Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tea or Coffee

DraynaRue

Coffee or tea?  

22 users have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Tea
    • Coffee

Well actually! I do enjoy a nice roast of Black coffee in the morning before the day starts, and I do enjoy my iced coffees too! But I'd have to say tea is far superior because I don't know what it is. It just seems much more relaxing to sit outside enjoying your tea on a cold morning, warming you up for the day or as the sun sets for that matter!  :D

Generally I enjoy all kinds of tea, but really I get a lot of satisfaction out of trying lots of different kinds of blends!  :proud:

Ehhhh...

I hate tea...but I also hate coffee.

I also don't really like any hot drinks...not even hot chocolate. I really only drink water and on rare occasions Gatorade.

So I guess best pony is Twilight Sparkle? :P

• Brohoof 1

I've only tried coffee once when I was a kid, a bit too bitter for me back then. I tried tea when I was older and I liked it. Really soothing, nice and fun to experiment with every so often.

I'm almost afraid to try coffee now because I might like it, build up a dependency and become like my parents and profs in the morning! :P

Tea. I used to love coffee, but I became completely reliant on having several cups throughout the day to keep me active and productive... oh, the caffeine headaches... Now, I stick to tea, but a variety of teas - various fruit teas (oh so tasty), a few black teas, herbal teas, and white teas. Coffee would be great if I could drink it in moderation, but moderation isn't my strong point  :P 

oh my God, TEA! But made very specifically.  Black tea with a bit of milk and either two sugars or one sugar and some honey. 

Well that was very specific  :mustache:

• Brohoof 1

I have never had coffee, and I really don't care for tea at all. Just give me water, instead (or nothing because I don't want to have to go to the bathroom every five minutes. >.<)! Nothing works with my body anymore.