Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

resolved User Created Apps

LightningWar

Are there any user made apps on this site, like a signature maker or a cutie mark creator? If so, could you post a link in your response? I'm new to this, so thanks for your patience!

Edited by The Wife of Law
  • Brohoof 1

@LightningWar

Site Questions and Technical Support is a forum set up for members to request information  and seeking technical assistance regarding MLP Forums, and its sister Poniverse Sites. Your question regarding non forum user created web applications in general would be best suited for the General Discussion in Beyond Equestria if they are non Pony related, or Sugar Cube Corner if you wanted specific information about MLP related games and applications. If you are looking to have a signature created, you can open a request thread in Octavia's Hall the request guild thread specifically. The same with Cutie Mark Maker. Again MLP Forums would direct you to the Octavia's Hall

As there are several areas that this could go I can't exactly move it, I would suggest creating new topics in the above mentioned forums and sections. 

• Brohoof 3

• 5 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.