Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So...how many of us are...single (me)

sailu

and i know i'm not doing anything wrong or do i have to be a *clears throat* a bucking flankhole! like what most of what movies and reality tell us...i think not.

>_> no. No you don't.

Don't be a jerk. Trust me, us ladies do not appreciate it. Dear fellas, do not be a jerk to women. Thank you.

• Brohoof 10

Yeah, I'm single.

Dated a few times. Broke a few hearts, got my heart broken a few times. Learned something from each experience.

As of October 11, I'm 30 and single. I would still like to be in a relationship, but I'm not going to force it. If it happens for me, that'd be great. If not, I'm getting use to the loneliness... I'd go more in to it, but I think that's enough for now.

• Brohoof 3

I'm single... and I'm more than happy without a partner. I've been in a relationship once, but that didn't end up so well.

I'm not against anyone who wants/has a partner, and if they want to talk about stuff like that, I won't stop them. I personally prefer having freedom rather than being stuck with my partner every day. Plus, I always dislike it when people try to force me into relationships just because I'm single. -3-

Edited by Mienshao
  • Brohoof 2

I'm too fabulous for people to handle, which is why I'm single.

Oh me me me I really don't care about girlfriends, I only care about ponies. 

This fucking guy right here^

• Brohoof 5

At 32, I'm currently single, and I've ever only had one girlfriend. But that's okay, I believe in quality over quantity. The next relationship I have will probably end in marriage, 2.4 kids, a mortgage and all that good stuff, so I can wait until then. :)

• Brohoof 3

If someone unironically uses the phrase "friendzone" in this thread I may become violent.

Speaking of which, I totally friendzoned a bunch of girls today because I'm too fabulous.

• Brohoof 3

I'm actually more interested in this topic because no one has responded that is in a relationship.

For the record, I am 24 and single. My interpersonal skills are sorely lacking when it comes to engaging females, gosh, I feel really embarrassed saying that with how much I can talk.

Eh, I'm single, yet taken at the same time... I love this girl, she loves me, but we can't be together right now, though we were together for 6 & 1/2 months, then we had to break up, but now I'm just waiting till we get back together... My love life is a freaking mess and only at 16 XD

As cliché as this sounds: You're young, don't worry about it.
I have been through the same situation as you are in right now, at around the same age. It took me and my best friend (yes, we decided to not be together) about 8 years to figure out our relationship. I can't speak for your situation as I don't know it, but all I can say is keep an open communication and you'll be fine. Be ready to accept it not working out, because that may be the case.

Yeah, I've been single all my life. I'm not the best at socializing admittedly, and I am more focused on other things like studying. I try not to wallow in self-pity so it doesn't bring me down, and I think it's working well so far.

As cliché as this sounds: You're young, don't worry about it.

I have been through the same situation as you are in right now, at around the same age. It took me and my best friend (yes, we decided to not be together) about 8 years to figure out our relationship. I can't speak for your situation as I don't know it, but all I can say is keep an open communication and you'll be fine. Be ready to accept it not working out, because that may be the case.

Oh it's SOOOOOOOO much more complicated... I'll just leave it at that xD

Being someone that has severe Asperger's syndrome, is extremely introverted, has tons of anxiety problems, lives in a small town, has tons of self confidence issues and esteem issues, AND on top of this cannot drive at all due to several reasons, on top of other things, it is obvious that I am single.

See...I do like my privacy, I really do, but at the same time, I have this fear of the future and the fear of one day being completely alone...I have a complicated brain and I have a lot of flaws so it is nigh impossible to find anyone, make or female. Even if I met them online, distance would be a huge problem too, like it was before with my last relationship...Knowing there will be that special someone there with me, despite my flaws. That would be a comforting thought. I do have friends online and a couple offline, but it is impossible to tell what will happen with them.

In a way I guess I am kinda picky too on the type of person I want to be with but honestly I know that isn't too fair, I don't really anyone that would want to spend their life with someone like me. That's just the way it is I guess. Many have even said I am good looking and I do have a decent personality I guess, but it doesn't matter much when you are so limited.

• Brohoof 5

Single and a virgin at the age of 22. I'm waiting until I'm done school and working, then the trial begins. Or perhaps not... I'm more than content with a single life and I could have one hell of a retirement. However, I could at some point end up falling in love... If that were to happen though, I'd be okay with that too. So basically, if something happens, it happens. I'm not too worried about it.

• Brohoof 3

Being someone that has severe Asperger's syndrome, is extremely introverted, has tons of anxiety problems, lives in a small town, has tons of self confidence issues and esteem issues, AND on top of this cannot drive at all due to several reasons, on top of other things, it is obvious that I am single.

All of this applies to me as well. Just replace Asperger's with Narcolepsy then this describes me perfectly. 

Anyways, I've been single my entire life. I don't really plan on dating anytime soon. I have several issues that I believe will make dating harder. 

• Not being able to drive. (If I ever can, it'll only be for a little while or else I'll nod off.) 
  • I'm a Narcoleptic with a touch of cataplexy. 
  • I have trichotillomania. People will wonder what's wrong with my hair.
  • Social Anxiety/Social Awkwardness
  • I'm a tad overweight, and not the most attractive fellow out there.

Having issues isn't such a bad thing though. In a way it helps you sort out the mismatched relationships quicker, so that you can move onto better ones. 

• Brohoof 2

I am a 23 yrd old dude, who lost tons of pounds (over 12 Kg, dunno how's that in pounds) and still single. the reasons I'm not in a relationship are:

1-I'm introverted

2-Most girls I study with are shallow

3-I like my space

4-I have other goals other than pursuing a relationship

5-I'm broke

6-I already lost my virginity, and I don't need "seps" now that I can simply masturbate for free  :P

I am single right now, but it's complicated. I don't really consider myself 'available' except to one other person. If we can't be together than I'll just die single. Which is probably how it should be anyway...

21 male, still a mecha anime nerd, still single, and growing to love it. After all, when else am I going to have time to sit here and groove to Barbie Girl out of boredom and shenanigans?

...no, seriously, I'm just the nerd kid that sits in the back of the class with his laptop covered in mecha/pony/BRS stickers.

I'm too fabulous for people to handle, which is why I'm single.

This fucking guy right here^

oh my gosh I never saw such language (Not being mean mate)

Edited by Ater

I'm single as fuck, and I have been for most of my life. I've only been in one serious relationship before, and that was a few years ago.

This is because my self-esteem is so low that I'm afraid to approach people I don't know in person, let alone women I'm attracted to. Fuck, I've had feelings off and on for this woman I know IRL for a year and a half? And I'm not even really friends with her yet. We talk sometimes, but that's about it. It sure doesn't help that I can only see her once a week due to the circumstances, either. 

And there's someone online I might have feelings for, and I get into expansive internal debates with myself about trying to figure out who I actually do or do not like. 

And then there's days when I'm utterly sick of anything involving romance and I push it all as far away from me as possible. 

Throughout all of this, I'm still single as fuck. It's both funny and discouraging.

• Brohoof 4