Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

resolved Just a small issue.....

Princess-Sunbutt
Go to solution Solved by Miles,

This really isnt a major problem but I find myself unable to attach images to my posts using the given add-ons. In order to actually post a picture I need to download it and then attach it to the post instead of just entering the pictures URL. Also if someone quotes a post of mine with a image attached it comes out as download.jpg instead of the actual picture. Just wondering if I could get help ironing out the issue.....

Edited by The Wife of Law
  • Brohoof 3

How to Upload Pictures:

Instead of selecting "Post" you need to select the "Upload Files + More Reply Options" button:

ac3340a859.png

---

Then, you can upload files (pictures) from your computer using the "Choose Files" button:

909af7a1d9.png

---

Then, after placing your flashing text cursor where you want the image, select the  "Add to Post" button:

568c0071d1.png

---

post-27651-0-43756000-1413251920_thumb.png

---

How to insert pictures via URL:

Using the menu bar, select this button:

a9878cc0b6.png

and paste the URL of the picture into the field, and press enter (or press "Ok"):

f9650710ae.png

You might want to spoiler the image if it is large to save room on the page.  

How to use a spoiler:

You can do this by hitting this button:

059c860dd8.png

and then selecting "spoiler" from the drop down menu:

9977b7f80a.png

Also if someone quotes a post of mine with a image attached it comes out as download.jpg instead of the actual picture. Just wondering if I could get help ironing out the issue...

This is normal.  This will happen when you upload an image, but it will not happen if you insert an image hyperlink (as shown in the "how to" above).

---

Also...

Always keep in mind the rules of the site when posting images.

;) 

~ Miles

• Brohoof 4

I couldn't have said it better myself @Miles. Good show.

@Princess-Sunbutt, first, I love the display name. :P

Secondly let me know if Miles walk-through assisted you. He covered all the important bases you need to be able to Post Ponies. :D

• Brohoof 3

@@Miles,  

Thanks for the help I'll be sure to remember this whenever I have to post another picture. 

Princess-Sunbutt, first, I love the display name.   Secondly let me know if Miles walk-through assisted you. He covered all the important bases you need to be able to Post Ponies.

Ya this helped, I'll try getting it to work tomorrow when Im not so tired :P  As for the username your actually the first one to comment on it, Im glad you like it.

Thanks again for the help  :)
  • Brohoof 3

@@Miles,

Thanks for the help I'll be sure to remember this whenever I have to post another picture.

Ya this helped, I'll try getting it to work tomorrow when Im not so tired :P As for the username your actually the first one to comment on it, Im glad you like it.

Thanks again for the help :)

Just following up to see if the walk through helped. :D

• Brohoof 1

• 5 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.