Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tea or Coffee

DraynaRue

Coffee or tea?  

22 users have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Tea
    • Coffee

Tea, mostly. Especially iced tea & citrus green tea. Been working on expanding into other teas...

I think I prefer coffee out of the tea/coffee discussion. I never really drink tea. At least with Coffee I drink it on occasion. I've never really had it anywhere else but, Dunkin Donuts. And it has, HAS to have cream and Sugar in it. I have never tried coffee black and am afraid what I'm gonna think about it, if I do. So, cream and sugar in it. But, my favorite hot beverage of all time has to be Hot Chocolate.

• Brohoof 3

I'm a tea person. Usually two packets of sugar per a large glass is sweet enough for me.

I may have to start drinking coffee or something with caffeine so that I can stay up later to do homework :\.

Edited by SparkWolf
  • Brohoof 1

I think I prefer coffee out of the tea/coffee discussion. I never really drink tea. At least with Coffee I drink it on occasion. I've never really had it anywhere else but, Dunkin Donuts. And it has, HAS to have cream and Sugar in it. I have never tried coffee black and am afraid what I'm gonna think about it, if I do. So, cream and sugar in it. But, my favorite hot beverage of all time has to be Hot Chocolate.

Thank god. Somepony else who likes Dunkin Donuts. I am really getting tired of Starbucks and their shit. Yes they have good coffee but they over price it like it's the most godly thing. Dunkin Donuts has good coffee and donuts at a great price. I really wish I could have it fresh from the place but sadly there are none near me.

Thank god. Somepony else who likes Dunkin Donuts. I am really getting tired of Starbucks and their shit. Yes they have good coffee but they over price it like it's the most godly thing. Dunkin Donuts has good coffee and donuts at a great price. I really wish I could have it fresh from the place but sadly there are none near me.

I tried Starbucks once and once was all I needed to make a fair judgement. I really didn't like it. Maybe it was just me, and I didn't put in enough cream and sugar but, I didn't like it. What I really need to do, is try Wawa coffee. (For all those, not in the East Coast NJ, NY, Baltimore, Philly, region, it's a convenience store, like a Quik Chek or 7-11) I have one within walking distance, and have been working there for almost 10 years now, but, I have never tried their coffee.

• Brohoof 2

born and raised on southern sweet tea, but not syrupy! D: thats a texas tea.  i like to taste the slight bitterness in my glass xD  

i drink coffee every morning, but in an insane twist by coffee connoisseurs everywhere, i prefer instant--with some hazelnut syrup.

when im feeling sick or blue, i make a strong batch of peppermint tea with local honey x3

and id never even heard of putting milk in your tea til i went over to a friends house and he gave me an english breakfast tea.. AMAZING!

but seriously, if you have a SHEETZ gas station, order a marshmellow hot cocoa...its like my beloved crack addiction in winter <3 xD

Edited by SweetJeans88
  • Brohoof 1

Coffee can't live without my coffee.

Edited by Guest

What does everypony prefer? Tea or Coffee? If you don't like either then just put down your favourite hot drink? ...and if you don't like hot drinks then just tell me best pony?

Oh dear me I forgot to answer my own question. Well for me it's a bit of both, I do prefer coffee but I do go for tea quite often. Tea is a bit tricky though. I usually go for a mint herbal tea but I do sometimes have Traditional British tea. I'm always just so picky with tea and only drink it when I feel more British than normal, any other time I drink either coffee or chocolate milk (hot chocolate if it's winter).

• Brohoof 1