Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you seen Rainbow Rocks/What do you think of it?

Twilight The Creator

Like the title says, is the movie worth watching? A couple of my friends and I are thinking of going to watch it and one had said it's better than the 1st at least, but I would like your guys opinion on this, as there are only 2 showings left in my state as of yesterday.

• Brohoof 4

I personally believe so, I think it was better than the first movie, and the music is great too! Along with a well written story. ^^

• Brohoof 3

If you are in the remotest sense interested, then you must.

IMO, the pacing and the characterization is off throughout the first act, but don't give up on it, the finale is worth every bit, and be sure to stay for the credits! All of the credits!

• Brohoof 2

The movie is better than the first in my opinion in many ways, and honestly I didn't expect a ton out of RR, but after watching I was very pleasantly surprised.

So in other words, yes, I'd say it's worth watching, if not just to see if you like it, otherwise you'll just be curious forever.

A ton of people who have seen Rainbow Rocks say it was better than the first one, and I have to agree with them. I must warn you though that the music is extremely catchy. I saw the movie on Saturday and have not stopped singing except when I sleep, but who knows, I could be singing in my sleep as well.

• Brohoof 2

Well its really your whole outlook because equestria girls number 1 was great to me but I dont watch it for the pony factor I watch it for the message and story line. equestria girls was the same idea as the series. It did incorperate high school drama factors a little bit, which I personally hate but I still loved the movei!! Rainbow Rocks was alot more deep and had the whole epic battle of the bands type epicness to it and didn't have almost any high school drama. AKA I was doing the whole fan boy Nergasam freak outs through the whole movie especially sence Ive seen the series 4 and a half times and picked up all of the jokes. I would tell you YES go and see it but thats from my opinion on the outlook and you really have to do personal interpertation and consideration of the show to decide. but then again I think about all of my decisions deeply so I dont trun out bing disapointed. But I spent the money on it and came out thinking I would have spendt 4 times that much to see it. But do think if you personally believe you would like it then I would suggest you go and see it because when its off the big screen its not going to be as impressive and you might end up beating yourself up for it. trust me seeing the show on a fifty foot screen with crazy battle of the bands magic and explosions with ponies and music is something you DONT want to miss.

I dont know if that all made sense but do consider what I said. :muffins:

Edited by Snow Cookie

See it, it's very entertaining. The music is great and the movie is quite funny.  Also, like others have said, stay for all of the credits!

Edited by rpc8169

I just came back from watching the movie a second time. I'd highly, highly recommend it. Although since tonight is the last night to go and see it in theaters, maybe you have already gone to see it and I'm typing this for no reason. 

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

I wasn't sure if making a second movie was a good idea, but after watching RR i really want a third and even a fourth movie, so yes, it is totally worth watching it  :)

After 25 years, BOOM Equestria girls movie 16. No season 5. I cri 

I'd say so. It'd rate as equal to or perhaps sightly better than the first movie. It barely contains any forced shipping between Twilight and Flash, so if that's not your thing that too is a plus.

Worth watching? WORTH WATCHING?!

Film of the year for me, and ive seen 20 differnt films in the theater. (I really liked, all you need is Kill, or as we know it, edge of Tomorrow, as well)

The single greatst animated scene (next to Zira throwing herself off the cliff in defiance at the end of Lion king 2) is in this movie, it was enough for Sunny to fully replace Twiley in my head-cannon.

"Your never gonna bring me down...YOUR NEVER GOING TO BREAK THIS PART OF ME!"

Watch this film, rip it, dl it, buy it on the 28th, just see it, period.

Then listen to the single best sound track in an animated film, since Aladdin, about 300 times, and call me in the morning ^.^

• Brohoof 2