Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Sweetie Bell

Melody Word

(oh)

Plot Line: Well, where's Button. BTW, Diamond Tiara disguised herself as Button and went on a date with you.

(Oh dear... And it was just about to be happy endings, too... Sorry, Diamond.)

Sweetie Belle: really? That would be amazing!

Isn't it, I-

What's with the long face, Sweetie Belle? Did I- Did I do something wrong?

I guess we do stuff for five months.

Derpy: yeah.

(Oh dear... And it was just about to be happy endings, too... Sorry, Diamond.)

Isn't it, I-

What's with the long face, Sweetie Belle? Did I- Did I do something wrong?

Sweetie Belle: I heard about the dare..... it's ok though, you were dared to do that.

Sweetie Belle: I heard about the dare..... it's ok though, you were dared to do that.

I... *sigh*

I'll never understand you, Sweetie Belle. It's funny, though; as different as we are, we have a lot in common.

• Brohoof 1

I... *sigh*

I'll never understand you, Sweetie Belle. It's funny, though; as different as we are, we have a lot in common.

Sweetie Belle: yeah.... Applebloom saw us hanging out earlier. She's pretty mad.

Sweetie Belle: do you think she would?

No... You guys will always be best friends, and i'm sure you've dealt with bigger things before. You'd get over this, i'm sure.

*sigh*

(With or without me.) C'mon, let's go.

• Brohoof 1

No... You guys will always be best friends, and i'm sure you've dealt with bigger things before. You'd get over this, i'm sure.

*sigh*

(With or without me.) C'mon, let's go.

Sweetie Belle: ok.

*goes to Sweet Apple Acres*

*Applebloom is in the orchard*

*Sweetie Belle walks up to her*

Sweetie Belle: hey Applebloom.

Applebloom: ...... why are y'all friends with her?

Sweetie Belle: because she's nice and I forgave her.

Applebloom:......

• Brohoof 1

Sweetie Belle: ok.

*goes to Sweet Apple Acres*

*Applebloom is in the orchard*

*Sweetie Belle walks up to her*

Sweetie Belle: hey Applebloom.

Applebloom: ...... why are y'all friends with her?

Sweetie Belle: because she's nice and I forgave her.

Applebloom:......

Look, Applebloom... i've changed. It took me a really long while, but I finally realized that I was hurting you guys, so I guess I came to tell you... its over. The bullying, the name calling, the teasing... i'm done with it all. Whether or not we're friends, or if you can even forgive me, it won't change my mind... just know that.

Look, Applebloom... i've changed. It took me a really long while, but I finally realized that I was hurting you guys, so I guess I came to tell you... its over. The bullying, the name calling, the teasing... i'm done with it all. Whether or not we're friends, or if you can even forgive me, it won't change my mind... just know that.

Applebloom: .... alright, I believe y'a. I might not wanna be friends, not yet, but maybe later

Applebloom: .... alright, I believe y'a. I might not wanna be friends, not yet, but maybe later

I... I understand. Just one more thing; don't be mad at Sweetie Belle. If you want to believe I dragged her into this, you can, but none of this is her fault. She was just being a good friend.

• Brohoof 1

I... I understand. Just one more thing; don't be mad at Sweetie Belle. If you want to believe I dragged her into this, you can, but none of this is her fault. She was just being a good friend.

Applebloom: *sigh* A'h know, a'h shouldn't have gotten mad. A'h guess a'h was just surprised is all. Maybe y'a have really changed.

So, what do we do for five months?

Derpy: I guess we just act like everything is normal.

• Brohoof 1

Applebloom: y'a don't need to. You already stood up for Sweetie Belle. That's proof enough. I'll give y'a a second chance. :)

Thank you, I... no, no more feeling sorry for myself, I promise. I'm crying, my mane's a mess... I think this is getting embarrassing... for all of us.