Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Heroes of the Spiral

Concerto Dusk

"You have all been summoned to save existence itself. You are chosen warriors from separate realities but all have one thing in common. You will all pay a grave price in your reality unless you can save the multiverse. I am the King, I will be communicating to you through your symbols which will also serve as the seals to each reality." A human shaped blind of what appears to be static explains, surrounded by massive numbers of galaxies. "The universal balance is breaking and I have chosen you to fix it. Your first destination will be revealed shortly, however, it will take time for your let's yo become attuned to each of you."

(Basically, just converse with each other, fight or whatever, but don't kill each other.)ooc link: http://mlpforums.com/topic/112042-heroes-if-the-spiral-2slots-open/?p=3158265#entry3158265

Edited by Tyranosuarus in F18s

Mewtwo's interest perked when the static form called Itself 'The King'. "Amusing.....this being believes himself to preside over me....this shall be entertaining.... at least, for the while", the psychic feline spoke to no one in particular as he took in his new surroundings. He saw several other beings strewn about around him and noticed a large number of them appeared to be Humans. "Humans....perhaps our realities connect somewhere.. though I somehow doubt that their worlds are also home to my fellow Pokémon....".

Waking up after the random teleportation from his school, Tsukune looks around for his friends. After hearing the speech, from the figure who calked himself the king, he looks around. Spotting what looks to be a giant cat, he stares. "What kind of monster are you? And what have you done with my friends?" He tells the second question to the king.

Galen Marek woke to the conversing of three voices. His head was pounding, and his memories were clouded. Was he drunk? No, he wouldn't let himself be compromised. Drugged? If so, by whom? Slowly opening his eyes, the sith-turned-jedi looked to what appeared to be pale bipedal being with a tail, a human, and a somewhat blinding light. Squinting his eyes, Galen looked to the two non-glowing ones. His right hand drifted to one of his blades, ready at a moment's notice. "Can any of you tell me where I am?" He spoke in a cool tone. His eyes were untrusting, for good reason.

THE KING: "You are in my realm. As for this Moka, apparently you were stronger so you have been chosen." Muttering, he says something unintelligible.

TSUKUNE: "You little punk, why bring us here? If you are that powerful, fix the problem yourself." He yells angrily, threatening to lose control.

(I had to pick the bipolar vampire, didn't I?)

Mew two looked at the ranting human with annoyance. "Close your sputtering mouth for a moment and collect yourself before precautions must be taken", he said telepathically to Tsukune. He turned to the one with the blades and landed in front of him. "Let me ask you, what good will a blade do in a battle of minds"?

I remained quiet the whole time. I was very confused at this point. One minute I'm with Baker. and the squad fightin in Holland then the next I'm in front of a thing called The King sayin I was sent to save the...multiverse. Finally I spoke up. "The hell am I doin here?" I whispered to myself before sayin it out load. "The hell am I doin here?" I looked at the people with me. "You could have at least sent someone from Baker's with me."

The jedi only glared to the 'king', assuming this all to be a hoax. What meaning could there be to his actions? Much less, if he were telling the troth, how could one tear the very fabric of the universe?

@@dusk shade

However, his thoughts were interrupted by the bipedal grey figure. "A master at both physical and mental warfare is a master at combat. There will be a time when even a mind will fall." He replied, growing even more impatience then before at the speaking of the warier. 

@,

"I doubt any of us know the full truth here." He said looking to the others. It seemed logic was the only path. Rage would get him nowhere here... pity, he liked his moments of rage.

Mewtwo looked at the marine and held up one finger to his mouth. "Be quiet. You are going to give us all headaches", he said irritated with the soldier. He turned the Jedi and nodded. "True. But my statement about a battle of minds referred to will, not actual weapons".

A figure wearing finely crafted black armor, and a short red cloak with a hood stood to the side, watching as the group was bickering with each other, it Amused him greatly, but time was being wasted so he took a few steps forward closer to the group, keeping his Sword attached to his waist.

