Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Infini Avidité (SEARCHING)

RAGESTAR

For years, Black Masquerade has been by himself, running solo on every heist and job he did, no matter how dangerous it seemed. Not once, not even for a second, has he ever thought about getting help to steal from anyone. Why should he? He's Black Masquerade! Legendary theif and master illusionist extrodanaire! He would never run into a score he couldn't get his hooves on without help...or so he thought.

Blue Blood, the stuck up Canterlot stallion with enough bits to fill a mansion, has recently acquired a very rare, very old, very valuable item that he now keeps locked up in his manor in Canterlot. Like anything and everything that has to do with money, Black Masquerade found out about Blue Blood's little trinket. And, needless to say, he wants it. From the research he dug up on it, Black Masquerade discovered many things. 1. The trinket was called the eye of the alicorn. 2. It was a thousands of years old amulet that, legend had it, could give the wearer sight that could not be decieved, or hindered. 3. It was priceless. Of course, Blue Blood knew none of this. All he saw was a pretty new gem to add to his collection.

It seemed like an easy job to Masque. Get in, sheist the prettycolt, get the amulet, and get out. However, on the night that Masque planned to do the heist, somepony tipped Blue Blood off, telling him to beware of a golden eyed youth. Not only that, but the pony who tipped him off must have been quite loaded himself, because along with the tip they sent a small army of elite guards, a large shipment of securety equipment, and a group of some of Equestria's best and brightest scholars and scientists to examine the amulet. Whoever it was, they were downright determined to unlock the secrets of the amulet, and make sure no one stops them in the proccess.

For the first time in his life, Masque knew that he would need help to get that amulet...he would need a team.

Alright, so this is how it's gonna work! This RP is somewhat of an official debute of my new OC, Black Masquerade, and I want to make it as straightforward and fun as Equinly possible. Hectic team, big heist, mysterious subplots, what's not to love?! Masque is building an elite team of theives to get the score of a lifetime, and he'll need all the help he can get. The name of the orginization he's making is called Infini Avidité (infinite greed, in French).

Rules: no Gary Stues/Mary Sues, no godmodding, no arguing with the DM, no OP characters, and any race other than humans are allowed.

Team positions:

Leader: Black Masquerade (RAGE)

Muscle: Chains (Mr Suit And Tie)

Decoy: Red (Allen Walker, who is acting as coDM)

Master of disguise: Parcel Shift (Slimmyjimjim)

Technology expert: Bombs Away (Quip)

Medical expert: Silver Lung (Magos Amphrose)

Sharpshooter: Anala (Rainbow Eclipse)

No form. I just need a link to your OC's bio in the character database, the OC's name, and what job you wish them to have and why you think they qualify for it. Like so:

Black Masquerade: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/black-masquerade-r7276

I would like him to be the leader. He's very tricky, intelligent, and he knows how to outsmart almost anypony so fast, he leaves their head spinning.

Anypony up for a heist? :3

Edited by RAGE

@,

Shall I enter with Anala as The Sharpshooter?

Hmm...seems legit, lol. I would ask why you think Anala would be good for this position, but I think her cutie mark speaks for itself. She's in! Congratulations.

BinaryPony

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/binarypony-r5775

The Technology Expert or the Medical Expert, depending on what you want.

Well...I don't really know if he fits the requirments very well...I mean, he's smart and all, but he doesn't seem like the sort that would take this sort of job...I was thinking more of a genious level technology nut. I'm sorry if I come off as unfair, but I'm gonna have to refuse...I'm sorry.

That's fine, I can always stretch specific parts of my character meet the requirements, but to each his own, I suppose.

I thought about suggesting that, but the more I thought about it, the more I realized that to have him qualify, you'd pretty much have to change him almost completely. He comes off as a high school kid, with decently high intelligence, to me.

That's fine, like I said, to each his own. I don't really think of him as a high school kid, though.

I know, that's just what he comes off as to me. You know, being 16 and all, lol.

Hey nice idea love to join as the master of disguise with my guy Parcel Shift if that's kool with you.

Link please? Also, a reason why he would be a good choice for the position would be useful, lol.

I can age him up, I never have a problem with that!

Age isn't the big problem, though. It's mainly his "average joe" disposition, and the fact that he's not the weird, genious tech pony I'm looking for.

@,

Hello, there. Let's get on the wrong side of the law on this one, shall we? XD

I have an OC or five that would work well here, and I am interested as the medical expert. But, before I submit a link to be examined by you, could you tell me what you are looking for for your medic slot personality-wise?

Edited by Magos Amphrose

@,

I have an OC or five that would work well here, and I am interested as the medical expert. But, before I submit a link to be examined by you, could you tell me what you are looking for for your medic slot personality-wise?

