Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Little Moments That We All Recognize but Never Really Talk About

There is only Ditzy.

@@ooBrony, @, @@Envy,

To those of you concerned about lights in your eye; there are two types:

Phosphenes : These you get after looking directly at a light source and looking away. They are completely harmless.

Floaters : These are permanent; they do not disappear. If these are present you should seek medical help.

• Brohoof 1

@@ooBrony, @, @@Envy,

To those of you concerned about lights in your eye; there are two types:

Phosphenes : These you get after looking directly at a light source and looking away. They are completely harmless.

Floaters : These are permanent; they do not disappear. If these are present you should seek medical help.

I got both but I can't see floaters when I'm looking at darker surfaces or when I'm in more dark enviroment.

I usually see them when I walk outside and sun is shining

I got both but I can't see floaters when I'm looking at darker surfaces or when I'm in more dark enviroment.

I usually see them when I walk outside and sun is shining

In your case you are experiencing floaters; you should get treatment before it develops. Have a good evening my friend.

P.S. Any further comments on this subject should be sent to me via private message for fear of derailing the thread.

• Brohoof 1

How about when you're eating cereal and you swear you hear someone say your name so you pretend you're eating but you are actually silently listening to see if you need to add a name to your death journal and plot a death  heard your name?

• Brohoof 2

I've never had those floater things. But if I look at a bright light and then look away, I'll still see the lights in the same position relative to my focus. They'll be discolored, like a dark blue, red, or purple negative image. Sometimes I like to close my eyes and just watch the abstract patterns that form and float around in my mindvision. I especially do that at night when I'm trying to relax enough to sleep. It's like looking through a kaleidoscope.

Finally

Finally somebody finds a way to EXPLAIN this in ACTUAL WORDS

Thank you so much

I am guilty of buying a small light and waving patterns in front of my face to make those flashing light thingies appear

• Brohoof 1

-you ever accidentally seen your siblings butt cheek?

Cause today my brother jumped up off the couch and I laughed so hard I started crying cause his underwear moved and all I saw was straight ass. To make it worse he was really angry with my mom at the moment and me laughing at him was not helping the situation.

• Brohoof 1