Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

NC Brony

Sage_Craft

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: I found it on google when looking for a shadow bolt costume and run across this site, and I was going to be a shadow bolt for Halloween but I decided to wait for a cosplay!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: My friend Stephen, showed me my little pony, and I got really hooked after the winter rap up episode.

My name is Sage, and my favorite video game is Minecraft and I have a big interest in math and theater arts, music, cards and board games. My favorite card game is my little pony CCG and Warhamner 40K is my favorite board game I am GT2E (Gifted and Talented twice exceptional, because I have Aspergers.) I am in scouts, and am being homeschooled right now, which I love.

• Brohoof 1

Hey man, a fellow NC brony, sweet lol. I even know a guy named Sage, what a coincidence lol.

U like the shadowbolts hu? Im more of a Wonderbolts fan myself, but I still think they are rather cool as well.

Welcome to the herd my friend, grab a cider and join the fun :)

post-29874-0-34577600-1413006723_thumb.gif

Hey @Sage_Craft, welcome to MLP Forums!

Sadist has already suggested checking out the Twilight Sparkle Fan Club, I just want to say that I think you'll really enjoy it and you should really check it out. 

If you ever need help with anything, or have any questions (even not related to the forums) please don't be afraid to send me a message. I'd be happy to help! 

To send a private message, just click someones avatar, and then click "send me a message" on their profile. 

~~ I look forward to seeing you around Sage, have an awesome time here, and have fun!