Banner by ~ The Wife of Rengoku

My first grader made some Rarity art

It's actually pretty bawse, especially with age of the artist taken into account.

Looks like I have some competition in my quest for best pone artist 10/10 ;o

Edited by Dattebayo
  • Brohoof 2

Pretty awesome! A whole lot better than what I could when I was 7! Especially that chandelier! :)

• Brohoof 2

I think it's quite good. :)

Is it a male or female student that did this? Just curious.

I'd rather not say, due to potential internet dangers [not that they are here, just better safer than sorrier so I'm trying to get into the habit of not mentioning details like gender]

I love the candelabra and chandelier. True touches of class that are a must for rarity!  

True.  Those are taken from a stencil of like 2 candles and put together to be really something.

• Brohoof 3

I remember drawing art like this when I was her age. If that's the case, I could definitely see her becoming a really great artist. :D

• Brohoof 1
Badges

Woah, better than what I could do when I was seven.

Heck, when I was seven , I drew a picture of a freaking poorly shaped ball that had an angry face on it and some legs.

I named it Mr. Pipsqueak. There, I made brony art years before FiM was a thing. 

• Brohoof 1

That's actually no joke, impressive for a 7 year old. Being completely honest here.

that is adorable its always good to see children want to do something artistic :D

Indeed. It's 3cute5me :wub:

• Brohoof 1

It's kind of embarrassing to see this, a 7-year-old draws better than me! A nice banquet (and the Freudian couch, which is a nice reference). I can' t really tell what those blobs of color are. I assume they are baskets of fabric, but a dressed mannequin would be nice.

• Brohoof 1

It's kind of embarrassing to see this, a 7-year-old draws better than me! A nice banquet (and the Freudian couch, which is a nice reference). I can' t really tell what those blobs of color are. I assume they are baskets of fabric, but a dressed mannequin would be nice.

I think they're piles of gems.

I think the seamstress thing was underestimated somehow.

• Brohoof 1

He/she has great taste in subjects, that's for sure. :proud: And that's pretty outstanding art for a youngster. Who knows? Maybe he or she will help with animating My Little Pony G6 or something.

• Brohoof 1

This is a beautiful picture, Rarity would be very pleased to see how wonderfully she has been drawn. :)