Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dumbest things you've heard/seen.

Commander Shep-herd

As the title suggests, just dumb people you've seen/know and what they did to make them dumb. I suppose I'll start:

I was able to convince a girl that my name was Michael Sanders , I was Scottish (I'm English) but my parents were American (both English), and that I was in witness protection for witnessing a murder and that there was an unmarked police car outside her home. I had spoken to this girl a few times before in lesson. She is pretty dumb. 

• Brohoof 1

My friend once threw away a huge pack of salt because it was past its due date.

IT'S FRIKKIN SALT! IT DOESN'T ROTTEN, SO WHY ARE YOU THROWING IT AWAY?

Turns out she buys the same huge pack of salt every time and always throws it away. Well, she can waste salt all she wants.

• Brohoof 5

A guy tried to come as a "time traveler from the future" and get my friend to cancel a webshow we're working on.

What's stupid is that this guy actually thought he would be gullible enough.

What's even stupider is that he believed him.

• Brohoof 1

I like various political pages, so I have dealt with lots of stupidity. I can't say this was the dumbest thing I've seen or heard, but it was pretty stupid. 

Gays getting married will cause out of wedlock birth. 

What makes it even dumber is that a lot of people believe him. 

• Brohoof 1

...I don't have enough years left in my life to type all the things.

That said;

Somepony started a rumor about the iPhone 6 having the capability to charge through the microwave.

A number of people BELIEVED THIS AND TRIED IT.

• Brohoof 3

Some people think insects aren't animals.

Technically they arent "animals" they are insects, yes they are alive, they can feel pain and they are living beings, but their role in this world is completely different than the animalistic realm.

• Brohoof 1

http://images.pushsquare.com/news/2014/04/sony_digs_deep_with_physical_release_of_minecraft_ps3_edition/large.jpg

this version never should of existed

Minecraft use to be a PC and Xbox exclusive and Notch did not want a Playstation version but ever since he put Jeb in charge this was created I don't like there being another version because now it will take longer for tittle updates to come out for the Xbox version and I'm still waiting on TU17 which was expected to come out on Aug 29 of 2014 its possibly being delayed so the Playstation versions can be caught up to date with the Xbox versions

I'm glad Microsoft bought Mojang cause now I don't think the Playstation version will get that far..... but 4J is involved in both console versions so it could go either way

as for something that isn't game related and is quite stupid me and my sister got barked at by our dad because my step brother was trying to make a stupid joke and we were ignoring him so we could get more important work done I was helping her with a school project and we got in trouble because we ignored him it was complete bullshit

http://images.pushsquare.com/news/2014/04/sony_digs_deep_with_physical_release_of_minecraft_ps3_edition/large.jpg

this version never should of existed

Minecraft use to be a PC and Xbox exclusive and Notch did not want a Playstation version but ever since he put Jeb in charge this was created I don't like there being another version because now it will take longer for tittle updates to come out for the Xbox version and I'm still waiting on TU17 which was expected to come out on Aug 29 of 2014 its possibly being delayed so the Playstation versions can be caught up to date with the Xbox versions

I'm glad Microsoft bought Mojang cause now I don't think the Playstation version will get that far..... but 4J is involved in both console versions so it could go either way

as for something that isn't game related and is quite stupid me and my sister got barked at by our dad because my step brother was trying to make a stupid joke and we were ignoring him so we could get more important work done I was helping her with a school project and we got in trouble because we ignored him it was complete bullshit

I have no experience with minecraft on playstation, but in my eyes it has just as few reasons for existing as the xbox version =.= they are both limited by their hardware honestly

Edit: also what do you mean it was originally for PC "AND" xbox? I have played since alpha and it was definitely not original for xbox O.o

Edited by Nightmare Fluffykin

Technically they arent "animals" they are insects, yes they are alive, they can feel pain and they are living beings, but their role in this world is completely different than the animalistic realm.

Biologically, that's incorrect, they are in the scientific kingdom Animalia, therefor they are animals, just like coral and sea anemones, they may not look to be animals to you, but that's just your own perception.

Biologically, that's incorrect, they are in the scientific kingdom Animalia, therefor they are animals, just like coral and sea anemones, they may not look to be animals to you, but that's just your own perception.

Sorry im derping, thats totally not what I was supposed to say ._.

I mean, you can look at it a different ways too, they are part of the animal kingdom animalea. I know that, I was trying to say that as their roles are different on micro and macro level that statement can be true and false depending on what perspective you look at it on. Sorry for going full retard with my words >.<

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...