supersonicfan91

Best Book  

1 user has voted

1. 1. which book did you find the best

• Daring Do and the Marked Thief of Marapore
    • Daring Do and the Eternal Flower
    • Daring Do and theForbidden City of Clouds

The whole freakin' collection is just...so....AWESOME. <3

I haven't read the books yet, but I intend to soon. I just hope more books are released.

• Brohoof 2

The whole freakin' collection is just...so....AWESOME. <3

I haven't read the books yet, but I intend to soon. I just hope more books are released.

Me too! I read the excerpt of Daring Do and the Masked Thief of Marapore on Scribd a couple weeks ago and am excited; but I won't be ordering them off of Amazon or Barnes and Noble because I'm just here for the books. X3 I have nowhere to put the chest they come in, or that box-book thing and the figurine would be nice but it's not a must-have on my list. I would much rather pay less to get just the three books on Ebay. :)

• Brohoof 1

I hope they release paperback editions, or make the hardcover editions available for purchase separately, soon, cause a lot of ponys are missing out on three awesome stories. B)

And sorrie, but I'm not selling my copies on eBay. Gonna be buried with them. Got it in my will and everything.

• Brohoof 1

I hope they release paperback editions, or make the hardcover editions available for purchase separately, soon, cause a lot of ponys are missing out on three awesome stories. B)

And sorrie, but I'm not selling my copies on eBay. Gonna be buried with them. Got it in my will and everything.

I have to agree. As awesome as the collection is I fear that it won't get the widespread attention as the "Journal of the Two Sisters." The cost is potentially prohibitive. It'd be great if the three books would be available separately.

Honestly, as long as we get more books, I'm good.

And yeah, no Ebay for me either. :P

Feel free to talk about all three books here you are encouraged to act like this

have fun

Hi there supersonicfan. I just want to let you know that there was already a thread made for the Daring Do books located here:

http://mlpforums.com/topic/111243-daring-do-adventure-collection/

When thinking about making a thread, please use the search function beforehand~