Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So...how many of us are...single (me)

sailu

My last relationship ended last October and I've been single ever since. I've not even been looking for a partner. Sometimes I do yearn for a bit of companionship, but I usually get that from hanging out with my friends. There's also the fact that I am incredibly uncomfortable with the thought of being intimate with anyone. Even just the thought of cuddling someone makes my skin crawl, but hey, enough about me.

I'm sure the right person will show up for you. My past relationships have been somewhat forced for the most part, so I think if anything if you just get on with life, then you never know where it will take you and who might just end up in your life.

• Brohoof 1

the fact is that people just cant comprehend how awesome we all are. Unlike them, we had the guts to watch a couple episodes and soon came to love it. I am in a relationship, and thank Celestia she gave mlp fim a chance. if she didnt well then sorry for her. we must stand proud my fellow bronies because out there is more than enough people for us to start a relationship with. i know....it really sounds fishy and dramatic but where is the fun in a boring message  :umad:

the fact is that people just cant comprehend how awesome we all are. Unlike them, we had the guts to watch a couple episodes and soon came to love it. I am in a relationship, and thank Celestia she gave mlp fim a chance. if she didnt well then sorry for her. we must stand proud my fellow bronies because out there is more than enough people for us to start a relationship with. i know....it really sounds fishy and dramatic but where is the fun in a boring message  :umad:

• Brohoof 1

Never been in a relationship with anyone nor even been close to a person I liked. I've always been a rather shy, withdrawn guy and never been someone people care about. I had a few crushes on girls, obviously, but I didn't ever make it far enough to tell that person or even get to know the person. I've never had any female friends or gotten to know a female closer so I only had superficial crushes based on appearance. I'm also suffering from anxiety and panic attacks since 2 years which seems to also have caused a (slight) depression over the time.

Anyway, I'm 20 (almost 21) now and I've recently met an awesome guy over Skype. He is very sweet and caring and I really fell for him. I confessed my feelings for him and to my surprise they were mutual. I never thought I'd be in a relationship with a guy and it's still a bit weird for me because I'm not that much sexually attracted to guys, only emotionally. I'm also way too pessimistic and paranoid in general so I have no idea if this will work out. We do live in the same city so it's not a long-distance relationship and meeting each other would be pretty easy. Then again, I'm way too anxious at the moment so I have no idea when we will meet for the first time. 

I feel somewhere torn between happiness and sadness because I'm not really at a point where I consider myself able to be a good partner or be in a relationship at all. I just don't know :(

• Brohoof 1

what about 5 years younger or older ?  would that consider being to old ? XD

same the other way, 10 years below me I'll allow them to say i'm old. XD

Edited by Malinter

I'm signle and probably I'll be single forever. Every girl that I met and I wanted to be with her in relationshop was 'busy' or she doesn't wanted to be with me because I'm disabled. Every time I heard those words "Don't worry, maybe someday you find someone". So now I'm counting only at my luck (or bad luck).

so i'm a pretty good looking 25 yr old male (apparently 7-10 by some pretty hot girls..) but oddly enough i've been single for all of it, and also apparently ignored by most of the female population with no explanation why. and no i'm not a hermit lol i'm very outgoing, *a little shy* very respectable, kind hearted, *honestly maybe to big for my own good* have a job etc.

and i know i'm not doing anything wrong or do i have to be a *clears throat* a bucking flankhole! like what most of what movies and reality tell us...i think not.

i'm pretty much the same i'm 26 and still single, i'm around a 7-8 and at this point i don't really care i have music, i'm almost done with my first album. if i do find someone she better play or support my "first wife" lol or at least want to be taught lol.

