Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Dragon Age Origins Free until 10/4

Poetic Justice

Hate to burst your bubble but most everyone either has it or has a payed for copy of the PC version. I cannot speak for everyone but I know I am happy with my console copy.

I'm aware a lot of people have it, but this is for the few that don't.

Yo dog we heard you like Dragon Age: Origins so we put Origins on Origin so you could Origin while you Origin

While you Origin on your Origin, can I interest you in an Origin PC? So you can play Origins in Origin on your Origin?

Well, I already played Origins for the PS3 and beat it once, but I WOULD go for this free PC version if I had a PC. I don't think there's even a Mac version out there.

89c0d1d7fe1dc42fef47de0d81e11f706b8879c3

FYI this is currently trying to mess with Origin now. 

400px-khan.jpg

I share his pain. I was forced to get Origin for Mass Effect 3. Everytime it tried to update, the .exe and some other crucial files would delete itself. This, combined with some of the worst customer support, made Origin a miserable experience.

I do think its getting better, though. They've been offering refunds within a few days of trying a game, which Steam doesn't do. And also this, giving away free games every once in a while. It'll be awhile before I'll ever say i like Origin, but they are at least getting a bit of goodwill from their customers. 

I assume this is without the DLC? Managed to pick up the complete edition for £3 in a Game shop not long ago. I guess they don't make a lot selling PC games :lol: Such a great game :D

• 2 weeks later...