Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New Style+New Program! (Critique needed please!)

Slice0Pie

Okay so, my style keeps changing and it's really annoying XD I used to draw all cartoony, then I tried realistic, went back to cartoony, then semi-realistic, then cartoony again  -_- But I really liked how this turned out! I am trying out a new program to! It's called TwistedBrush, and I love the brushes so much more than the ones in Paint Tool SAI. Although the coloring and layers in TwistedBrush are really bad, so that's annoying  :(  but I still liked how this turned out! :D (Rad Pone is my signature I use now) Critique is accepted!

post-18875-0-87288300-1412994551_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Oh.

Oh Celestia, it's really simple and really adorable all at the same time :P

Seriously it's good; the only suggestion I would have to improve it is perhaps tilting the wings so they're not so stiff looking. That way they look more angled coming off the body.

I'd love to see the mane six in this style. :D

• Brohoof 1

It's so gosh darn good, seriously. I'm not sure if this will make sense, but you know someone's made it as an artist when you look at their style and from that moment on you could recognize any picture they draw for the rest of your life. And I feel like that's what you've done here, Cadence.

Great job, I have no criticisms except how the pink bit cuts out at the top but that's not your fault. 13/5. 

• Brohoof 1