Too long; won't read

• Super Mario Bros
  • Galaga
  • Legend of Zelda
  • Super Mario World
  • Mortal Kombat 2
  • A Link to the Past
  • Mario Kart 64

Could be any one of these. This was all at least 17 years ago.

Gosh, I've been a gamer all my life. Like, seriously...I'm only 22 but I remember the SNES being on its way out and the Nintendo64 being released and everyone getting one. I was, like, 4 at the time and it's one of my earliest memories. A kid who lived across the street from me had one and I used to go hang out with him a lot and we played Mario Kart 64. I don't think that was my first video game but I could be wrong. 

I grew up poor. So we didn't get an N64. We did, however, have an SNES which was purchased before I can remember. We had Mortal Kombat 2, A Link to the Past, and Super Mario World and I remember playing those a lot. And we had an NES with the old Super Mario Bros, Legend of Zelda, and Galaga. 

So really it could be pretty much anything from before 1996.

The first game I played is Crash Bandicoot on the PS1.

Want to know the silly thing? It's actually one of my least favourite games thanks to its insane difficulty and off-model characters.

Like many others, I think it was Super Mario Bros. on the NES though I never properly owned one, I owned an SNES. I have extremely fond memories of that system, it was my first system that I owned, my mom got it for me when I was really young. Super Mario World and Megaman X for the winzicle. Yeah, the SNES memories outshine my first game memories.

• Brohoof 1

Tekken 2, playstation 1. 

the first games I played were crash bandicoot for playstation one :)

crash team racing was one of my favorites along with tomba.

I still play crash team racing lol. 

• Brohoof 1

The first game I ever played was either Pong or Zaxxon, on the Atari 2600.

The first game that made me fall in love with gaming, though, was The Legend of Zelda on the NES. My brother and I made extensive maps of the overworld, and dungeons, using colored pencils and graph paper. :)

Bombing every wall... Burning every tree...

After beating the game, and the second world opened, it Blew Our Minds! :wau:

Good times, Good Times... B)

• Brohoof 1

The first game that made me fall in love with gaming, though, was The Legend of Zelda on the NES. My brother and I made extensive maps of the overworld, and dungeons, using colored pencils and graph paper. :)

Good times, Good Times... :)

Atari 2600, my bro.

Was a great console, is a great console

(ET IS FUN)

E.T., The Extra Terrestrial is a good game.

• Brohoof 1

I'm starting to get nostalgic for Secret of Mana for SNES (Seiken Densetsu II for SFC). It's kinda like Zelda, but is multi-player! My bro and I played the heck outta that game, back in the day. Musta beaten it at least 20 times. :)

I'm starting to get nostalgic for Secret of Mana for SNES (Seiken Densetsu II for SFC). It's kinda like Zelda, but is multi-player! My bro and I played the heck outta that game, back in the day. Musta beaten it at least 20 times. :)

Legend of Mana (PSX) is better.

I JUST posted a thread where I stated the game to be overrated and pointed out LoM as the better game.

Well, the first system I ever had was the NES, and I think the first game I ever played was Donkey Kong; if not Donkey Kong Jr. Really though, it's hard to say. It could even be Duck Hunt, BUT I'm sure it was Donkey Kong. <3

My parents have told me that I played Atari...wish I remembered that. ;_; Of course, I'll be getting a 2600 from EBay eventually...

Bombing every wall... Burning every tree...

Good times, Good Times... B)

Respect to you! <3

• Brohoof 1

Well, the first system I ever had was the NES, and I think the first game I ever played was Donkey Kong; if not Donkey Kong Jr. Really though, it's hard to say. It could even be Duck Hunt, BUT I'm sure it was Donkey Kong. <3

My parents have told me that I played Atari...wish I remembered that. ;_; Of course, I'll be getting a 2600 from EBay eventually...

Respect to you! <3

I own an A2600. It has ET, a rare version of tron (could probably sell it for ~40 dollars, might/might not) And BUGS, one of the worst games on the system. I need to pull it out of the attic and hook it up.

• Brohoof 1

Oh my gawd, Crash Bandicoot is amazing! I love CTR and Warped (Fun fact: My dad tested Crash Bandicoot while at Sony ;) ) and what's Tomba? I might have played it, but forgot about it... ^^;

thats awesome that your dad got to do that! :)

also tomba is like a fantasy rpg where you play as a pink haired Tarzan type character named Tomba whose grandfather golden bracelet was stolen by evil pigs who have come to take over the land. only you can save the world and get you family heirloom back.

its a really cool game but the company who made it is out of business so its rather rare.

idk there might be a rom if you find yourself wanting to play it.

it had a lot of funny moments and was a pretty big part of my Childhood.

hehe I can't imagine not know what it is.

Tekken 2, playstation 1. 

I still play crash team racing lol. 

:yay: Lucky! I wish I still had it.

I can clearly remember the first game I ever bought (Nintendogs Chihuahua Version [don't blame me, I was a lil' girl]) but I can't remember the first one I ever played but it must have been Croc Legend of the Gobbos, Crash Bandicoot 1-3, Spyro or a game that only exists in, for example, Spain, Portugal, Argentina and so forth... In Portugal it's called Aprendilândia. It was probably that one xD here's a screenshot...  :huh:

hqdefault.jpg

My first game that I remember was duck hunt for the nes. Though it could have been Super Mario Bros. since they came in the same cartridge.  Now if you will excuse me I am going to curl up in the corner pretend I am not as old as I just dated myself to be. :P

• Brohoof 1