I'm 29 and i am single, always have been and probably always will be. can't afford to be in a relationship and can't afford to get married and buy a house or even rent LOL kinda hard to do anything when you can't  find a job

I'm 29 and i am single, always have been and probably always will be. can't afford to be in a relationship and can't afford to get married and buy a house or even rent LOL kinda hard to do anything when you can't  find a job

Sorry to hear that., if it's the same as in Sweden, the waiting is a really easy way to get a job. Restaurant work overall is pretty easy to come by, but especially waiting, since you don't need any education, you can be taught on the spot how to at least carry three plates at one time. The rest is just to be assertive and friendly towards customer and voilá! You have yourself a job. If you haven't applied to any restaurants, I recommend you visit the local ones with at least a resumé or a personal letter. If you go with a letter, just start of with something like;

Hello!

My name is... and I'm... years old. I'm applying to your restaurant as a waitor (or any other position you could think of) because I've heard from friends and family that you are a great place, with a really nice premises and I want to help you make your customers as happy with their visit as possible! My assets are...

And so on, just try to sell yourself to the manager with your words.

Oh, and Good Luck!

Sorry to hear that., if it's the same as in Sweden, the waiting is a really easy way to get a job. Restaurant work overall is pretty easy to come by, but especially waiting, since you don't need any education, you can be taught on the spot how to at least carry three plates at one time. The rest is just to be assertive and friendly towards customer and voilá! You have yourself a job. If you haven't applied to any restaurants, I recommend you visit the local ones with at least a resumé or a personal letter. If you go with a letter, just start of with something like;

Hello!

My name is... and I'm... years old. I'm applying to your restaurant as a waitor (or any other position you could think of) because I've heard from friends and family that you are a great place, with a really nice premises and I want to help you make your customers as happy with their visit as possible! My assets are...

And so on, just try to sell yourself to the manager with your words.

Oh, and Good Luck!

see, here in the USA pretty much all job applications are online now, you walk into pretty much anywhere and ask if they are hiring and they say "you do that online"  you don't just walk in most places and ask for a job over here unless they are a tiny mom and pop store "which there are really not any left" 

I've tried going in to ask for a job and they all tell me to apply online. which sucks because you can't meet face to face, you are just one cyber applicant in  with hundreds of others

see, here in the USA pretty much all job applications are online now, you walk into pretty much anywhere and ask if they are hiring and they say "you do that online"  you don't just walk in most places and ask for a job over here unless they are a tiny mom and pop store "which there are really not any left" 

I've tried going in to ask for a job and they all tell me to apply online. which sucks because you can't meet face to face, you are just one cyber applicant in  with hundreds of others

Oh, that really sucks! Did not know that. Although, I still keep my fingers crossed that you'll be selected for a job really soon! ^^

Oh, that really sucks! Did not know that. Although, I still keep my fingers crossed that you'll be selected for a job really soon! ^^

I got called in to kroger weeks ago, took and passed the drug test and they said they would call me on monday or tuesday, well on thursday they hadn't called so i called and they said they had been busy and would call on sunday, well that was a week ago and they still have not called so i guess they went with someone else because they keep saying "we'll call you in for training" but then that day comes and goes and they never do. so I'm hoping to get called in somewhere else because kroger does not seem to be very professional

I've been 3 relationships, but my last one crashed and burned in a fiery snowball hat just let to more and more crap happening. One of those relationships that's hard to get over sadly... :(

But, as it stands, I'm single now, so that's a thing.

I am single, got no money to be hitting up the bars and even if I did, it is mainly just guys who try and hit on, usually the weird type  :lie: . Been in a few relationships, none of them really that important, tried online dating through MMO's and such, though I got alot of free gold, really never got anywhere with the relationship  :yay:

For me being in a relationship has never been a priority, I always here people on valentines day saying how heart-breaking it is to be single and i'm like dafuq? it isn't that bad at all  :lol: .  Hopefully when I restart college I can make friends with another girl and start from there  :D

I've been 3 relationships, but my last one crashed and burned in a fiery snowball hat just let to more and more crap happening. One of those relationships that's hard to get over sadly... :(

But, as it stands, I'm single now, so that's a thing.

A fiery snowball? Interesting.