Welcome! Personally, I'd have to say I'm a sucker for  crazy, experiment/dissection obsessed doctor, who's friendly but off his rocker. That's just me, though, lol. Your welcome to bring a more unique medical expert to the party, or give me one that's like I described. Either way, I'll take them as long as they're interesting, have a unique personality, and maybe something that'll have him clash with other members of the team. :3

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/parcel-shift-r3461

Sorry I read that after I posted, basically he would make a great asset to the team because of his ability to take on the forms of others in any disguise he also adds diversity and maybe some drama due to his species.

Seems fine. But his personality is a bit lacking...maybe he can develope more in the RP? IDK. Sorry if that sounded rude, by the way. I'm just bring honest, lol. ^^'

Pity the only role I could potentially fill was taken, unless you have a TEAM SLUT/the talk out of the situation/intel gathering position. :L (Loveless.) Sort of filled by Decoy though.) I like heist-styled RP's.

I could do muscle with my dear Nimbus, but I'd have to mark down as reserve since he's not got a profile up yet. Alternatively, I could use Lucky Toss for muscle because Onnen is pretty much the brawn of those two, haha.

And Bombs Away could do tech once I finish him...it's been too long...^^;

SO YEAH UP TO YOU

Dnd remember kids - GOOGLE TRANSLATE IS NOT YOUR FRIEND XD

Edited by Quip

Pity the only role I could potentially fill was taken, unless you have a TEAM SLUT/the talk out of the situation/intel gathering position. :L (Loveless.) Sort of filled by Decoy though.) I like heist-styled RP's.

I could do muscle with my dear Nimbus, but I'd have to mark down as reserve since he's not got a profile up yet. Alternatively, I could use Lucky Toss for muscle because Onnen is pretty much the brawn of those two, haha.

And Bombs Away could do tech once I finish him...it's been too long...^^;

SO YEAH UP TO YOU

Dnd remember kids - GOOGLE TRANSLATE IS NOT YOUR FRIEND XD

Hmm...I like Bombs Away! He has no backstory or personality, but he seems like he has potentiol! That, and with his explosives, he could handle himself in situations that demand violence! Sound good to you?

@,

Are you still interested in joining?

Hmm...I like Bombs Away! He has no backstory or personality, but he seems like he has potentiol! That, and with his explosives, he could handle himself in situations that demand violence! Sound good to you?

Yeah I'll finish him up tomorrow cuz I'm sleepy as hell and it's almost 1:30 a.m and I have practice at 6.

@,

It's been an hour. Slow down and relax. :catface:

I'm currently making a new OC, because I thought that a new character idea that I've been toying over for the past few days was a better fit in this roleplay then any that I currently had. Then dinner and the resulting cleanup intervened. :mellow: 

Don't worry, I'm still interested. XD 

@,

Also, I have not seen you around for a while. How have you been? 

Yeah I'll finish him up tomorrow cuz I'm sleepy as hell and it's almost 1:30 a.m and I have practice at 6.

Sounds like a plan! Welcome to the RP.

@,

It's been an hour. Slow down and relax. :catface:

I'm currently making a new OC, because I thought that a new character idea that I've been toying over for the past few days was a better fit in this roleplay then any that I currently had. Then dinner and the resulting cleanup intervened. :mellow:

Don't worry, I'm still interested. XD 

@,

Also, I have not seen you around for a while. How have you been? 

I know, I just wanted to be sure that you were still interested because a lot of people seem to be interested in joining this RP, and I didn't want you to come back too late to find that the spot was already filled, lol.

• Brohoof 1

@

Well, here he is- Silver Lung. He's no Medic, but he should work. I think that one rather... visionary genius is enough for a team, and, as he isn't the biggest fan of those type of ponies, that will create the friction that you want. That, and @@Rainbow Eclipse's Anala, being the bold and straightforward pony that she is, he might have some problems if she starts getting in his face. XD

What do you think?

@

Well, here he is- Silver Lung. He's no Medic, but he should work. I think that one rather... visionary genius is enough for a team, and, as he isn't the biggest fan of those type of ponies, that will create the friction that you want. That, and @@Rainbow Eclipse's Anala, being the bold and straightforward pony that she is, he might have some problems if she starts getting in his face. XD

What do you think?

Perfect! Almost exactly what I was looking for, actually, lol. Congrats, he's accepted!

• Brohoof 1

Seems fine. But his personality is a bit lacking...maybe he can develope more in the RP? IDK. Sorry if that sounded rude, by the way. I'm just bring honest, lol. ^^'

Yes sorry I haven't rped ponies in a long time so I do need to develop his personality a bit I hope that's ok? If not I can go back and add a bit more detail but to be honest it would be easier to do the former.