Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

resolved Are the announcements shy?

Marciblook

I'm not sure if it's a weird glitch, or what, but can anyone tell me what going on here?

post-27033-0-22930000-1413251704_thumb.jpg

The announcements seem to disappear when I scroll down the page slightly...it's weird

Edited by The Wife of Law
  • Brohoof 2

Heya , My first guess is that their Best Pony is Fluttershy. My second is that you might be using an ad-block plugin/extension that is catching the announcements too. Just in case the answer to that last bit is no, I have a few questions and other assumptions.

1. What browser are you using (you knew I was going to ask that)

2. Is it pulling the disappearing act when you first log in?

3. Are you scrolling down the page and back up quickly or using the back arrow/shortcut on the browser before this happens?

Let me know. :D

• Brohoof 1

Heya , My first guess is that their Best Pony is Fluttershy. My second is that you might be using an ad-block plugin/extension that is catching the announcements too. Just in case the answer to that last bit is no, I have a few questions and other assumptions.

1. What browser are you using (you knew I was going to ask that)

2. Is it pulling the disappearing act when you first log in?

3. Are you scrolling down the page and back up quickly or using the back arrow/shortcut on the browser before this happens?

Let me know. :D

I'm using safari on an iPad, no, not when I log in, every time a page loads it's there, but when I scroll down a bit, it disappears, and sometimes yes, but it happens every time, not for any specific reason I can cause, it just disappears
  • Brohoof 1

• 5 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.