Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Your first video game

Magic Note

Something on the NES. As to exactly what, I am not sure.

These are the games I most remember playing, though: Bugs Bunny's Birthday Blow-Out (lol), Mega Man 2 (the only Mega Man game I have ever played. xD), Duck Hunt and that frisbee game,a Tiny Toons game, other assorted NES games (like there was a jet game, a Wheel of Fortune game, a Dick Tracey game, some Sesame Street games lol) that probably weren't my firsts because I don't remember them as well?

The NES was going to be passed down to me, but it ended up broken, so I literally haven't played any of these games since I was REALLY young, and I watched YouTube videos of some of them and it was so surreal, because aspects of them were buried deep down in my memory. lol

Wow looking at these responses, I feel really old. The first game I remember was Mario/Duck Hunt at my mom's friends house.

44752-Classic_Nes_-_Super_Mario_Bros._(U

However, the first game I played and liked was this. I wouldn't be a gamer if not for this title.

sonic%20the%20hedgehog%20title%20screen.

• Brohoof 1

Castlevania, the original. I've been a massive Castlevania fan my entire life. It's one of my top five game series' of all time even.

Kid Klown In Crazy Chase for the SNES.

Recently played by The Scout from TF2, no less:

Not gonna lie, this game looks like insane amounts of fun.

I can't say for sure. I distinctly remember that my cousin owned the SNES Mario and Donkey Kong Country games, and I might have messed around a bit on those (and gotten killed a dozen times, no doubt). Or it might have been Tetris on a borrowed Game Boy, since my mother was something of an enthusiast for that one. Now that I think on it, I've no idea what she was doing with a Game Boy to begin with...

The first game I owned was Super Mario 64. I can still remember the elation that I felt that Christmas morning and I think I'm gonna cry from the nostalgia. Thanks a lot.

That'd have to be Super Mario Bros.

What a classic to be introduced to!

Actually, I'm pretty sure it was on the Nes Console, or the other one.

Mm.. I pretty much sucked at it. Could only get past 4 levels.  ^_^

I always took the portal area after the second level to skip to the 4th world....then I'd get my ass kicked :lol:

• Brohoof 1

I remember playing video games for the first few times when I was like 4 or 5. My first game was Lego Racers on the PS1, such an amazing game back then, and still is :lol:

52344-Lego_Racers_(E)-2.jpg