Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So...how many of us are...single (me)

sailu

I'm single, but I'm 16 and I'm not going to fall into the same trap as many other teens my age (as much as I am tempted to). 

But, I would like more friends that are girls. There was one at my school that was nice to talk to from time to time but now she's moving to another state. Otherwise, I don't have any"friends" that are girls. PM me if you'd like to talk to me.

I like going to Movies (mostly superhero movies or franchises that I like), gaming, researching on topics my friends are in to, and watching TV from time to time. I sound like a 20 year old (and kind of act like one) and whenever I see an opportunity, I come up with a satirical joke. 

I'll just stay in the ESC, if you don't mind. (Btw I call it the "Eternal Single Club")

We get to play games every weekend, whether it's video games, card games or board games. We are strictly divided into a male section and female section so there is no chance we could break out of this single-ness. Our goal is to forget what a male or a female even looks like depending on our gender. (Now that I think about it, it might get confusing for gay people to join... what to do, what to do... I don't know anymore, I suppose I'll just have some Cake now. :yay:

Well I'm 13 and single, and I plan on being single till I'm about 18/19. I just don't think that it's wise to be in or even think about being in a relationship with someone at this age.

might as well keep up xD im 24 almost 25 single and looking had 3 gfs in the past the last girl just didnt work out no transportation and no job just want to find someone maybe a little older or around my age so ya message me if u feel that u are ready or something i guess....might as well try one more time im not easy to be hurt which is odd from everyone else but if it doesnt work out it doesnt work out lol just keep trying xD

Wow... so many posts! I've been single for 6-7 years now (lost track, really). Being with somepony is great, but sometimes the drama that comes with relationships is a major drag.

Meeting new people is still scary for me, after being burned too many times.. So I guess for now, I will try to be happy being single.

• Brohoof 1

Single here, and though I want to say I'm always open to future possibilities I'm honestly not sure :( It all depends on whether the right guy comes along. I hate to admit it but there have been extremely few people I've been able to have likeminded and deep conversations with in my life and that's something I really look for in a partner -_- I'm just that much of a freako :catface:

While I want my guy to have a great personality much in common with mine, it also wouldn't hurt if he were good looking ;) Though I'll never find a guy who looks like Jared Leto, Chris Evans or any other Hollywood hottie I at least want my future boyfriend to be cute :catface:

As to when I would ever consider dating again, NOT ANYTIME SOON! I don't want to risk going through heartbreak twice in a year or anything around that range, I may take my chances later on once I have a job and place to call my own, plus my own baby, a green Ford Fiesta :D

So some advice to the singles out there, take it easy and try not to be desperate. That never really works out. And it's best not to rush a relationship. If you've only known each other a week don't say you're ready to take the next step, you're just setting yourselves up for failure ^_^

This is it for me, to you all I say Adieu! :)

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I'm 16 and single. Doesn't bother me in the slightest. I could be single forever as long as I have my friends around me :P Obviously I'm not saying I wouldn't like a relationship lol, just not my main concern.

That sounds so cheesy xD

Edited by Skoffee

(edited)

Yes, I to am single, mainly because none of the gals I've encountered has a life span that could keep up with mine.

*cough cough* aboutsevenbillionyears *cough cough*

That, and I'm kinda stuck here.

Edited by Mustang D

It's kind of complicated for me. I have LZRD WZRD but between us are over 5600 miles, so there is no way that we can meet in the near future.

So, i am kind of semi single. I have somebody, but i have no physical contact with the one i love.

(edited)

Such an old and embarrassing post. I had to edit this.

Yes, I am still single. It's quite easy to see why too. I'm extremely reserved and do not open up very easily. Most of the time not at all. But, that's a different story. I struggle with my own depression and insecurity. I have a screwed up personality. I don't mean it's a weird one. I mean it's literally messed up. I'm also not a trusting person. I sound delightful don't I? 

Edited by YouMayNykki
  • Brohoof 1

I can't possibly figure out why a thread like this exists,  or what could possibly be gained by telling strangers on the internet your relationship status. (Besides comfort perhaps?) In other news, I am single and would like to stay that way for a long time.

I can't possibly figure out why a thread like this exists,  or what could possibly be gained by telling strangers on the internet your relationship status. (Besides comfort perhaps?) In other news, I am single and would like to stay that way for a long time.

I fear that this may eventually evolve to a dating thread. We used to have such a thread but it got terminated due to excessive drama and harassment. Let's hope that the same fate does not befall this thread.

Same here, but what does that have to do with the topic? lol 

I don't even know. I'm off, see ya.

