Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I have a site question

Bryght Knowledge

When I try to read a post or make a thread, it appears that the site content just vanishes into non-exsistance. I'm only able to make thread posts by continuous clicking on the area where the post button is supposed to be at.

Does the site staff know about this and are aware? Is this also happening to anyone else?

• Brohoof 1

When I try to read a post or make a thread, it appears that the site content just vanishes into non-exsistance. I'm only able to make thread posts by continuous clicking on the area where the post button is supposed to be at.

Does the site staff know about this and are aware? Is this also happening to anyone else?

Hey Bryte, if this is happening to you frequently, would you be able to do a screen capture so I can see exactly what it looks like to you on your end. I'm not personally aware of his issue and use multiple browsers throughout the course of my day.

• Brohoof 2

• 5 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.