Tea or Coffee

DraynaRue

Coffee or tea?  

22 users have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Tea
    • Coffee

Doesn't matter if it's hot or iced, I always prefer coffee. :icwudt:

I really don't drink a lot of tea. I like it but I don't usually opt to drink it. It's usually selected as a last resort if I'm thirsty. Heck, when it comes to hot tea, I only drink it if I'm sick or cold. xD

Whereas with coffee, rarely does a day go by where I don't consume it. If I don't drink it in the morning, I drink it later in the day. I usually have a cup after dinner even.

(edited)

I don't really like hot tea or coffee. I'm kind of picky with things being iced, though I'd prefer an iced Tea over an iced coffee any day.

Edited by Judgement

(edited)

Wow. I'm surprised a topic like this is still around or relevant. Meh, but I digress.

In anycase, I a major lover of both Coffee and Tea. No two drinks are better... well soda maybe is better...

Edited by Sadist the Wanderer

Tea, especially iced, is a treat that I enjoy from day to day. It's delicious, and just makes me feel all happy whenever I drink it~ >w< But, then again, iced coffee is my weak point too...especially the really sweet, flavorful ones. Those make me happy too. 

But the winner has to be tea! I can drink it at any time, hot or cold. I absolutely can't stand hot coffee. 

depends on the day. Coffee is my go to drink when the day has been pretty tiring but tea is a more regular morning drink for me. But mainly, neither  :P  Hot chocolate is the best  :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

I love some kinds of tea but I'd have to say that I prefer coffee. Coffee has an absolutely glorious taste.

I love a nice cup of black coffee, usually drink decaf these days because I don't need the caffeine but I like the flavour of pure coffee. 

• 3 years later...

I’ve tried to like tea, and iced tea is alright, but I can’t seem to get myself to like it. Coffee however, that’s my life.

I love tea (I currently drink a tea while I write this). I am not so a coffee fan. I like coffee mostly with a lot of milk. But when I have to choose between a tea or a coffee, I take tea.