Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dumbest things you've heard/seen.

Commander Shep-herd

I saw this video that tried to convince the viewers that all metal musicians are somehow under Satan's influence. Well we've all heard that before, nothing new there, but these guys actually tried to argue for it. Like, really convince you that demonic possession is a thing that happens to metal musicians. I had never been so confused in my life, i wasn't even mad, i was amazed that people that stupid actually exist.

One of my friends told me that she knew a woman who owned a cat that she had to get rid off,  and that lady euthanized it because she didn't want that cat to be loved someone else.

Like, wow...

Edited by Bugplayer

Recently someone in my year at school asked me and my friends how long it takes the Earth to go round the Sun... They're 17.  >_>

Edited by Raritas

I heard a lot of stupid things in my life. Here are a few examples:

-Galileo was a great inventor. Before him, the Earth was still.

-Zero is a very important number because it allows you to count to one.

-Nobody really knows how the brain works, but what we do know is that almost everyone has one.

- The total fertility rate is 2 because you need 2 people to make children. You can be 3 or 4 but 2 is better.

• 4 months later...

Quite a lot of the things that Pat Robertson says comes to mind, but seeing this quote from him now-

"I have a zero tolerance for sanctimonious morons who try to scare people."

... even he can't tolerate himself, it seems :P 

There's lots of other things, too- like most of the rubbish that haters for anything spit out normally- but that's all I can really recall for now =/

I've heard many MANY dumb things in my lifetime but one of the possibly funniest was when me and my friend were just sitting down together quietly and he just turns to me and says : "Hey man, if potatoes don't grow on trees, does that mean that Mars can actually support life for all woodland creatures?" He promptly passed out  ^_^

I literally had no idea how to react. Definitely dumbest but funniest thing I've heard  :lol:

My rich grandpa bought my uncle a Lambo, YES A LAMBO! And when my uncle went to the store, he left the windows down and the top of the car was down.... And he said "It's ok I locked it".........

Most anything in the comments section on youtube for almost any video.

Ask any religious fundamentalist I've talked to.

edgiest post 2015

• Brohoof 2

When I spent two years in Romania for my church, I met a man who told me that he thought he was both God, and Nostradamus reincarnated.  I met another man that came to us seriously asking us to use church funds to build a waterproof house(His explanation: A house where you can just take a hose and spray everything down.) :huh:

when someone thought a computer screen was a tv...x3 ....he tried 15 mins to use a tv remote to turn the thing on. I still don't know what he was thinking there :ooh:

Edited by KrazyDashie