Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Am I the only one in the world who can't play videogames for crap?

Sazama Ichida

I’m the queen mother of bad gamers. I suck at everything I’ve ever played and I have a terrible disposition for games in general. I have no patience, no restraint, no maturity and no love for anything having to do with games. I’m fine at others things and can be a very level-headed and reasonable person, but games bring out the worst in me and always will. And I have tried many, many times to become a better (or at least more mature) player, but it goes against everything I am as a person. I hate games. Even if I was great at them I’d still hate them. I can’t even watch someone else play without getting irritated. So without a love and desire for gaming I don’t expect I’ll ever be good at them, nor do I care to.   

• Brohoof 1

Nintendo games are very easy actually for many people. You just need to get use to it and you will be better. Try Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild, that is the most not zelda ish easiest Zelda game ever. Also guides can help for mario games l think, l don't know l never used a guide for mario games unless there is a cheating way to past a level. But l never finished the first mario game earthier because there was a glitch that happened to me and it stuck that way.

• 2 years later...

Oh yeah, I'm really bad at video games. The only difficult stuff I can beat are like the old Sonic games and Streets of Rage. I'm hopeless at a lot of the newer stuff. :/

I used to be very good at PvP, getting high kill streaks, but now I can't even get a positive KDA. I guess that's what happens when you don't play PvP for years after losing interest in it. I still have no interest in it though, so it doesn't bother me that I'm bad at it.