. :c 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...