He raised his head so that the group could see his face, well, mask, it looked very sinister, and the glowing orange eyes behind the mask added to the whole sinister vibe he had going on.

"Now, Now, mortals, I assure you we can figure this out like civilised beings, and if not then I'll just have to kill one of you, so please, let us all start again, this time with more class shall we, now who would like to go first.

He points to Marek

"how about you mister, care to share with the group"

He then points to the Mewtwo.

"Or what about you, the kitty Cat?"

Mewtwo looked at the newest troublemaker and sighed. "Fine....I am Mewtwo-the strongest Pokémon in the world. If that is all, then I have a inter-universal space to get out of ....better than continuing to waste my life with you Humans", he said levitating a few feet in the air.

He nodded and looked over the rest of the group, pacing a little.

"Pleasure to meet you MewTwo the pokemon, and I may appear human, but don't let that confuse you, I'm far from one, humans are Pitiful creatures"

He waves at the others.

"No offence Humans! So, who's next?"

@

"Call me Starkiller." He spoke, looking the the armored figure. So far, everyone seemed a bit cocky, or just crazy. Odd that he seemed (at least to himself) to be the most level headed. And this was coming from a guy who was brought back from death countless times.

Looking to the King, he crossed his arms. "I rather not be left in the dark. What is it you desire of us to do? Fight some common enemy? I doubt it would be as simple as that." He glared at thing. So far, the only one he actually liked among the group was the non-human Poki-thing, and for that exact reason. After his life, he needed less... annoyance.

"Mortal? Look I am far from that. I may have psychitic breaks now and then but you would find me very unfriendly when mad." He says coldly, still angered at having been kidnapped. "Anyways, the name is Tsukune. I am a vampie-slash-ghoul-slash-human-slash-midified human. Yeah, Trust me high-school sucks."

The king: "You will all be going to the House to seal seven keyholes. You may find others who need your help, one such being is the rightful heir. He has need of help getting something, something meed for the final portal. Have fun."

The drill necklaces that serve as your keys glow a bright purple, and you all start to fade away into the realm known as the House. A figure stands before you, his name is Arthur.

Arthur: "Who are you? And what are you?" He asks, as he pulls a baton that transforms into a rapier. "Are you denizens sent from Sunday to stop me? I am the Rightful Heir to the Architect. I command you time explains your business."

(slow down a little please? It will be difficult to set up the fights otherwise.(

"What the hell are you talkin about?" I asked. "Look the names Franklin Paddock. We've been sent here for something. A key hole or whatever." I was confused as hell one what the mission. Very different from the army. I thought. "There's seven key holes that...shit someone else explain."

ARTHUR: "So your here for my keys? Not a chance. Otherwise, I need your help. If your here for my keys, they are gone. Oh, and Promise here will eat you. That is the living embodiment of the will. Don't piss her off. Now can any of you sense where something is? I need your help, or you are lunch."

Mewtwo scoffed at the child's threat. "A piece of parchment cannot defeat much less devour Mewtwo", he said creating an orb of psychic energy in his paw. "Continue your foolish threats and your life will end here....wait....what would we be trying to sense", he asked, growing agitated at the increasing number of Humans. (Yes....Mewtwo Strikes Back attitude).

As the Jedi reappeared in the new realm, he pulled one saber from his belt, yet did not ignite it. When seeing the new being and his threat, he stepped forward, actually agreeing with Mewtwo again. Not with him being untouchable, but about the unnecessary threats. "Look, I can't speak for the rest, but I am not one for details. Just give us a direction and skip the life-impeding doom thing." He said, giving a slight smile to the grey biped. 'Last long-winded guy that irritated me found himself flying through the vacuum of space' he then thought, wondering if the Pokemon could read thoughts. By now, he should have been trying to branch out with the force. Everything here was clouded... Distorted...

ARTHUR: "This piece of parchment as you call it has the power to create entire worlds. I wouldn't insult it again."

TSUKUNE: As he listens he wonders why he is always surrounded by violent beings. "Were not here for any key, there are supposed to be these things that we have to activate."