It may be the depression talking, but I think I fit the bill of loser quite nicely. I am male, 22, still live with my parents, can't do spit, didn't finish school, mentally ill and need pills, overweight, spend nearly all day on the computer, virgin(because society made me think this was a bad thing and I felt alien when in school.), very few RL friends, Skype dependent.

Yet I do have one thing going for me. I met a girl in high school, and she is the main reason I didn't take my life. I love her, and she loves me despite my loser status. We admitted to each other our love on numerous occasions and my first kiss with her is my fondest memory. We keep each other sane and have crap lives in different ways, but are happy and rejoice in each other's presence.

How did we meet? I gave up on getting girls after 8th grade. Only had 1 girl before her, and I tried my hardest to learn EVERYTHING I could from it. So I would go to library because the cafeteria food stinks. I sat next to her without even batting an eye. I made the world's crappiest stick figure kick with pivot and she saw me looking at the gif I made and asked me how. We got to talking, and before long were greeting each other with hugs. I preferred her company to any other friend I made. I would have dropped out sooner if it wasn't for her, she was the only reason I would show my face in that shit hole. As time went by I slowly realized, I loved her, and she was ready at the exact same time I was. We been together for 5 years now and despite my baggage, she accepts me. I even told her every filthy little secret from my childhood and she didn't flinch or judge me at all. I didn't clear out my skeletons from my closet until 6 months ago because I have trust issues, but she accepts me and I can tell her anything. Her baggage doesn't turn me off either, and most people would probably avoid her if they knew what I know now.

She is the best and I don't deserve her. She deserves a real man, not my squishy ass. All I can offer her is that I will treat her right. And she is perfectly fine with that. I told her my kinks and she found them adorable and never once tried to exploit me. In our ship no one wears the pants. It was built with brutal honesty and mutual respect. I did accidentally make her cry with my honesty before, but I never intentionally hurt her.

I'm sorry if this was TMI.

~Tan

• Brohoof 3

Never had the pleasure of having a girlfriend, and I'm not gonna lie, it can get lonely sometimes.  It's especially hard seeing friends post about getting engaged or married on Facebook, or just the joys of being in a relationship like that.  I haven't exactly tried hard to get a girlfriend either, but sometimes when I think about it I don't even know where to start.  I always worry with anyone I'm even remotely interested in of just trying to make that transition from her being a friend to girlfriend, that I'm going to screw something up in the attempt and things'll just be awkward between us from then on.  I'm sure I'm not the first guy to think like this, but that doesn't make it any less unpleasant.  It just feels like something's missing from my life sometimes, ya know, like I'm just missing out on something wonderful but don't know how to get that wonderful-something.  :blush:

• Brohoof 3

It may be the depression talking, but I think I fit the bill of loser quite nicely. I am male, 22, still live with my parents, can't do spit, didn't finish school, mentally ill and need pills, overweight, spend nearly all day on the computer, virgin(because society made me think this was a bad thing and I felt alien when in school.), very few RL friends, Skype dependent.

Yet I do have one thing going for me. I met a girl in high school, and she is the main reason I didn't take my life. I love her, and she loves me despite my loser status. We admitted to each other our love on numerous occasions and my first kiss with her is my fondest memory. We keep each other sane and have crap lives in different ways, but are happy and rejoice in each other's presence.

How did we meet? I gave up on getting girls after 8th grade. Only had 1 girl before her, and I tried my hardest to learn EVERYTHING I could from it. So I would go to library because the cafeteria food stinks. I sat next to her without even batting an eye. I made the world's crappiest stick figure kick with pivot and she saw me looking at the gif I made and asked me how. We got to talking, and before long were greeting each other with hugs. I preferred her company to any other friend I made. I would have dropped out sooner if it wasn't for her, she was the only reason I would show my face in that shit hole. As time went by I slowly realized, I loved her, and she was ready at the exact same time I was. We been together for 5 years now and despite my baggage, she accepts me. I even told her every filthy little secret from my childhood and she didn't flinch or judge me at all. I didn't clear out my skeletons from my closet until 6 months ago because I have trust issues, but she accepts me and I can tell her anything. Her baggage doesn't turn me off either, and most people would probably avoid her if they knew what I know now.

She is the best and I don't deserve her. She deserves a real man, not my squishy ass. All I can offer her is that I will treat her right. And she is perfectly fine with that. I told her my kinks and she found them adorable and never once tried to exploit me. In our ship no one wears the pants. It was built with brutal honesty and mutual respect. I did accidentally make her cry with my honesty before, but I never intentionally hurt her.

I'm sorry if this was TMI.

~Tan

This is so cute... I nearly envy you... Don't be so hard on yourself, you deserve her :3

I feel happy for you two and I hope you will stay together happily ^w^

• Brohoof 2

• 6 months later...